Old 14-07-2019, 02:47 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does size matter
Originally Posted by PBK View Post
The TT24 is a totally different balloon from the Qtex 24. I like the Tuftex 24 but it's definitely no Qualatex 24. The Qtex 24's were almost made with looners in mind. They neck beautifully, take a lot of riding and abuse and for the poppers they sound like a cannon when BTP'd (so I'm told).
The TT24's have a nice shape when blown up, and a decent neck can be coaxed out of them. I have them in my helium bunches all the time. They definitely don't get as big as the Qtex 24's and they neck nowhere near as nice, imho, but they're a nice balloon for filling with helium or just filling with air and having around. In my experience they take a lot of abuse but they are prone to defects.
Have you tried the Cattex 32" longnecks? They're literally made with looners in mind, and in my opinion are the best replacement for the Q24. Larger body, largest neck on any balloon I've ever seen (of course), strong and bouncy - great for riding.
Old 14-07-2019, 07:10 AM

PBK is on a distinguished road
Honestly, no, I haven't. I have heard about them and have seen pictures of the amazing necks they produce. Next time I do an order I'll have to order a few as I am definitely a big fan of the old Q-tex 24's and their shape.
Old 14-07-2019, 04:49 PM

Smothered by tits is on a distinguished road
Nothing beats the the feeling of being squished by a large balloon from something like a q36 all the way to a weather balloon I'll take a large balloon over a smaller one all day long mate.
Plus i would imagine that having a 10 cm pop in my pants would hurt i would imagine it would be like having my balls slapped hard. Not fun.