Do you have to blow up balloons as part of your job?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue548
    • Sep 2015

Do you have to blow up balloons as part of your job?

At work have you ever had to inflate balloons?
  • Blustrkuk86
    • Jun 2015

Re: Do you have to blow up balloons as part of your job?

thank god i haven't been asked to be so nervous to lol

Comment

• LeeRider
      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Blue548
      There are the dudes who work in balloon factories who blow em up to test em!....they take samples from each batch to inflate for quality control........ever fancied the job?!

Comment

• Nopops4me
        • Jun 2015

Is that why there always appears to be at least one or two in a quantity packet that burst when you blow them up before you get anyway near the rated size. They don't pick the weak ones & leave the good strong ones for us to play with & enjoy.

Comment

• LeeRider
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Nopops4me
          Is that why there always appears to be at least one or two in a quantity packet that burst when you blow them up before you get anyway near the rated size. They don't pick the weak ones & leave the good strong ones for us to play with & enjoy.
          The quality control does seem quite variable between different brands, but for the American ones, Qualatex, TufTex, Gayla and Tilly it does seem to be very good.....the 9" and 11" Gayla helium quality balloons I have had can be blown up way over rated size with no risk of bursts, deflated and blown up again many times! The Tilly worker balloons with the stripy patterns are inflated in the factory to paint the patterns on so any defective ones would burst before they are distributed.

Comment

• lionlooner
            • Apr 2016

I occasionally have to fill mylar balloon at my store, but not frequently. Doesn't really do it for me. We're suppose to fill latex balloons as well, but that rarely happens/we say we can't, in order to avoid it.

That being said, if a guy seemed a little flighty about asking, or was really cute, I'd totally fill them up for him.

Comment

• BalloonStory
              • May 2016

Not me personally.

However, I used to work at a charity shop and there was this one time where we had this special vintage going on after closing hours.

My manager (about thirty, long hair, slimb body, bit of a rockstar, good looking etc) had ordered balloons (to my delight) to decorate the shop with.

On my way to the kitchen I walked past the office and saw him sitting in his chair swinging left and right lightly while blowing up the balloons he ordered, a few were around him, on the desk and his lap.

I kind of stopped and stared at him for a few seconds and watched him slowly blow the balloon (pink one) to a near pear shape. He noticed and stopped and stared back. I quickly looked away and walked into the kitchen as he gave me a funny look.

Later on he decorated the checkout with them and near closing time he was leaning over the register playing with one of the balloons (a bit over inflated this time) lightly, swinging it back and forth by its neck, batting it up and down, squeezing it lightly).

He caught me watching him and I quickly walked away to the kitchen where I could watch him without him knowing through the window (can't see in). I heard him laugh a bit.

That was a fun day. Think he knows just a bit now.

Comment

• SRob
                • Aug 2015

I've been paid to pop balloons (cleaning up parties). Not much fun, your paid by the hour, so any goofying off is frowned on.

Comment

• Vicci
                  Blown to bits
                  • Oct 2009

I sometimes have to at events for my work - usually with helium though.
                  The sales girl I usually work with an I often have a competition - when children (or adults) ask for a balloon, you inflate it as big as possible, then when they walk off start timing them until you hear the bang. If it's less than 30 seconds you note that as your score, if it's more than 30 seconds or doesn't pop you note 30 as your score, the one with the highest score at the end of the day buys the drinks/lunch/dinner.
                  Vicci x

Comment

• OverTheTop
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Vicci
                    The sales girl I usually work with an I often have a competition - when children (or adults) ask for a balloon, you inflate it as big as possible, then when they walk off start timing them until you hear the bang. If it's less than 30 seconds you note that as your score, if it's more than 30 seconds or doesn't pop you note 30 as your score, the one with the highest score at the end of the day buys the drinks/lunch/dinner.
                    That sounds like a lot of fun, but I guess the customers wouldn't be so happy :P

Comment

• Regular Guy
                      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Vicci
                      Sounds a bit rude to me - especially if children ask for balloons.
                      They are happy they got a balloon, maybe they are even more happy because the balloon is so big and then - all of a sudden - a loud bang and their balloon is gone.
                      Very disappointing and - even worse - maybe they get scared by the pop.

I don't have to blow up balloons as part of my job, my job has absolutely nothing to do with balloons.
                      If inflating balloons would be part of my job, I wouldn't know if I should be happy about it or not, it would really enjoy it and maybe my colleagues would wonder why it is so much fun or enjoyment for me...

Comment

• blowhyoooge
                        • May 2016

Originally posted by LeeRider
                        There are the dudes who work in balloon factories who blow em up to test em!....they take samples from each batch to inflate for quality control........ever fancied the job?!
                        YES... I wrote a couple of stories about that! (i never did post the rest of the series...)

Comment

• blowhyoooge
                          • May 2016

Originally posted by Blue548
                          when i worked in an office we'd have balloons at parties... i used to volunteer to blow them up only because watching other women do it was a big turn-on and that was troublesome. and with my fetish (which they don't know about) well let's just say if you need fifty balloons blown up pretty quickly, i'm your gal. you can imagine all the blowjob jokes i got... if only they knew. now i work from home so this doesn't happen much any more...

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                            • Mar 2016

I don't ever have to blow up balloons at my job, but let's just say it's a really good thing I don't care about inflatables whatsoever.

Comment

• Randomizer
                              • Apr 2016

Originally posted by blowhyoooge
                              YES... I wrote a couple of stories about that! (i never did post the rest of the series...)

https://www.literotica.com/s/balloon...-pt-02-lisette
                              When you say "never posted", do you mean you never wrote any more, or that they just aren't posted online? Please post the rest if they exist, I would love to read them!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎