X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe Mamma
    • Mar 2020

Party Store Girlfriend (Part 3)

PARTY STORE GIRLFRIEND (Part 3)

Go back and read Parts 1 and 2, otherwise, you’ll be lost!

Day Two: I had to go back to work. I was sitting at my desk.

At 9 am, my phone chirped with a text message from Jen, “I love the way your cock tastes.”

At 10 am, another text, “You are the only man I would ever get on my knees for.”

At 11 am, “My mouth misses the head of your cock so much. Please cum home soon.”

Etc., etc., etc….. all day long, every hour. I thought back to our first date, when she told me in the park, that she loved to tease, almost as much as she loved to please. But, she would only share that part of her with one man. Needless to say, I had to adjust my fly several times during the day. When 5 pm finally arrived, I drove home at several mph over the speed limit. When I got home, there was a note on the door. It said to cum in, use the bathroom, enjoy my favorite drink which was waiting for me in the kitchen, get undressed in the living room, and place the blindfold she left for me, over my eyes. The note said in big letters, DO NOT GO IN THE BEDROOM FOR ANY REASON. The note continued, that she would home soon, and that Day Two of her paying off her bet would begin soon.

I sat in the living room nursing my drink in a T-shirt and shorts. I then received a text asking if I was home. I responded Yes. She texted me asking if I had looked in the bedroom. I responded No. She asked if I was ready to put the blindfold on. I responded Yes. She told me that once I put on the blindfold, there would be no more texts, and that she would be home shortly. What I didn’t realize was that she was right outside our door, watching me through a security camera on her phone. I put the blindfold on, tightly. Neither of us cares for loose bondage. Very quietly I heard our front door open. Not wanting to ruin what she had planned, I remained silent, standing (now naked) in the middle of our living room. I heard the familiar jingling of her keys, which re-assured me it was Jen. She tiptoed in, and I could hear her doing something, but I wasn’t sure what. Then silence……….After what seemed like forever, I heard footsteps coming towards me. She had stripped naked, and came up behind me, and gave me a hug from behind. I recognized her huge boobies pressed up against my back. She said two words, “Hi lover!” I told her she drove me crazy with her texts all day. She sucked on the bottom of my earlobe for a bit before telling me that the teasing hadn’t even begun. My cock was as rigid as I could ever remember it, as she continued sucking on my earlobe.

She had me sit in a chair. She sat in a chair directly facing me. I was blindfolded. She was not. She told me she had a 16” balloon she was putting in her mouth. She began blowing into it slowly. I could picture what her cheeks looked like bulging out while blowing up this balloon. I could smell the latex, as I heard the balloon increase in size. I’ve seen her do B2Ps faster than any other human being. Her lung capacity was remarkable. This time she was taking her time, allowing me to imagine what she looked like. She got up from her chair and stood next to me. She placed her cheek against mine, as she blew into the balloon. It was like we were doing it together. She rubbed the balloon against my face. If this were a 16” balloon, it still had some room to grow. She removed the balloon from her mouth, and placed it in my mouth. She whispered, “No hands allowed,” as she started sucking on my other earlobe. I continued blowing the balloon. She whispered to me, “Don’t pop it…………..but don’t stop blowing either.” I took very shallow breaths as I continued slowly, having no clue when/if the balloon would pop.

She whispered that she loved the way my lips tasted after blowing up a balloon. She removed the balloon from my mouth, and replaced it with one of her boobs. I sucked her nipple like a raving sex maniac who hadn’t had any in days. She continued blowing the balloon till it popped. That made me suck her nipple even harder. I was as horny as I had ever been in my life.

She bent down, and kissed the head of my cock. She told me she couldn’t stand being away from me all day. She looked up at me, even though I was blindfolded, and told me I was going to love what she had planned for me. She gave me a sip of my drink, and led me to the bedroom.

As I entered the bedroom, I could smell latex. There were balloons in the room, but I had no idea how many or what size they were. Jen pushed me onto the bed, and began the process of securing me to the four corners of the bed. She turned on the ceiling fan above me, and I could hear balloons blowing around but had no idea what she was up to. She took some string, and started weaving it in between my toes. She did the same to the other foot. What I couldn’t see was that each string was attached to a three foot helium filled balloon that was being blown by the ceiling fan. It felt weird, but the string in between all my toes tickled as the balloons swayed in the breeze. Jen also found out early on how sensitive my nipples are. She attached nipple clamps to each of my nipples. They each had a three foot helium balloon attached to them. The ceiling fan got them going, pulling on my nips. I then heard the sound of Jen setting her phone alarm for one hour, and felt her tongue between my balls and my ass. I reacted with surprise as she began her hour’s worth of pleasing time. The balloons attached to my nipple clamps were inches below the fan, so they were swinging wildly pulling my nipples in various directions. Jen knows I love nipple play, but this was absolutely devious on her part.

Jen made love to each of my balls individually before she journeyed up my shaft. That was when I discovered, that this session wasn’t just about her tongue. She engulfed the head of my cock. I succumbed to the day of teasing, as I promptly filled her mouth. She lovingly lapped up anything she missed, and started MMMM-ing. We both love “post orgasm torture”, so she continued sucking on my cockhead all the way through my sensitivity. The combination of her lovemaking skills and my nipples and toes being pulled had me “solid as a rock” in very short order. She slowed down enough to tease me for awhile, before coaxing one more load out me before the hour was up.

Jen detached the nipple clamps and the strings between my toes. She turned off the ceiling fan so the balloons would calm down. She lay next to me while I was still tied. She asked me if I would rather see her with a mouthful of my cum, or her mouth blowing up a balloon. I told her to never, ever make me chose one over the other………………

FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Re: Party Store Girlfriend (Part 3)

I prefer part 2 in terms of play but otherwise decent very nice.

Comment

• SweetBouncer
      • Mar 2020

I'm not into bondage, but men that sounds amazing.

Comment

• Ballonblazer
        • Jan 2020

This is AMAZING !!!!
        I was inside the story faster then ever ,harder then ever.
        Please go on... it's so overwelming.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
          • Jan 2017

I'm not really into bondage, but I liked all the balloon bits.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎