X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LeeRider
    • Nov 2014

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi, I'm a bi male, probably a bit more gay than straight. I'm into balloons and inflatables and have been since an early age. I'm mainly a non popper but get aroused by accidental pops. I like watching blow to pops but not keen on destructive popping of inflatables.
    Blowing up by mouth is a major turn on for me, doing it, watching others and doing it with others. I love riding too.....all the way!

Comment

• LeeRider
      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Matt
      Hello,

I'm 22 and I've loved inflatables from a very young age.

I love pool toys, beach balls and inflatable chairs and love bouncing on them hard and doing the obvious whilst on them!

When I was a teenager I had a blue inflatable chair that I used to masterbate naked on all of the time.

I've introduced my girlfriend (who is 24) into the inflatable fetish world and we have a great time doing things on them .

I love my inflatables to be overinflated and really tight but I hate it when they pop! However there was this one time where me and my girlfriend were on an inflatable chair having sex and as I was orgasming the chair popped at the same time and it was the best orgasm I think I have ever had!

Anyway, that's me, sorry if I was too graphic. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has an inflatable fetish!

I have loads of inflatable videos and photos that I've downloaded over the years if anyone would like to swap? Let me know!
      WOW! My dick went HARD when I read this! I'm a non popper too but having a burst as you climax is one of the HOTTEST things ever!

Comment

• chinogtz
        • Dec 2014

Hi...i love balloons and popping them!!
        I hope we can have fun and make balloon friends!!

Comment

• jroc813tc
          • Jun 2013

Male looner here in Tampa, fl I am a popper still exploring a lot looking for friends and etc to talk with.

Comment

• looner69
            • Nov 2014

Hey

I really like balloons but i can't pop it in all diffrent ways for example - blow to pop because i'm a bit afraid of it! One thay i want to get away from this fear would be cool if someone have some tips for me!
            I really love to sit on them and wait till they pop. The best is to watch a girl popping them - would be nice to have a girlfriend one day, who does this for me!

KEEP ON POPPING!

Comment

• Alan
              • Dec 2014

Hello Everyone!

It's nice to find a place where we can share our common interest without feeling embarresed. I have talked about my balloon interest to some friends and the great thing is, you'll be surprised how many people out there don't find it strange!! (I'm broad minded, and for me as long as something isn't harmful to others, and isn't illegal, then I'm ok). I'm lucky to have a great group of friends, from different backgrounds (for example creative artists /teachers/ students, and so on) all of which are open minded. I'm in my late 20's and often wonder how some of us like balloons?? For me personally, I feel scared/thrilled when a balloon is burst by bare-feet, or feet wearing stockings/socks, especially if it's a girlfriend I'm dating or if I find her attractive. It's the way they swell up, and I've noticed the bang is louder than when a balloon is pricked by a pin. Is there anyone else on this forum who likes "feet-popping" balloons? Thanks for reading, Alan

Comment

• looner69
                • Nov 2014

yeah feet-popping is nice but i like sit to pop more!

Comment

• perchedontheloon
                  • Dec 2014

Hello, I'm a non-popper who likes to write balloony stories, inflate giant balloons, take pics, and becoming active instead of just lurking.

I have some stories on my DeviantArt site. http://perchedontheloon.deviantart.com

Comment

• OverTheTop
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by perchedontheloon
                    Hello, I'm a non-popper who likes to write balloony stories, inflate giant balloons, take pics, and becoming active instead of just lurking.

I have some stories on my DeviantArt site. http://perchedontheloon.deviantart.com
                    Welcome to the site! Just in time for the new year too! Thanks for sharing your stories as well, I'll definitely be reading them

Comment

• Banzure
                      Inflater of Dolls
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by perchedontheloon

Welcome! I see you're following me, hope I've posted something you like, well be sure to check your stuff as well :-)
                      Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• BarrLooner
                        • Jan 2015

Hi!
                        I'm a popper from Málaga, Spain. i have experienced quite a few phases over the fetish, but now I am in a very strong fetishy one. I hope I can contribute to the community.
                        Thank you!

Comment

• blowitupbig
                          • Jan 2015

Hi, I'm Mike. 42, Male and straight from the UK. I'm a new joiner but a looner for many years. Looking to chat and share experiences with whoever wants to.
                          I'm an inflator, balloons mostly and larger ones my fave - 16 and above generally. Not realy a popper myself, but that's what gets me most excited to watch!

Happy to Chat!

Comment

• LydiaLooner
                            • Jan 2015

Hi! My name is Lydia. I love loons, latex and sometimes inflatables I am usually not a popper, but I started web chatting with another looner & I... well, I am a giver (lol) so I started to pop them for him on cam! I do enjoy the thrill of it now and the more I pop, b2p & find more ways to pop the more I like it! I recently started web caming & I am really enjoying meeting more looners and learning the many varieties of this unique fetish. Thank you for having me and feel free to visit me at;

MyFreeCams is the original free webcam community for adults, featuring live video chat with thousands of models, cam girls, amateurs and female content creators!

XOXOXOX

Comment

• looner69
                              • Nov 2014

Hey lydia

Oh this sounds really nice!

Comment

• georgebayer_1
                                • Jan 2015

Hi, I'm George from Germany. I like to see women blowing inflatable things to pop - balloons, inflatables as well as condoms and plastic bags. It's fine that I've found this forum

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎