X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heleo
    • Aug 2015

Qualatex 5" b2p

Hi,
    Has anone tried / or seen anyone try in real life or video to b2p a Qualtex 5" and did they suceed?

Thanks
  • infl8tor
    • Aug 2015

Re: Qualatex 5" b2p

Yes - the wife has tried a couple times. No she could not succeed by breath alone. Yes she succeeded by introducing a hand pump..

Comment

• Common Loon
      • Aug 2020

Been there, done it, they pop much louder than you expect

I've only done it through a hose though, and I think that makes it easier to do since it gets so hard to hold on otherwise. With the hose you can really bear down and BLOOOWWW. My "sympathy pop" video shows how it's done, the little balloons being B2Ped are 5" Qualatex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaXZOnud78o

Comment

• frankfrank
        Empathetic Harmonizer
        • Feb 2018

Without looking at the video, I assume a 5-inch B2P will be a lot more "shrill" (very high-pitched) when it does GO BOOM, compared to, say, a Q24.
        People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Common Loon
          • Aug 2020

I assume a 5-inch B2P will be a lot more "shrill" (very high-pitched) when it does GO BOOM, compared to, say, a Q24.
          Absolutely. The sound is very sudden, high, and harsh, like someone loudly clapping their hands next to your ear... The intensity makes it somewhat less enjoyable for me, but it's fun to mix some in with other sizes during a longer popping session.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎