Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

I'm not surprised

I'm not surprised there are looners in this world with a balloon fetish. Probably more than you could ever imagine. We enjoy balloons as a playful or maybe a sexual toy
    To start off, grownups introduce balloons to children at kiddies parties where there is usually balloon games requiring the kids to blow a balloon up and pop or sit on an inflated balloon to pop. What feelings do the children get down below? We read on this forum that most people are poppers, semi-poppers or phobic non-poppers. We therefore continue during childhood to enjoy blowing up, popping or experimenting to see if there's a cure for our phobia. Then the day comes whilst playing when there's a feeling in our pants which we've never experienced before. It's so enjoyable that we continue to repeat it to see if the feeling is there again. It is, so we continue into adulthood playing with balloons but feel embarrassed that we play in private with what is considered a child's toy, not knowing that others are doing the same. Then we discover a forum like this one and the whole world opens up to share our experiences and feelings together.
    So the grownups that introduced us to balloons, could they be more into balloons than we thought. Were they hiding their looner traits? Thoroughly enjoying themselves setting up for the party.
    So I'm not surprised we are who we are.
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Re: I'm not surprised

It started for me when I accidentally let go of a balloon. Then after that in my childhood I had the urge to take balloons for my self and they were special although I didn't get any and also that I didn't want them to be Popped. Then when puberty hit I realised why. I can see where you are coming from but I think if they were really Looner they would have the balloons to them selves. This a very interesting you probably are right although mabye not full Looners prehaps they like balloons more than average. I definitely don't think my parents had any affection for balloons especially since now loons seem to disappear

Comment

• SusieDK
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Nopops4me
      So the grownups that introduced us to balloons, could they be more into balloons than we thought. Were they hiding their looner traits? Thoroughly enjoying themselves setting up for the party.
      So I'm not surprised we are who we are.
      Hi,

I can of course only speak for myself. I agree that I kept my balloon 'thing' totally hidden from our kids; I kept it totally away from them actually - and still do. However I definitely did not do anything to push them in the way of becoming anything like me as far as ballonns are concerned. On the contrary I did all I could to make them feel about balloons as just being toys. They did not have more balloons than kids normally have, and not less. I was also careful to prevent them becoming spooked by balloons (which was how the 'Balloon thing' started for me). I gave them balloons that weren't blown up so much that they would pop easily and if they popped anyway then at least not loudly, and I also made them know that balloons might pop, if they were too rough with them or blew them up too much. I did it a little at a time, so they felt safe and ok with it, and as far as I know they were never scared of balloons and they played with balloons just like every other kid.
      Of course I cannot know how they feel about balloons now they are both grown, but if there should be anything 'unusual' they definitely keep it very well hidden.

So if I did anything out of the ordinary during their "balloon-upbringing" it was to be extra careful that they felt ok with balloons and wouldn't have any traumatic experiences. So much of my own childhood was ruined by my balloon phobia, and I definitely did not want them to experience anything like it.

So from my experience looners' kids are not brought up to become looners themselves, on the contrary.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
      Susie

Comment

• Slugamano
        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by SusieDK
        Hi,

I can of course only speak for myself. I agree that I kept my balloon 'thing' totally hidden from our kids; I kept it totally away from them actually - and still do. However I definitely did not do anything to push them in the way of becoming anything like me as far as ballonns are concerned. On the contrary I did all I could to make them feel about balloons as just being toys. They did not have more balloons than kids normally have, and not less. I was also careful to prevent them becoming spooked by balloons (which was how the 'Balloon thing' started for me).
        That's not an easy task, I know and I also know that any unpleasent event of kids can trigger a later "balloon thing".

For me, the whole story has started with some unpleasent recalls: I was about 4 or 5 and my mom made me sit on a large red balloon. I felt inconvenient, instable and finally my uncle popped the balloon with his cig and I felt back. It was so sudden that I forgat to cry... Some months later my mom brought an other red balloon and mentioned we should had popped it. As I was staying in front of her she grabbed my hands, put her slipper on the balloon and told me to support the other side. I can't remember the pop but the feeling was definitely unpleasant. Years later I decide to get revenge on balloons so I started to find the opportunity to pop them.

I was about 12-14 and finally I was brave enough to try a B2P. First I chickened out and stabbed the balloon with a knife but I realized as the balloon was growing I got my very first erection. Later as I managed to get an other balloon I didn't stop blowing: my erection was growing with the balloon and finally we popped together :-)

Later the sensual part of the game has faded away but the joy of popping things remained.

Now the sexual charge has totally disappeard except when my wife teases me with balloon; but that case I don't crave for the balloon :-)...
        Last edited by Slugamano; 14-11-2018, 08:10. Reason: Typos

Comment

• bigballcollector
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Slugamano
          That's not an easy task, I know and I also know that any unpleasent event of kids can trigger a later "balloon thing".

For me, the whole story has started with some unpleasent recalls: I was about 4 or 5 and my mom made me sit on a large red balloon. I felt inconvenient, instable and finally my uncle popped the balloon with his cig and I felt back. It was so sudden that I forgat to cry... Some months later my mom brought an other red balloon and mentioned we should had popped it. As I was staying in front of her she grabbed my hands, put her slipper on the balloon and told me to support the other side. I can't remember the pop but the feeling was definitely unpleasant. Years later I decide to get revenge on balloons so I started to find the opportunity to pop them. )...
          You should have shown you mom what she provoked
          Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡