Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: Popping with friends?

I have a new friend (Gary) who I've met up with several times for balloon bursting fun. Hes straight but likes cuddling. He also really loves balloons. Not in a fetish way, but he just enjoys them. He finds it fun to be around them and especially likes to burst them. He doesnt mind that it turns me on and I enjoy our cuddles and im happy with the situation as a whole.

Comment

• B2P12
      • Jun 2022

I helped fill an office with balloons for a co-workers birthday. Several popped while inflating and near the end I suggested to the guy that was using the inflator that he should see how big one got before it popped. He fearlessly blew a 12” balloon until it exploded into shreds. I was hardly able to contain my excitement!

Comment

• ukinflateloonlad
        • Dec 2022

Some of the stories sound fun. Love it when a friend pops a balloon at a party and then you try to work out if that’s because they actually like loons too ��

Comment

• FingerPop
          • Dec 2022

Originally posted by Faganite#47
          one christmas many years ago we had some large-ish balloons hanging up . i blew them up n after christmas when we took them down dad sit popped all of them ....think they were about 16" from tesco
          Nice watching your Dad sitting on the Balloons. I sit pop and also finger bust them for my nephew who enjoys watching.

Comment

• FingerPop
            • Dec 2022

Originally posted by AJK64
            I have a new friend (Gary) who I've met up with several times for balloon bursting fun. Hes straight but likes cuddling. He also really loves balloons. Not in a fetish way, but he just enjoys them. He finds it fun to be around them and especially likes to burst them. He doesnt mind that it turns me on and I enjoy our cuddles and im happy with the situation as a whole.
            Hey, he sounds a great guy, especially as he enjoys busting them too.

Comment

• ukinflateloonlad
              • Dec 2022

It can be fun when you start inflating a balloon and you can see the friend(s) start to get nervous as the neck comes out and it’s grows huge, so you just keep blowing more and more until it goes BANG!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎