Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Is this a good idea?

So I had another session in the woods today, pretty standard stuff. When I returned to my car, it was raining. There was only one other car in the car park. I decided to blow some balloons up in the car. (I made each one way bigger than they’re supposed to go)

I was blowing into a huge neck on a Belbal 14 when I happened to glance out my side window. I saw a girl who seemed to be watching me. When I looked up, she quickly started going back to her car.

I’m 90% sure it was the same girl I saw watching me before. (Read one of my latest posts in the popping in the woods thread for the details)

She got in her car and seemed to be busy with something. It looked like she was waiting to see what I’d do next. I ended up clipping the Belbal shut and grabbed a Q11. I waited a bit to see if the girl would leave, but she didn’t.

I had to get back soon, so couldn’t wait any longer. I blew it pretty big, trying to hide it from view. I’m pretty sure she would’ve seen if she looked though.

When I was done, she was still there. It’s hard to tell but she might’ve been watching. I didn’t feel comfortable doing anything else while she was there, so ended up deflating them and leaving.

Now, I’ve seen her car in that car park quite a few times. Usually at around 4. Often it’s just our cars there at that time. I’ve just been talking to someone about this, and they suggested tying a balloon to her car as a gift.

Do you guys think this is a good idea, or is it taking it too far? I guess it’s innocent enough. I, of course would have to stick around to see what happened.
    She does seem to act a little weird the both times she’s seen me, but I might be overthinking it. What does everyone think?
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Re: Is this a good idea?

Hello,
    Yeah, we don't know exactly why she was looking at you, maybe she was curious to see what you were doing with balloons into the car, either in a funny/curious way or in a weird way into her eyes, who knows? The fact is that she was curious, so tie a balloon to her car, why not?
    She could appreciates and take advantage of the opportunity to understand/discover this thing which probably makes her very curious, but if she will feels weird, hey, it's just a balloon, why were you looking at me? I thought that you like balloons
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• masseylooner
      • Mar 2016

Personally I wouldn’t attach balloons to her car as she may take it completely the wrong way and find it creepy, I suggest maybe tying balloons up to some nearby trees which you can see from your car

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

Personally I would not attach a balloon to her car - you are doing nothing wrong sitting in your car blowing up balloons, but I’d be inclined to keep it that way. If you continue to go there at the same time then let her approach you if she continues to come. She may be intrigued, it’s not everyday you see a bloke sat in a car park blowing up massive balloons (14” belbal may not seem big to you but to most are huge!)

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

I think I might tie them to a tree near her car. There’s quite a few branches overhanging the car park. That way she can choose to ignore them if she wants. If she doesn’t take them, I’ll remove them when she’s gone.
          I’m thinking a few Belbal 14’s one way overinflated and maybe the rest only slightly above rated size. I’ll use a pump to inflate them in case she pops them (because of the pandemic)

I think I’ll do it tomorrow if she’s there. Not sure if I should wait in the car or watch from a distance. Probably be best to sit in the car. I’ll see how she reacts and go from there.

Comment

• StretchEmerald
            • Jul 2019

Yeah, near her car sounds better to me than on her car. Less pressure and chance of her feeling like she's being directly involved.

It also may be best to be doing something else in the car and not watch her to see what she does – whether she takes them, pops them or ignores them, you'll know about it, and again you don't want her to feel scrutinised.

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by StretchEmerald
              Yeah, near her car sounds better to me than on her car. Less pressure and chance of her feeling like she's being directly involved.

It also may be best to be doing something else in the car and not watch her to see what she does – whether she takes them, pops them or ignores them, you'll know about it, and again you don't want her to feel scrutinised.
              Yeah I’ll probably pretend to be on the phone or something and not watch directly. She might not be interested at all, it’s just the way she seems to react, especially that first time she noticed what I was doing. Could even be she has a phobia. If she does, tying them to her car wouldn’t be a nice thing to do.

Comment

• masseylooner
                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by wildheart
                I think I might tie them to a tree near her car. There’s quite a few branches overhanging the car park. That way she can choose to ignore them if she wants. If she doesn’t take them, I’ll remove them when she’s gone.
                I’m thinking a few Belbal 14’s one way overinflated and maybe the rest only slightly above rated size. I’ll use a pump to inflate them in case she pops them (because of the pandemic)

I think I’ll do it tomorrow if she’s there. Not sure if I should wait in the car or watch from a distance. Probably be best to sit in the car. I’ll see how she reacts and go from there.
                I love the idea of using some super tight belbals and some slightly over inflated balloons, but maybe you could put a little sandwich bag etc with a few deflated ones in, she might give you a show haha

Comment

• wildheart
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by masseylooner
                  I love the idea of using some super tight belbals and some slightly over inflated balloons, but maybe you could put a little sandwich bag etc with a few deflated ones in, she might give you a show haha
                  Let’s see how she reacts tomorrow. If she takes them, I could leave her a packet of balloons another day. Maybe she will return the favour and leave me some balloons. You never know.

Comment

• Asclepio
                    • Sep 2018

I think it is a bad idea, it can just be a girl being curious about someone blowing balloons, and if you put balloons in her car maybe she can think is a kind of harassment and believe, you dont want to mess with that accusation.
                    Just keep doing your usual looning and wait to see if she contact you
                    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• TheMole
                      • Nov 2019

It might be ok as long as she doesn’t see it as some sort of creepy advance. Halloween time may not be the best as she may think it’s some kind of creepy clown pranks like we had here in the USA a few years back and you don’t want to be accused of anything.

Comment

• Loonermcpop
                        • Aug 2020

Leave her a few uninflated ones for her to blow up herself.

Then you may get to watch her blowing to the max too.

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by onemoreblow
                          Why not just talk to her? If she's interested she will bring it up.
                          I may do. Social anxiety doesn’t help matters. Might say hi and see if she’s interested in chatting.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                            • Mar 2019

Try having something to drink first just to loosen up.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                              • Jun 2015

'Drink' - NO, NO, NO! You are both driving home.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎