X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lonelylooner
    • Jan 2012

balloons and relationships

hey everyone
    I think a very interesting and important topic for us looners is the idea of introducing balloons into relationships.

just wanted to know, if anyone has any experiences in coming out with their partners? if so how did you do it? how did they accept it? it would be great to hear some encouraging stories
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: balloons and relationships

I can't vouch for bringing balloons into a relationship, but my partner and I both regularly enjoy using vinyl inflatables.

I had to 'fess up' and explain to her a few years back my inflatable fetish as we'd been dating for two years or so and at that time were shortly going to move in together.
    I didn't want to throw out some of my inflatable fetish items that cost a fair amount of money to buy. The problem was how n when would be the best time to tell her. Lookily she's broad minded and likes to experiment so I felt it would be okay to tell her although I was still a nervous wreck when I did!

I remember one night asking her to take a peek in my overnight bag- inside I'd packed a large Intex jumbo beach ball.

She slowly pulled it out and initially looked blank at me before quietly asking what the hell did I want 'us' to do with that?
    I cheekily replied I'm taking you over it!
    She actually just laughed it off- before saying your being serious arn't you?

In short we went off upstairs, blew it up, she rolled ontop of it for a while saying she actually liked it alot and in the end we got down to the 'nitty gritty' over and ontop of it and we've never looked back since really.

She just thinks I'm a kinky, naughty b'stard! But she's actually fully accepted and enjoys them. She know's pvc and inflatables gets me going and we both benefit from that as a result.
    Importantly they don't actually dominate our lives or our relationship- but we certainly do make regular use of them together in both the bedroom and occasionally- even in the back of the car when we can- because it's naughty (her words) and we both get a massive buzz out of it or more to do with actually the risk of getting caught I suppose? Upto now though we haven't, fortunately.

Now we own various large beach balls (48, 60 and 72 inchers) along with ride on whales, loungers, an inflatable 3 man dinghy which we use regularly for mild bondage sessions (the oarlocks and rope eyelets make great restraining points) and we also own two vinyl inflatable enclosure suits.

Balloons are out though- Sadly she's allergic to latex and also hates loud, unexpected pops and bangs which really freak her out. Luckily though she's more than happy with inflatables so were both very happy as a result.

Comment

• Jim
      • Sep 2012

That would be the least of my concerns.

Comment

• LMC,romanov79
        • Jun 2016

Think it was the 4th date, when my bf and I had been batting around a blood red balloon with him. Then he stared a conversation about fetishes.
        He said he wanted it to be in the open, as he liked me.
        I said I was OK with that, as I myself had this same interests.
        He seemed very relieved after our conversation, I assured him, be can be himself. Indulge when he needs to, and doesn't have to hide.

I do sometimes worry, since its a new relationship, that there is a possibility we may get too focused on that side of our relationship, and the regular vanilla stuff may get forgotten about. We are very close, and like to snuggle. But rarely have any vanilla physical activity, that comes only with our loons.
        Last edited by LMC,romanov79; 09-06-2016, 15:26.

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by LMC,romanov79
          Think it was the 4th date, when my bf and I had been batting around a blood red balloon with him. Then he stared a conversation about fetishes.
          He said he wanted it to be in the open, as he liked me.
          I said I was OK with that, as I myself had this same interests.
          He seemed very relieved after our conversation, I assured him, be can be himself. Indulge when he needs to, and doesn't have to hide.

I do sometimes worry, since its a new relationship, that there is a possibility we may get too focused on that side of our relationship, and the regular vanilla stuff may get forgotten about. We are very close, and like to snuggle. But rarely have any vanilla physical activity, that comes only with our loons.
          There's nothing saying you have to do vanilla stuff. If you both prefer fetish stuff, why not do that instead?

Comment

• LMC,romanov79
            • Jun 2016

The vanilla stuff is important too?
            Shouldn't there be some balance?
            But how much is OK?
            Do you I'm thinking too much, and worrying about nothing?
            Thanks for advice

Comment

• johnnyky27
              • May 2016

Originally posted by LMC,romanov79
              The vanilla stuff is important too?
              Shouldn't there be some balance?
              But how much is OK?
              Do you I'm thinking too much, and worrying about nothing?
              Thanks for advice
              Do whatever feels right for both of you, no rules, as long as you are both enjoying yourselves

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
                • Oct 2019

I told my girlfriend about my fetish before we started dating. We were casually talking about sex and I decided to bring up my balloon fetish. She didn't know she was also a looner at the time, but since she had an open mind she decided to explore it and found out she liked balloons too!
                *notices bulge*

Comment

• RainbowYarn
                  • Jan 2020

Been talking to a man for many months and we are going to meet soon, by the end of January at the latest.

I've told him all about my balloon fetish and he's fully on board with it, and even loves the idea of playing with big balloons for fun, and especially sexually.

If all goes well, then he will be coming to see me soon, and we'll fill my bedroom with balloons to celebrate our new relationship.

Comment

• Asclepio
                    • Sep 2018

With my relation, it was something like a process to make my girl accept my fetish in the most natural and easy way.
                    I started my relation just like everyone else, nothing about fetishes or similar, just being attracted by the other in a normal way.
                    At the 5 months of relationship I told her about my fetish and if someday we could practice a little with balloons in our sex life. I had lots of time to plan everything about how to start her into my fetish.
                    The ¨process¨ lasted like 3 years, and maybe is still going with final details.
                    1. At first I focused on getting her into the idea of what I find sexy about my fetish. To make it more smooth I took her to her favorite coffee shop, and we talked about it like 4 hours, enjoying her favorite cup of coffee
                    2. I explained everything about balloons and how to overinflated them correctly to get a big neck on them (I knew that is a delicate part, so I gave her lots of time and didn't push her if she wasn't so fast at learning that or if she was feeling fear of the pop), every step of my process focused on make her feel confident and be patient with her progress.
                    3. This part was very difficult, it consisted on finding out what my girl liked about the balloons and try to maximize those tastes to a point she could enjoy them at almost a sexual point. This part revealed her as a popper (Im am mostly non popper, but I would take everything to make her happy, so I accepted it and we embrace the popper life).
                    4. The hardest part..... introduce balloons to our sexual life so subtly and so gradually that she could feel it like something natural for her after this step ends. This step took us like 1 year to complete, but at the end the result was very regarding to me, she suddenly started to look the presence of balloons in our sexual life as something normal and even when I didn't ask her about blow balloons in our sex nights, she took them and started to blow them by her own decision.
                    5. The final phase was let her explore alone with balloons, let her discovered what she likes about the fetish, and see if she would like to continue or not with the balloons. Lucky me, she find out that balloons were very funny and sexy for her sex life, so she decided to use quite often by her own.
                    6. And finally (maybe this is not a step, more like an advice). Let your partner enjoy the sexual life, not everything is about our fetish, let her feel confident and NEVER push her to do something she doesnt want to.

And that's how in 3 years I made a process to get my girl into the balloon fetish.
                    We have almos 4 years of relationship and we couldn't be happier, to me she was like win the lottery and everyday she finds out a new way to make me find in love.
                    Very long post I know, but hope this could help others to enjoy the fetus with a gf or bf.
                    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Danishlooner
                      • Jan 2018

I have never had a problem introducing the fetish to new girls. I have had 3 girlfriends who played with me, and took my fetish under their wings. One of them got really fucked up, and she blamed the balloons, but deep down she was fuuucked up and super jealous about everything, so I didn't think too much about it.

After her, I had around 3 years of being single where I wanted to explore my fetish with a loooot of girls. I wanted to have fun with girls and balloons in a sexual way, but also in a funny way and just as friends, totally without sex involved.
                      I did that alot of times and 2 times I had the pleasure of playing with two girls at a time. Sadly without sexual stuff, but I fucking loved it anyway.

At a total, I have had sex with +13 girls where I had balloons involved, and let's face it. Not every time was equally fun :-P some girls got the flair for having "fun" during sex, and some reaaaaaally don't!

But my point of my endless bragging here (sorry, that wasn't the intention), is that you have to give it a go! If you sit at home and feel sorry for yourself and your balloons, you won't try any fun at all.

And don't be afraid of the girls making fun of you, or that they will make you feel stupid. More than 25 girls know about my fetish, and out of all those girls, only 1 said that she couldn't carry on. Not because we didn't had a connection or because she couldn't accept my fetish, but she just couldn't see herself doing the things I loved, so we accepted the faith and "broke up"

Just freaking give it a go!!!

Comment

• AJK64
                        • Jun 2018

Kind of happened in reverse with my boyfriend. I put up a looner profile on a dating site just looking for casual exploration and a really nice guy messaged saying he had a foot fetish and perhaps we could help each other. Started as just fuck buddies but very quickly realised we had a spark and that was almost 4 years ago and we are now boyfriends.

My girlfriend doesnt know about the balloon thing. She knows about my boyfriend (we are in a poly relationship) but my fetish only works with guys so it never really came up with my girlfriend and now it would just feel weird saying it.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                          Could be a chat bot
                          • Jul 2019

I just came out and told my wife, she accepted it and although is not a looner at heart she gives a damn good impression that she is one. She can B2P without fear, sit pop, nail pop etc. The thing is I don't expect it prolifically, we have a damn good time a couple of times a month with balloons, which for me is great. She has a fetish I do for her a couple of times a month as well. So one week it's her turn, next week mine etc.

Comment

• globos&bears
                            • Jun 2019

I always speack out about my balloon fetish as soon as possible in the relationship, for me is very important to have the space to enjoy my fetish. For my surprise everyone I told took it it very wel. My current partner knows about it, it has their own fetish that we share; many times he oncourage me to play with balloons by miself :-).
                            It works for both i think.

Comment

• Mrbloon
                              • Sep 2018

The odds of finding a “looner” are extremely low so do not expect your partner to be into balloons, that said, many people dont mind them.

Don’t push or force the balloon aspect, it takes time to introduce it into any relationship for your partner to be comfortable. You can bring balloons into the conversation as it did and quickly establish if there is an issue with balloons, such as you partner not liking them. Fortunately there was not in my case and she told me she could make them pop by over-inflation easily.

Later I then took it a step further by asking about kinks and any fetishes, we asked each other a lot of what we both liked and did not like and what turns us on. The willingness of partners to do things with balloons is a bonus and should not be the focus of a relationship. Once my girlfriend out what I liked about balloons it led to one of many amazing balloon sessions (another post). However, balloons are only used now and again and not the focus. When my partner blows up balloons for any reason she will looks at me as she blows them up as tight as possible – as only she knows.
                              Last edited by Mrbloon; 17-01-2020, 19:28. Reason: correcting typos and text changes

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎