Who was playing with inflatables blown up by other people?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • condensatelover
    • Jan 2022

Who was playing with inflatables blown up by other people?

I am travelling with my parents to Greece. There were lots of Russian people.
    One day I was chilling out at the poolside. Suddenly a boy came from nowhere. He had a beachball in his hands. He asked me to play with his family. I agreed, because of a beachball of course. I noticed that the beachball was really underinflated. But we started to play with it. But everyone was missing the ball because of the softness. Everybody got sad and disappointed. Then the lady said: "we need to inflate it more, but it's impossible".
    Me: "Why?"
    Lady: "It is too hard to blow it up. I can't do anything"
    We continued to play, and a brilliant idea came to my mind. I suddenly grabbed a ball, went out of the pool, opened the valve and started to blow. And the lady just said "Oh!".
    The ball took the round shape, and now I needed to make it rock hard and bouncy. I blew, blew, blew. After half of a minute beachball became rock tight. But I wanted more. I was blowing it until the flap in the valve finally closed because of pressure inside. I looked around. I saw lady and boy closing their ears. I closed the valve, gave a beachball to the lady and finally noticed that it became not transparent, just white. I knew that it was condensate.
    On the next day I met lady and boy in the pool. They were happily playing with overinflated tight ball. Now it was clear, but rang like a bell from every slap of a hand.
    I FELT SATISFACTION.
  • RLMI
    • Jul 2021

Re: Who was playing with inflatables blown up by other people?

Same here, I've been at pool parties where a float, swim ring or beach ball has been a bit underinflated or soft. A few times I have been the one who blows a few breaths into it to make it firm. Not dangerously hard, but firm. In these situations there isn't much condensation as it's only a partial inflation, but I have to check that I don't leave unsightly lipstick or lipgloss stains on the mouthpiece or around it.

Comment

• puffy cheeks
      • Nov 2013

i have here and there. it wasn't often though. I do hate seeing beacballs under inflated. I know a few friends of mine would go play at his house in the pool and some of the toys beach ball, swim ring and dolphin were under inflated. the beach ball was mine so it was obviously fine! ) so i told my friend who had the swim ring that it needed more air in it. so he did, however it still was kinda soft. i said to him man it needs more than that. he replies i don't want it to pop" so i decided to do it myself. when i got finished, it was REAL tight. to the point that when i closed the valve and pushed it in, the ring didn't bend! Gave it make to him and he said: wow thanks man

there have bee times that i do take inflatables tat people leave behind too. I like seeing inflatables at their FULL potential

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by condensatelover
        I am travelling with my parents to Greece. There were lots of Russian people.
        One day I was chilling out at the poolside. Suddenly a boy came from nowhere. He had a beachball in his hands. He asked me to play with his family. I agreed, because of a beachball of course. I noticed that the beachball was really underinflated. But we started to play with it. But everyone was missing the ball because of the softness. Everybody got sad and disappointed. Then the lady said: "we need to inflate it more, but it's impossible".
        Me: "Why?"
        Lady: "It is too hard to blow it up. I can't do anything"
        We continued to play, and a brilliant idea came to my mind. I suddenly grabbed a ball, went out of the pool, opened the valve and started to blow. And the lady just said "Oh!".
        The ball took the round shape, and now I needed to make it rock hard and bouncy. I blew, blew, blew. After half of a minute beachball became rock tight. But I wanted more. I was blowing it until the flap in the valve finally closed because of pressure inside. I looked around. I saw lady and boy closing their ears. I closed the valve, gave a beachball to the lady and finally noticed that it became not transparent, just white. I knew that it was condensate.
        On the next day I met lady and boy in the pool. They were happily playing with overinflated tight ball. Now it was clear, but rang like a bell from every slap of a hand.
        I FELT SATISFACTION.
        Great story. Definitely a satisfying read at that.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎