Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Popped Christmas arch

So last night was quite a bit deal for still phobic me. It was time to get rid of my Christmas balloon arch and several other balloons that had been scattered all over the lounge and bedroom. There was a mix of 9" 12" and 3 16" balloons with confetti in. Usually they get burst in the bed where it's a duller sound but last night we decided on the lounge for ease of vaccuming the confetti up. I wore nothing but a condom no ear protection, no pillow no duvet and the wife armed with a pin. Some went with a right bang but I successfully managed to get through probably about 50 pops and 3 very large pops all whilst teasing myself watching the wife slowly puncture each one. She made sure I was ok for the big ones first. I didn't last long after especially when she threatened to pop my bed balloon.
    I'm quite happy because it was a lot of balloons, different acoustics and also the first time ever it linked into my phobia as it was during vaccuming the house which was when my mum would destroy my balloons as a kid.
    Don't think kids and balloons are still a good mix but knowing I have a supportive wife is absolutely immense. She can do loving pops or be absolutely nasty and stomp, pin and nail my balloons and it's not an issue. It's crazy how the mind works
  • Alan
    • Dec 2014

Re: Popped Christmas arch

That sounds amazing! And the wearing a condom part! I’ve done that once when my ex girlfriend was bursting my birthday balloons by slowly squeezing them with her bare feet. She giggled after popping 10 and stopped to tickle my penis by giving my erection a light brush and nibble with her toes.. I orgasmed instantly.. I was shaking as she continued with the remaining 10. She was an innocent polite girl so her cheeks went red.. we then went to the bedroom and made amazing love!
    Last edited by Alan; 07-01-2022, 11:28. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Loon119
      • Jun 2018

Sounds good. Unfortunately I'm still at the stage of phobia that once I have popped we can't continue popping because I can't take it. I have to be extremely turned on for popping and once I'm done we can't pop until I'm"ready" again. Which is also a reason for the condom because I have to be straining nearly and at that point of orgasm

Comment

• niklooner
        • May 2018

You're so lucky to have a GF that support you in this! so lovely!

Comment

• Common Loon
          • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Loon119
          once I have popped we can't continue popping because I can't take it.
          Oof I relate to this so much... that "post-nut vulnerability" rushes in and suddenly all those big tight balloons around me are scary again. Even though I was gleefully popping them five minutes earlier. Hormones, man...

Comment

• Dude1234
            • Sep 2017

I wasn't phobic but I never wanted to stick around a place being cleaned up with balloons. The idea of the sound of a balloon being sucked up was scary to me. Fast forward to now I love balloon clean up especially when a vacuum is involved. Funny thing is I don't ever remember witnessing anything like that.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎