• 7balloon
      • Dec 2018

Re: how do you get off?

I love this forum

Comment

• Lun3
        • Sep 2017

I like to grind them and ride them until I'm done. The bigger, the better!

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
          • Nov 2018

When I have the house to myself for a few days, I like to blow up lots of balloons and enjoy the sexual tension as long as I can hold out.

I typically start my multi-day session by inflating a few balloons with helium. (Years ago, I would rent a helium tank; now, I just get the disposable tank.) I take my time, doing chores in between inflations. That way I have a "reward" for getting things done.

Next I inflate a 36 inch or gl700 with an air pump. Again, taking my time. I keep adding new balloons to pile and take breaks in between. I also check the ones that I have inflated and add a bit more air, ensuring that all of the balloons are big and full. By now, there is a lovely latex aroma in my room and lots of balloons to play with. By the time I have 20 to 30 balloons inflated, I am pretty aroused and ready for release.

It isn't often that I get these session, but I make the most of them.

Comment

• Daddy
            • Sep 2020

Originally posted by LoonerPlanet
            When I have the house to myself for a few days, I like to blow up lots of balloons and enjoy the sexual tension as long as I can hold out.

I typically start my multi-day session by inflating a few balloons with helium. (Years ago, I would rent a helium tank; now, I just get the disposable tank.) I take my time, doing chores in between inflations. That way I have a "reward" for getting things done.

Next I inflate a 36 inch or gl700 with an air pump. Again, taking my time. I keep adding new balloons to pile and take breaks in between. I also check the ones that I have inflated and add a bit more air, ensuring that all of the balloons are big and full. By now, there is a lovely latex aroma in my room and lots of balloons to play with. By the time I have 20 to 30 balloons inflated, I am pretty aroused and ready for release.

It isn't often that I get these session, but I make the most of them.
            I don't know if I've ever been both productive and horny in the same hour.

Comment

• Common Loon
              • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Daddy
              I don't know if I've ever been both productive and horny in the same hour.
              Bahahahahaha same

Sometimes it's really difficult to get in the mood for looning when there's a bunch of house chores and clutter just sitting there. So sometimes I'll front-load all the housework and completely clean up the room I want to loon in first. Then my reward is being able to play in a clean space with no distractions from my latex toys.

Comment

• Gunnapop
                • Oct 2020

...getting oral from the wife while I bounce on a tight Geo and inflate some. If the position is right....the Geo will act like a vacuum on the balls and it will feel like they are being sucked on.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎