Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • globos&bears
    • Jun 2019

How heavy is your PVC stash?

My first boyfriend was a looner and PVC lover, he had a big stash of all kind of lovely inflatable PVC figures, there was so many that he had to make an special shellving to contain them, because of the weight.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: How heavy is your PVC stash?

PVC is ridiculously heavy stuff. I’ve 8 plastic storage boxes up the loft packed full of inflatables, a large suitcase full, a sports nodal full, then the stuff I regularly use is packed away under the bed and there’s a few items in the wardrobe too. My parter and I when we we’re dating often packed a hold-all full of inflatables (what we called the naughty bag) which we’d take away with us at weekends. I had to carry the bloody bag from the car to hotel reception, to room and vice versa when we checked out again to head home. I’d be struggling some weeks lugging this large, heavy bag that creaked n squeaked with every step I took!

My missus often joked we’d got a body in it some weeks it was that heavy to lift and carry.

Comment

• PBK
      • Mar 2019

Lots.
      I have over 400 48"+ beach balls of various vintages and sizes. I have over 100 Intex Orcas from the 80's until current production. I have hundreds of promotional inflatables (giant bottles, beer cans, floaties with liquor company logos on them). Hundreds of other assorted pool floats, inflatables and inflatable promotional items I've collected since I was 14 or so.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

Originally posted by PBK
        (giant bottles, beer cans,
        Love to get more of those inflatable bottles; they must be quite common in the states and canada, only place they appear on this side of the world is ebay, where it's about AU$100 for the item and shipping combined from the US. Bought a huge six foot tall corona translucent bottle at the start of last years summer, as I was really wanting to feed that urge of hugging one, but bought it off ebay reluctantly as I knew this was going to be the only way of getting one of these things; now have to say the boners I had from it have more then made up for the price, but still would love to know where they can be purchased cheaper. I looked to see if corona had an online store, but looks like no go.

As far as storage, I place all my PVC inflatables in these plastic boxes. After purchasing these containers from the variety store, I wash them with soap and detergent for ridding that shoppy kind of smell, and then fill them up. These boxes are great, as the original smell of the PVC plastics are kept intact, without introducing any other odours from the rest of the room or house. I don't know about other folk on here, but the new smell of an inflatable is always part of the turn on, and if stored in suitcases, other boxes and so forth, the musty odour those things carry goes through to the inflatables, which for me anyway is a complete turn off.

And yeah, these boxes are damn heavy.

Last edited by Big Thud Joe; 12-07-2019, 23:05.

Comment

• globos&bears
          • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
          Love to get more of those inflatable bottles; they must be quite common in the states and canada, only place they appear on this side of the world is ebay, where it's about AU$100 for the item and shipping combined from the US. Bought a huge six foot tall corona translucent bottle at the start of last years summer, as I was really wanting to feed that urge of hugging one, but bought it off ebay reluctantly as I knew this was going to be the only way of getting one of these things; now have to say the boners I had from it have more then made up for the price, but still would love to know where they can be purchased cheaper. I looked to see if corona had an online store, but looks like no go.

As far as storage, I place all my PVC inflatables in these plastic boxes. After purchasing these containers from the variety store, I wash them with soap and detergent for ridding that shoppy kind of smell, and then fill them up. These boxes are great, as the original smell of the PVC plastics are kept intact, without introducing any other odours from the rest of the room or house. I don't know about other folk on here, but the new smell of an inflatable is always part of the turn on, and if stored in suitcases, other boxes and so forth, the musty odour those things carry goes through to the inflatables, which for me anyway is a complete turn off.

And yeah, these boxes are damn heavy.

My whole stash of balloons enter in that box :-).

Smell is an important part of the fetish and a totally turn-on for me too, including smell from new latex balloons or a new inflatable suit.

Comment

• globos&bears
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by PBK
            Lots.
            I have over 400 48"+ beach balls of various vintages and sizes. I have over 100 Intex Orcas from the 80's until current production. I have hundreds of promotional inflatables (giant bottles, beer cans, floaties with liquor company logos on them). Hundreds of other assorted pool floats, inflatables and inflatable promotional items I've collected since I was 14 or so.
            Uff, all that must be heavy stuff but sounds a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎