Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Icetyson
    • Feb 2020

Re: What excites you?

Personally inflation does. I’ve always wanted to inflate something with a female .Haven’t done it yet. I’ve had a few girlfriends but I’ve never brought it up. In fact one even specifically asked if I had any fetishes and being the idiot I am I said no. So one day in the future I hope to find someone I’m willing and able to tell.

Comment

• inbox_pm
      • Apr 2017

With big toys I love to inflate them by mouth under my cloth, then under me, ride the half-inflated toy, and blow into it, until it will become full. Then ride on fully inflated, and at my "finising" moment open and deflate, fast and loudly! The best deflation for me is when a warm air from the toy blows to my face
      With a small toys I love to overinflate them, and ride. Love to feel how it stretches in my hands and under me When the toy can pop in every moment, it's so excitive! Of course, after a few such love sessions they pops Mostly they just deflates under me with a pleasant hissing, and I inflating a next one. Then it's easy to repair, just a small hole on the seam, and after 1-2 days I can continue with it Or I can do a "cock pop", to cum into inflated toy, it's just a heaven!

Comment

• Tookus
        • Nov 2019

Tough choice between inflating and riding, I went with inflating.

Comment

• MegaInflator
          • Oct 2019

inflation, especially past design specifications
          And if it won't get bigger - well, then stretch it up!

Comment

• Ryan556
            • Sep 2016

For me it's definitely riding while inflating. Just the feeling of a balloon expanding underneath you and rubbing against your privates definitely is the best feeling.

Comment

• heaviest
              • Jun 2018

Stressing. I answered popping, but even better is to load it up with so much weight you think it must pop and it doesn't. I like feeling the hardness of a loaded inflatable, and seeing the seams pulled ridiculously tight and parts of it bulge.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                • May 2017

Inflating my lifesize spider mans super firm, and legging them wile naked. And with 36 and 48 inch beach balls, I also like a certain kind of vertical riding. I'm not actually riding the ball, but rather sitting down on a chair with the ball between my legs. When pushing my legs into the pvc, particularly on a cooler less humid day, just after I've had a shower, the ball charges with lots of static electricity, the static together with the softness and stretchiness of the pvc, as I dig my knees into the pvc to stretch excites the shear hell out of me for the most. And lastly, sitting on my sofa with the ball on my right side, again wile naked with boxer shorts on, throwing my right arm around the ball, with the pvc pushing right into my right side of my chest, under my arm is just total bliss; ones body is completely electric with loads of libido.

Comment

• Angel40935
                  • Apr 2020

I love riding, popping and feeling the deflation under me

Comment

• Looner Araki
                    • Aug 2019

For me it's blowing and pumping. I love hugging it while inflating it and feeling the tightness of its skin, until it's overinflated. Overinflation excites me a lot, especially when it's stretched and becomes rounder like a balloon. I love the feeling that it may pops at any time, but still getting bigger and bigger.

Comment

• sexybbw4u
                      Mature Balloon Lover...
                      • May 2013

Rubbing them against my hard nipples and then straddling them so they are pushed against my pussy and gyrating until I cum...

Comment

• Poolboy
                        • Jun 2018

I love seeing women at the beach struggling to put the last breaths into a inflatable to get all the wrinkles out.

Comment

• heaviest
                          • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Poolboy
                          I love seeing women at the beach struggling to put the last breaths into a inflatable to get all the wrinkles out.
                          Someone could tell her the outer seam of a swim ring is going to be really hard to get tight, but I'm just going to enjoy seeing her try, and then use her overinflated tube.

Comment

• sexybbw4u
                            Mature Balloon Lover...
                            • May 2013

what I see at times is how her wet lips are tightly latched onto the valve stem and she tries to fill the inflatable with air... mmmm

Comment

• fairskies15
                              • Mar 2021

The sensation of riding on top of a ride-on of some gets me. Putting my Intex orca on top of my Funboy swim ring and rocking the whale back and forth and getting rougher and faster riding it, while also wearing a pair of Speedo fabric armbands. The squeaking and noise the orca's vinyl makes against the tube along with the armband's soft fabric rubbing against the orca....

Comment

• Ricardo AC
                                • Apr 2021

Personally, it excites me a lot when I see a bounce house on the street because I've always wanted to get on one, but everything related to PVC attracts me a lot and more inflatable suits.ag

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎