Old 16-01-2022, 08:11 AM

FinallyPopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello Everyone, I discovered this forum and noticed how active it is. I enjoy reading about looner related topics and would like to make some new friends.

I'm a male looner in his mid 30s, from central Germany. A popper that likes riding or otherwise torturing balloons until they cannot take it anymore. But I also have fun during non-popping sessions. I also like b2p, but that is often challenging to me because..

.. I am also scared of sudden balloon pops. But I like to challenge my fear and make steady progress overcomming it! During childhood/teenage popping balloons intentionally was an impossibility for me. Now I have fun doing it and proudly call myself a popper.
Old 17-01-2022, 03:51 PM

Cadillac is on a distinguished road
Hello Vicci and everyone,

Long time listener, first time caller.

I am a straight male in my 50's. Married. Semi-popper.

My wife is the best. Has fully engaged in the fetish for me. Balloons have always had a sexual excitement for me. Not sure I understood it was a fetish until stumbling on some articles and websites in the 1990's. At that time, I mentioned it to my wife and we incorporated into our sexual life with basic party balloons for many years - whenever it was possible. But it has only been the last two years that I have truly been able to open up to her and truly discuss the depths of my balloon fetish. Obviously, very difficult thing for some to understand and admit - particularly for me. Now, our children are grown and out of the house and I have discovered all of the looner websites and balloons. Spending more damn money on balloons then I ever thought I would. Hell, I even bought a commercial helium tank that my wife and I get filled about once a month. As such, my wife and I have a more passionate love life than ever before. Never thought I'd have more sex with my wife in my 50's than in my 20's - and we've been married for 30 years! It's been incredible.

Popping the balloons does not particularly bother me, though it doesn't really do much for me. But it's the thrill, the excitement, the possibility of the pop that does it for me. Overall, it's just the balloon experience. The sound of a balloon being blown up, the smell of the balloon, the squeak of the balloon and the feel of the balloon. Heck, just the sight of the balloon. But it has to be balloons and women.

Lastly, I cannot associate balloons with children or men. It's such a sensual thing for me that if I see a child or man with a balloon i try to not pay any attention as it ruins the balloon fetish. In fact, I have a difficult time even talking about balloons in any fashion unless the individual is female. Not sure why, but I'm good with it.

This is the first time I have every discussed my balloon fetish with anyone other than my wife as it is very difficult for me. But I've enjoyed reading the forum and learning more about the fetish - which has helped me understand myself. And it's definitely made my love life with my sexy wife even better.
Old 17-01-2022, 04:48 PM

traveler_mark is on a distinguished road
Hi, all.

Found this forum and lurked for a while, read through a lot of discussions. Lots of interesting things here.

Will be checking in periodically, and trying to give back tidbits here and there where I may be able to.
Old 18-01-2022, 05:45 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Welcome Cadillac to the forum. Good to hear you're fully enjoying all your actions with balloons.
Picked up on you getting through a commercial tank once a month. WOW! You are enjoying life. Good on yer. Keep going and blowing.