Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Squeaky resistance to popping

I find that I get turned on when I hear a balloon creaking and squeaking in protest to rough play or tease. Or when the balloon makes subtle squeaks as the latex stretches during inflation or the straining right before it pops. I feel like the best squeakyness comes from playing rough with helium balloons

I can even reach orgasm just listening to a balloon being roughly played with and all the sounds it makes.

I also enjoy hearing the subtle protest squeaks of beach balls when ridden, and mylars or bubble balloons

Kinda random thought but wanted to share I am sure I am not alone!
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Squeaky resistance to popping

I love the creaks they make just before they pop. They don’t all do it though. Latex gloves have a creaking, almost snapping sound before they pop. I’ve been recording some squeaks from inflatables for my game recently. Lots of fun.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• UK-looner
      • Nov 2019

Yeah, I always enjoy making the squeal and cry by using my fingers to torment the poor balloons. The sound of their pleading excites me and I imagine they are begging me to stop.

Comment

• Loonbuster
        • Apr 2023

Love hearing a balloon protesting at its abuse by squealing; the sound arouses me and makes me feel more sadistic toward the hapless balloon.

Comment

• Travkis
          • Jul 2019

I love it , lately iv been using twisty balloons as makeshift underwear and wearing my unlined nylon pants with them stuffed inside and walked around the mall in them , its suuuuper squeaky but it the crowd no one seems to notice it , when i am near less people i kind of like to make them squeak and see the response on their face

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎