Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NEKOCC
    • Mar 2020

Re: Give yourself anxiety

Probably some low quality balloons are better. It may burst before reach the design size,and hard to overinflate.
    I'm trying to find some ,but really hard to find a shop sell these.

Comment

• Tracy
      • May 2018

Originally posted by yet_another_aussie

Hmm. Now THAT's the sort of anxiety therapy I'd enjoy helping someone with!!!

Because you have the fun job?
      Just trying to help my fellow looners... My motives are (HA!) entirely altruistic.

Comment

• zman21
        • Jun 2022

Originally posted by Tracy
        A fun variant on this, if you had an understanding (or looner) friend handy, would be to have them just randomly pop balloons as you're blowing them up. You'd either need to keep your eyes closed or maybe your friend sits directly in front of you so that once the balloon is slightly blown you can't see what they are doing. So sometimes it pops after just a couple breaths... sometimes when it's nice and full and you get a huge scary BANG right in the face. And maybe sometimes your friend just gets lazy on the job and you wind up blowing it to pop yourself.

Hmm. Now THAT's the sort of anxiety therapy I'd enjoy helping someone with!!!
        What an awesome idea!!! I´d really love to try this out! I can imagine that this could be a nice therapy for me as a phobic popper trying to learn b2ps

Comment

• srob2
          • Dec 2017

Better version, if you want to b2p without chickening out. Tell your friend to pop the balloon if you go 10 seconds without blowing.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎