Old 27-11-2021, 10:47 PM
MelbLoonerNikky

Default Meetups in Melbourne
Hi all Melbourne Looners,

I’m pleasantly surprised how many Looners there are in this great city. It seems it’s bit of a hot spot. Anyone catching up with other locals?

I’ve caught up with OneMoreLooner for some drinks and laughs. She and I are now great close friends. It’s amazing connecting with likeminded people that just get you. Our impromptu balloon sesh was amazing. It’s an incredible experience playing and sharing with others.

Also caught up with MelbourneLooner a few times now too. Couldn’t have met a more genuine guy with such a sexy mind. Expanding my circle of friends with people that share and understand the same fetish with no judgement has been a game changer for me and amazing to make meaningful life long connections.

Thank you blowtopop for having the platform to be able to do this!

Last edited by MelbLoonerNikky; 27-11-2021 at 11:05 PM.
Old 27-11-2021, 11:22 PM

Onemorelooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Meetups in Melbourne
It was an absolute pleasure to meet you, Nikky.
It's so comforting to know there are other female Looners out there. There is nothing like connecting with someone that completely gets you.
I'm so keen to get to know other Melburnian Looners!
Old 27-11-2021, 11:43 PM
MelbLoonerNikky

Likewise girl! We have such great banter. Can’t wait for my next sesh!! xx
Old 11-12-2021, 02:53 AM

BalloonAus is on a distinguished road
Hey Melbourne friends! I thought I was alone in Melb. Surprised to see others here! Nice to see you
Old 11-12-2021, 01:50 PM
Amateur Writer/MMD artist

AnyNokosGame is on a distinguished road
I agree, it's nice having a community like this, I didn't realise how many of us there is! A meetup would be cool but I'm not sure how we'd get it set up...
Old 16-12-2021, 11:32 PM

BalloonAus is on a distinguished road
Hey Melbourne friends! Just wondering if anyone has been to a brothel/strip club or massage parlour for some balloon fun? I am thinking about going and seeing if anyone will participate. I have tried locanto but no one replies. I guess popping won't be allowed if there is other "customers" inside.
If anyone has tried it and feels like sharing where and the person who you did it with, that would be great.
I heard someone took a balloon garland to one near Blackburn, can't remember if I read that on this forum or somewhere else.

Last edited by BalloonAus; 17-12-2021 at 12:38 AM.
Old 19-01-2022, 02:51 AM

mousey is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MelbLoonerNikky View Post

Iím pleasantly surprised how many Looners there are in this great city. It seems itís bit of a hot spot. Anyone catching up with other locals?

Iíve caught up with OneMoreLooner for some drinks and laughs. She and I are now great close friends. Itís amazing connecting with likeminded people that just get you. Our impromptu balloon sesh was amazing. Itís an incredible experience playing and sharing with others.

Also caught up with MelbourneLooner a few times now too. Couldnít have met a more genuine guy with such a sexy mind. Expanding my circle of friends with people that share and understand the same fetish with no judgement has been a game changer for me and amazing to make meaningful life long connections.

I reckon get-togethers would be fantastic, only problem is, if there was an 'impromptu balloon sesh', how do u navigate the situation if the balloon fun started to have an effect on u? hehe
Old 30-04-2022, 05:44 AM

Xyz is on a distinguished road
Hi all! Just joined this after searching the web about balloon phobias etc and noticed it’s quite common! Would love to have a chat with some other Melbournians about their experience with it all feel free to get in touch with me on telegram app - username: xyz95d

It’s great to see I’m not alone and would really feel great to finally chat with others who understand
Old 30-04-2022, 01:13 PM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MelbLoonerNikky View Post

Iím pleasantly surprised how many Looners there are in this great city. It seems itís bit of a hot spot. Anyone catching up with other locals?

Iíve caught up with OneMoreLooner for some drinks and laughs. She and I are now great close friends. Itís amazing connecting with likeminded people that just get you. Our impromptu balloon sesh was amazing. Itís an incredible experience playing and sharing with others.

Also caught up with MelbourneLooner a few times now too. Couldnít have met a more genuine guy with such a sexy mind. Expanding my circle of friends with people that share and understand the same fetish with no judgement has been a game changer for me and amazing to make meaningful life long connections.

I'm in the US, but wouldn't it be cool if we had a lot of similar "balloon hot spots" here?! Sounds like much fun to be had in Melbourne!