Old 18-01-2020, 07:55 PM

JOhara is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your First Big Balloon
I remember going to a local party store and asking if there were any “bigger than normal” balloons in stock. I was after 16 inch and that is what I got. They asked if I wanted them filled with helium and while I would love it, I needed to be discreet getting them home so I said I had a small tank at “the party” ... lol

I asked for pink and light blue balloons and got two of each, paid for the loose balloons and left. When I got home I got down to my boxers, and blew up one of the pink and one of the blue balloons to full size. I did not permanently tie them. I was fully aroused just admiring the large size of them. I got down and started grinding myself against the pink one when hugging (gently) the blue one. I edged myself and then deflated both balloons to allow the feeling of an orgasm to pass. Then I reinflated the balloons, first the blue one to normal capacity, slightly under. But the pink one I wanted to see how big I could get it after its been inflated once. I kept going feeling the arousal build. The balloon got to about 18 inches maybe more, it was a big sexy bulby shape and very tight. Looked like it could pop so I didnt add any more air. I wanted to ride the softer blue one and started straddling it and grinding forward and backward while teasing the overinflated pink one by hugging and rubbing it making it squeak. I layed forward with the blue balloon straddled between my legs and the pink against my chest. I continued grinding/humping and came hard on the blue balloon. It was one of the best sessions and it went so fast. I cleaned up my mess in my boxers and deflated both balloons. I had a few more sessions with those balloons before they got worn out.
Old 18-01-2020, 10:32 PM

RainbowYarn is on a distinguished road
A 36 inch my dad got me for my birthday. Big tight blue shiny one. For the most part it stayed dangling from the ceiling, but he took it down later on for me to play with.

Had a lot of fun bouncing and riding it.

Of course, at the end of the party, my dad took it and burst it along with all my other balloons.
Old 19-01-2020, 02:07 AM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
Back when Party City still had 36 inch balloons, I bought a pack as soon as I could. I remember how excited I was to get home and screw around with them.
Old 19-01-2020, 01:00 PM
Banned

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
I think for me, the first time, was probably buying an orange, 5ft weather balloon. I've air-filed it, and filled it with helium too (though it didn't remain floating for long, as it's not meant too), and just remember cuddling it, laying on it naked, and generally playing with it (and myself) and enjoying the silky sensation of it against my body and manhood. I came quickly, if memory serves, as it was such an intensely erotic experience.

The other time, was filling a 36" Qualatex round latex balloon with gas, but whilst doing so naked. Standing next to the coldness of the helium tank, and pressing my erect member against it, whilst slowly filling up my 36" balloon slowly, and watching it (and me) get bigger and tighter. That was great fun too!
Old 20-01-2020, 07:04 AM

PBK is on a distinguished road
My first giant was a 5' dark crystal blue I bought at a novelty store. I was about 6 or 7 and my mom and my sister admonished me for wasting my spending money on such a stupid child's toy. "It'll blow away or pop and that will be the end of it" they'd chide me. I blew it up many times and played with it and finally it popped unexpectedly after almost a year of playing with it, deflating it and blowing it back up again.
Old 23-01-2020, 09:04 PM

QuickRide1284 is on a distinguished road
My first big balloon was a pack of 36" White Unique from Party City. Got home with them, immediately inflated one, had no clue how big to inflate, ended up under inflating it, which still looked huge to me. I stripped down to my boxers laid on top of it and started humping. I've been hooked ever since, 36" are my favorites and have bought a few different kinds since then. Also 36" is the biggest balloon I've had, can't wait to upgrade and try something larger though.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:02 PM

xen is on a distinguished road
An orange Q16. I was amazed at how it kept getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger... an upgrade from the usual 12" stuff for sure.
Old 24-01-2020, 02:35 AM

yet_another_aussie is on a distinguished road
Only 12 months ago actually, I decided f*** it and spent an embarrasing amount of money to get a few packs sent from europe.
I love unique 16" a lot, i'm less into the qualatex 18" than I thought, maybe the surface tension being so high on them makes me nervous.
Same with the tuftex 24". too intimidating
Old 24-01-2020, 01:14 PM

Will blown is an unknown quantity at this point
My first memories are balloon related.
When I was 12 I was at a county fair with a group of friends. Magically a big (must have been a 16") pink balloon floated down the fairway and literally into my arms. I protected that balloon all day and I am sure my friends thought I was weird. Who doesn't want to pop a big balloon immediately let alone protect it with their life all day?
I brought that pink balloon home, tied it to my bed post so close to my face that I could smell it and that night had my first orgasm. That was the start of my fetish for sure.

I am a huge Q24" fan and I am pretty sure it's because it is in the same proportion as a 12" balloon was when I was a toddler. Probably it all ties back to those first balloon experiences as a 3-4 year old. Now anything under 16" is just too small for me though I also must say anything over 36" is too big. Never know what to do with such monsters
Old 25-01-2020, 04:26 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

BusterBill is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Your First Big Balloon
Originally Posted by balloons View Post
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST BIG BALLOON AND WHAT DID YOU DO?
My first really big balloon was an enormous Bluebird brand pear-shape balloon that easily inflated to 30 inches although it was labeled as 24 inches. That balloon gave me my first looner orgasm. I'd had a few orgasms prior to that but they were dwarfed by the intensity of my first balloon orgasm -- that really blew the top of my head away, it was just incredible!

For those interested in what a Bluebird balloon might be ---- when I was a kid the local Woolworth store carried "Bluebird Brand Balloons". They were made by the Pioneer Balloon Co, which today is the maker of Qualatex balloons. At the time they had not yet adopted the Qualatex name. What we now know as Qualatex balloons used to be called Bluebird balloons. (Yes, I am really really really old ... LOL)

Anyway the largest Bluebird balloon that my local Woolworth store carried was a pear shaped 24 inch which was made on a flat mold, much like many of today's 36 inch China balloons. The big Bluebird balloons could easily inflate to 30 inches or more if you were brave enough to keep going. And you did have to be brave because balloons of my childhood were notoriously unpredictable. The latex of the time was super stretchy, soft, and had a powerful, arousing latex aroma. Balloons at that time did not have the long list of additives that are used in modern day balloons, so they were stretchier, more thin-walled, strongly aromatic, had a tangy taste to them, and when the air was let out the tissue-like stretched latex would always stick to itself and you'd have an impossible to re-inflate gummy wad of rubber.