Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LapTon
    • Jul 2020

Angry popping/Deflating

Maybe cause something like that happened to me in the past but i have a special fetish that really turns me on.
    Someone is playing with a beachball or any kind of inflatable, and starts to irritate other person. Then this person is getting angry and, at some point, says “if you keep playing with this ball, i’m going to pop it!” Then the first person ignores him and keeps playing, then the angry person says “I told you so!” And then goes and pops the inflatable really angry with something sharp or burst very hard.
    Am i the only one with this kind of specific fetish? Tell me your stories, your different kinds of fetish and etc... I’m new in this forum
  • LapTon
    • Jul 2020

Re: Angry popping/Deflating

That would have been nice! Something like that already happened with you?

Comment

• PBK
      • Mar 2019

Doesn't really apply to vinyl, but years ago at a party we hosted while I was still in the service a lady was tormenting another lady with a punchball and the annoyed lady kept threatening to pop the balloon if the other lady (everyone was drunk) didn't stop bopping it at her. Sure enough, the annoyed lady popped the punchball with a nail file! LOL!

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

Closest thing to your scenario that I've seen is a woman of average size made like she was going to sit on a beach ball, and did the body language and the reluctance and the laughter and the not getting hardly any weight on it that said she was sure it would pop but was afraid to or didn't want to actually pop it. When she was done amusing herself and her friend with not quite sitting on it, a very large friend of mine sat on it, it didn't pop, and she handed it back to the woman. It was super stretched but it didn't pop. The woman looked at it like it had been part of a magic trick.

I visit pools often, or I did before covid, and I love to see adults on inflatables in and out of the pool. Out of the pool it doesn't happen often, even when me and my friends instigate it by doing it ourselves, but it does happen a few times per year. It's pretty easy to get people to sit in the hole of a swim ring, or to use an air mattress as a seat at the edge of the pool, but hardly anybody large does this. Small people find sitting int he hole of a swim ring pretty pointless, but only a few of them will then think to sit on the tube rather than in the hole. Probably my favorite thing to see, but it must feel like it's going to burst, because almost nobody stays on a tube like that. I've seen it a few times, though.

But one of the most exciting things I've seen is a woman of about 170 pounds sit on a tube like that, and a woman of about 200 pounds joined her on the other side. They screamed as they had trouble balancing, but seemed to have no concern about popping it! And when they were done several minutes later they just got up and walked away, unconcerned that it had stretched so much it looked like it had sprung a leak.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎