What Heroine (or Villieness) in a Balloon Based Peril (or Humiliation) Trap?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

What Heroine (or Villieness) in a Balloon Based Peril (or Humiliation) Trap?

I don't know, I got a bit bored and thought this would be an intresting discussion.

You can have any heroine (or villainess if you prefer) you want at your disposal, now is the time for you to have your fun.

You can make whatever kind of peril you want, but you must use balloons in this overly complicated plot to eliminate them (or just humiliate, whatever really).

For me, it's a very hard choice with all the characters I love so much.

As for how, probably keep it simple, hogtied and sent to float away.
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

Re: What Heroine (or Villieness) in a Balloon Based Peril (or Humiliation) Trap?

i have always thought how a dominant evil woman would act in a scene involving balloons.
    take Harley Quinn for example, she's beautiful, dominant and arrogant, a huge tease, a criminal and basically a bad, VARY bad girl.

now how would SHE end up in a scene involving huge (but not too huge..) balloons about 17' or 16' that she could burst or even blow to pop in a very sexy fashion. she would most probably have me tied up, and since i'm still a bit afraid of the pop she could just outright kill me like that.

and even have her with nice gloves and glasses to protect her eyes to really show that she means business and that a very nasty crime is about to happen.

i'm not and have never been into BDSM, but i've always been into girls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. and i bet you can't deny how sexy this scene is.

sorry for inverting the roles, i just noticed you meant the other way around.

in this case i would just end up tying Harley with her legs open, popping some balloons near her parts and eat the shit out of her. man damnnn!!! i didn't realize how hot it would be if you switched the roles.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

Re: What Heroine (or Villieness) in a Balloon Based Peril (or Humiliation) Trap?

Both sound like an absolutly amazing time.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
        • Oct 2016

I think I figured out a nice idea.

First you get Killer Frost any of them will do so let's go with her Injustice version because I love it.

Now, Killer Frost is a character with cryokenesis, you know controlling the cold.

But she has a bit of a quirk, see as opposed to being weakened by heat it makes her stronger, she can't produce her own body heat and needs external slurces or else she'll freeze/be unable to use her powers.

So what you do is get a bundle of balloons and tie her up nicely, then let her go.

Sure she can freeze them and lessen her flight, but then she gets colder, ans the higher she goes it's colder.

Eventually she wouldn't be able to keep up.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎