Old 29-12-2021, 05:13 PM

looner98 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The balloon shack (my secret looning spot)
Not a million miles away from me, if I'm ever in the area I may have to drop in one day
Old 13-01-2022, 10:57 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Bad news; the shack is no more. I went there yesterday and saw it had fallen down. At first it thought it had fallen on its own as it was quite old and had started to lean a bit. When I got closer, it was obvious someone had done it intentionally. The ladder, chair and box of balloons were no where to be found, and there were signs the area had been disturbed. I don't know if it was vandalism, or whether the forestry commission dismantled it. Seems a bit of a coincidence. Its been there for years by the look of it and is hard to get to with no real paths. There's a few scenarios I can think of as to why it was destroyed.

It could be deemed unsafe as it would likely fall eventually. Perhaps someone found it and reported it. It was obvious people went there to pop balloons with the logbook and everything.

Maybe someone investigated the source of the bangs and wanted to put a stop to it. Or maybe it was just kids. I do wonder what they thought of all the shreds, the logbook and looner drawings I left there along with the balloons. I guess I'll never know.

Fortunately I've got other places to go, but it is a shame. I guess I shouldn't leave signs of what I'm doing in the future.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:02 AM

heliumsitr68 is on a distinguished road
That's too bad wildheart . It looked like a really fun place . I'd assume they took the log book also ?
Old 14-01-2022, 09:56 AM

Yeah everything. I couldn't find the chair or anything else nearby, so I don't think it was kids. They would've just thrown it into a nearby bush. Luckily the week before I found another chair nearby and took it to another part of the woods where I pop. That one is still there.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:31 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
With Christmas and surrounding events, I never got the chance to go to the 'shack' as I live nearby - pity.

I dare say that not all looners are on this forum, so with your discovery of the shack may have scared them at being 'dropped in on', and so they destroyed all the evidence. But enjoyed your supply of balloons you left also interesting reading of the log book.

Any news of where you new 'abode' is or are you keeping that to yourself?
Old 15-01-2022, 05:38 AM

sexyneck is on a distinguished road
I wan the pink sexy balloon. Is so beautiful.

Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
I've decided to give away the location to the abandoned hide where I've been having my balloon sessions recently. I've left a little stash and a logbook inside for others to enjoy. I've got directions and a GPS route to the location. I may post it publicly soon, but for now you can pm me for the link. Its in Surrey, England. The idea is that anyone can enjoy it and leave balloons for others. It's in a remote area away from houses or any main paths, so don't be afraid to pop balloons in there.
Old 09-04-2022, 11:02 AM

BalloonBounce is on a distinguished road
Wow, I missed all this discussion, and now of course its to late. I'm in Sussex and would have been in contact and 'in there like a shot'. Anyhow, big appreciation to you for such a great idea.

I tend to go for a mountain bike ride with some 'suitable 16" balloons' in my rucksack plus a small ground blanket for a secluded balloon humping session.

If you know that the same locale, or close by, has a secluded corner I'd be really keen to visit and I don't mind a voyeur in attendance who appreciates balloon being used to make a grown man cum while accompanied by some squeaking noises

I'll message you on here, if you don't mind, to check if a suitable location is available?
Old 10-04-2022, 02:18 AM
Balloons + Feet

Loonatic is on a distinguished road
Man, sorry to hear about your shak brought down. Such a great idea! Gives me an idea for a portable hunting blind I've used a few times before. It's like a pop-up tent (no pun intended but I'll take it haha) that you can carry on your back.

If you go out to public hunting lands you could set up your popping blind up and blast away a few big ones far away from anyone else without anyone else thinking twice. Just gotta clean up after yourself, but it should mostly stay confined to the blind.

Last time I used it for turkey hunting years ago and sat for a few hours without seeing any sign of another soul nearby at all. In fact I didn't see another human (or animal lol) anywhere nearby the entire day. Could've popped tons of loons with no problem. Anyways, something you inspired me to try out Wildheart so thanks for sharing your loon shak! When I finally try it out, I'll pop a few big ones in your honor!
Old 10-04-2022, 01:40 PM

I did find out it wasn't destroyed because I was popping balloons there. Or at least that's not the only reason. I found another shack that looked like it had been destroyed a while ago. Exploring the area let me to believe it was an old hunting spot that isn't used anymore. There were lots of signs of hunting like old shotgun shells, but everything looks abandoned now. It was likely taken down for health and safety and it was starting to lean a bit and could've fallen. I do want to know what they thought of the box of balloons and looner drawings though. Someone took it away. Luckily there weren't too many balloons inside, but they did have slightly NSFW prints