Old 09-03-2021, 04:48 PM

TheMole is on a distinguished road
Default Balloons and Marijuana
Sorry if this kind of discussion isn't allowed but I'm curious. I'm in a cannabis-legal area but I completely understand if this is taken down.

Are there any other looners who enjoy smoking up before having some balloon fun?

Depending on the strain, it really enhances the pleasure of riding for me allowing me to focus on the feeling of the soft latex completely. Even the orgasms are better.

Does anyone else have this experience?
Old 09-03-2021, 05:02 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloons and Marijuana
I’ve done it a few times. It makes it feel pretty novel for me (I have a low tolerance as I don’t smoke often) just the feeling of blowing into a balloon can be euphoric. Sometimes I get more anxiety though and have difficulty popping them. (I don’t really get anxiety or paranoia when smoking) if one does pop, it tends to scare me a lot more for some reason. I wrote one of my stories on this topic if you’re interested.
https://loonerstories.weebly.com/fogged-up-new.html
Old 10-03-2021, 03:35 AM

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
Iíve done it a few times. It makes it feel pretty novel for me (I have a low tolerance as I donít smoke often) just the feeling of blowing into a balloon can be euphoric. Sometimes I get more anxiety though and have difficulty popping them. (I donít really get anxiety or paranoia when smoking) if one does pop, it tends to scare me a lot more for some reason. I wrote one of my stories on this topic if youíre interested.
https://loonerstories.weebly.com/fogged-up-new.html
Yes sir! That story is amazing!!

I don't smoke anymore but when I did, it was great to combine the rare occasional looning session with being high. Nitrous has always been another interest of mine (and at times escalating beyond simple recreational enjoyment and into the fetish realm, don't ask why, I don't know )
Old 10-03-2021, 08:02 PM
MADAM BANGS

Little Looner is on a distinguished road
Sure, its nice!!

My favourite place is Only Fans
https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs
Old 10-03-2021, 11:07 PM

Common Loon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by t17forLife View Post
Nitrous has always been another interest of mine (and at times escalating beyond simple recreational enjoyment and into the fetish realm, don't ask why, I don't know )
I mean... don't people usually take nitrous out of balloons, so
Old 11-03-2021, 12:09 AM

Bubblyzzz is on a distinguished road
I just met a girl whose fetish started after doing nitrous and blowing btp -ing the balloons afterwards. Very interesting that this came up.
Old 11-03-2021, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Common Loon View Post
I mean... don't people usually take nitrous out of balloons, so

Yes they do! That is definitely a part of why I enjoy it so much

Originally Posted by Bubblyzzz View Post
I just met a girl whose fetish started after doing nitrous and blowing btp -ing the balloons afterwards. Very interesting that this came up.

Ain't that something! There's more freaks like me out there than I thought
Old 11-03-2021, 02:37 PM

Asclepio is on a distinguished road
I have not had a chance to try.
Marijuana was illegal in my country until 2 days ago (if that coincidence) maybe now that it is totally legal I may try, although I never learned to smoke and much less where to get marijuana.
How does the cannabis + balloon mix work? Does the experience change a lot? Are you more excited? Do you perceive the size of the balloon different? Do you feel more uninhibited?
I certainly never asked myself something like that, and now too many questions come to my mind.
Old 11-03-2021, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by DeppLooner View Post
I have not had a chance to try.
Marijuana was illegal in my country until 2 days ago (if that coincidence) maybe now that it is totally legal I may try, although I never learned to smoke and much less where to get marijuana.
How does the cannabis + balloon mix work? Does the experience change a lot? Are you more excited? Do you perceive the size of the balloon different? Do you feel more uninhibited?
I certainly never asked myself something like that, and now too many questions come to my mind.
It depends on the person and how much the use/how long they've done it.

I first started when I was 16, and have had the privilege of helping several of my friends with their first time. When you first start smoking it (I don't recommend other methods at first) the effects can be intense, some folks need to lie down on the floor for the while to get a f'n grip. After a few minutes it becomes quite enjoyable for most. It's good to have some form of CBD product nearby as it can reverse some of the negative effects - like Narcan but for weed

Myself and several friends describe the effect as being like an "amplifier." Anything that is "meh" when you're not high is "neat," anything that's "neat" becomes "awesome," and anything that's "awesome" becomes "HOLY SHIT THAT'S THE BEST THING EVER!" If you enjoy looning without bud, you'll likely take it 3 steps further. Although some folks find it difficult to "perform" so to speak
Old 11-03-2021, 06:02 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
If you want a slightly milder effect, you can use a dry herb vape. There’s no smoke so it’s easier on the lungs and it’s pretty healthy. Still get pretty stoned if your tolerance is low. I used a bong for my first time. Could barely move from the sofa for 10 minutes after. I find if you lie down, it can feel like you’re falling or spinning out of control at higher doses. Sitting up is more comfortable for me at least. Breathing deeply feels amazing. Once it felt like the whole room was being sucked in when I inhaled. This made blowing balloons really interesting.