Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PMN985
    • Aug 2021

Being Dominated B2P

Has anyone ever hand a partner get on top, position themselves with you inside then ordered not to move as they B2P? Wife did so the other night very intense, though I didn't follow direction well and was "further punished" by two more B2Ps
  • Dave
    • Nov 2016

Re: Being Dominated B2P

Originally posted by PMN985
    Has anyone ever hand a partner get on top, position themselves with you inside then ordered not to move as they B2P? Wife did so the other night very intense, though I didn't follow direction well and was "further punished" by two more B2Ps
    omg , i'd love that!! ^^ What balloons were they?

Comment

• Loon119
      • Jun 2018

My wife tied me up with long modelling balloons tied together, blindfolded me and then sat on me and proceeded to b2p a 16" unique. Unfortunately because she has a skill of making them go way past rated size I burst before the balloon despite it being about 20" although I suppose she could have carried on blowing as punishment

Comment

• PMN985
        • Aug 2021

Originally posted by Dave
        omg , i'd love that!! ^^ What balloons were they?
        Just some 12"s Party City with xmas print

Comment

• LoonMaster
          • Sep 2011

I’ve made my partner B2P balloons whilst using a magic wand on her a told her she’s not allowed to cum until it pops. It’s proper torture for her.

Comment

• Phips
            • Jan 2018

I recently discovered a naughty side of my gf, that I didn't know she had lol. She was laying on her back with me next to her fingering her while she blew up a 14 inch balloon when she started pressing the balloon right against my ear while continuing to blow. I'm not phobic anymore but btps make me a bit anxious still. And having a massive 14 inch balloon pressed against my face and ear was scary as hell but such a massive turn on. I hope she continues that way lol.

Comment

• heleo
              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Phips
              I recently discovered a naughty side of my gf, that I didn't know she had lol. She was laying on her back with me next to her fingering her while she blew up a 14 inch balloon when she started pressing the balloon right against my ear while continuing to blow. I'm not phobic anymore but btps make me a bit anxious still. And having a massive 14 inch balloon pressed against my face and ear was scary as hell but such a massive turn on. I hope she continues that way lol.
              Hi,
              Not such a good idea, likely to cause permnant hearin damage....

Comment

• Phips
                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by heleo
                Hi,
                Not such a good idea, likely to cause permnant hearin damage....
                Yeah probably not a good idea and won't be doing it again like that. Just btp it right in my face is fine as well lol

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎