Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • izzyrob
    • Oct 2018

Spritz balloons from Target

Has anyone used Spritz brand balloons from Target before? Curious how they compare to other 11"/12" loons.
  • john1bl
    • Jan 2014

Re: Spritz balloons from Target

I have had a few and they are nit that bad. If you like then get all you can!! Target is going the funsational (pioneer).

Comment

• Common Loon
      • Aug 2020

My experience is that Target gets its Spritz from at least a couple different distributors. The ones I had earlier this year were labeled as being made in Indonesia. Polka dot printed.

They were... okay. A bit thinner than Unique so didn't get super tight, but got a nice 12-13" pear shape. Not many visible defects, but were more unreliable with overinflation than I expected :cringe:

I'd get them again. Not bad for the price. Probably good for B2P practice.

Comment

• Strel0k
        • Jul 2014

I don't like the way smell so I stay away. Although recently they started getting Funsational (Pioneer) and I really like those.

Comment

• Joe Mamma
          • Mar 2020

They get a decent neck on them. Hard to B2P with no hands. But fun to try .

Comment

• Casey88
            lukmanrewa
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Common Loon
            My experience is that Target gets its Spritz from at least a couple different distributors. The ones I had earlier this year were labeled as being made in Indonesia. Polka dot printed.

They were... okay. A bit thinner than Unique so didn't get super tight, but got a nice 12-13" pear shape. Not many visible defects, but were more unreliable with overinflation than I expected :cringe:

I'd get them again. Not bad for the price. Probably good for B2P practice.

Yes Spritz is a local Indonesian brand which has been expanding to the USA. They have their own factory here in Indonesia. I have bought one packet locally but they are stiff and hard to tie, plus not possible to neck as well. Though quality wise is good enough.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎