X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

Longest Balloon Session

What was your longest balloon session? What did you do?

One weekend i was feeling super horny and blew up and assortment of balloons 16 - 20 inchers and humped them on and off for several hours while watching movies. The was the sound of screeching some loud booms and some stains lol
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: Longest Balloon Session

When i am out floating on a GL1200 balloon on the lake i usualy float for about two hours.
    I go out at one end of the lake and let the wind push me and the balloon to the other end of the lake.
    When i am out on the middle of the lake i am totaly at the mercy of the balloon and wind. It's so cool.
    Last summer i did a couble of night floating trips sitting nacked on the balloon and just letting the wind push me across the lake.
    That was intence

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
      • Nov 2018

A couple of times I have had the house to myself for several days. I spend the time filling one or two rooms with balloons. The longest time period was almost 2 weeks. I start out inflating about 20 balloons, but after awhile it is a few additional balloons as the mood hits me. I even go "back" and add more air to those that no longer feel tight. I also like to rent a helium tank if I have a week.

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

The longest I’ve had of late was about 9 hours or so on n off!

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
          Banned
          • Dec 2018

My longest session was probably a couple of hours, maybe three.

I don't tend to spend long times with my balloons. I tend to do lots of little sessions, sometimes on a daily basis, but maybe for 20-30 minutes every day. PLus, as I live on my own, and have balloons up all over my flat, my entire day is technically one long looning session! LOL

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎