X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RabbitLovers
    • Apr 2012

Which balloon

Hello.
    we want to know with balloon makes the smallest bang by b2p????
  • Jim
    • Sep 2012

Re: Which balloon

The smallest, surely you mean the biggest bang no?

Comment

• cgrocarlos
      • Oct 2011

If you indeed want the smallest, inflate and deflate a balloon about 6 or 7 times to make the latex very thin and stretchy. The more loose the latex, the less bang since the pop is caused by the latex snapping back and causing a sonic boom. If you live in the US, get the neon Walmart balloons. They stretch very easily and will become nice and thin with a few inflate/deflate cycles.

Or even better, inflate a balloon and close it by a half-knot, a clamp, or with some kind of tie that you can remove. Let it sit around for a few days to a week and when you feel it very squishy, untie it, let the air out, and B2P it. Its pop will be much softer compared to a freshly inflated balloon. It will also get much bigger You can do this for multiple balloons so that you have plenty of super-stretched balloons ready to go when you need them.

If you meant loudest, then from my experience punch balls have by far been the loudest since their latex is so thick. B2P one of those and see if your ears won't be ringing for a while lol

Comment

• FetishPro
        • Sep 2012

You can also put a trash bag around it while blowing to absorb some of the sound.

Comment

• lonelylooner
          • Jan 2012

have popped a few under a duvet, dampens the sound and you can get a good bounce from it, although its more exciting without but a bit scarier for non poppers

Comment

• cgrocarlos
            • Oct 2011

Haha the last time I put a balloon underneath my duvet I think one of the down feathers that escaped popped the balloon as soon as I covered it

Comment

• lonelylooner
              • Jan 2012

hehe all part of the adventure!

Comment

• Vicci
                Blown to bits
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by cgrocarlos
                Haha the last time I put a balloon underneath my duvet I think one of the down feathers that escaped popped the balloon as soon as I covered it
                I had that happen with a Q24 before, it wasn't even over-inflated
                Vicci x

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vicci
                  I had that happen with a Q24 before, it wasn't even over-inflated
                  Haha ya, I just use a normal cotton blanket now whenever covering them. It's thinner but won't have the risk of popping until I want it to

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎