Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Turned on before popping

Anybody else have a really strange coping mechanism for popping balloons?
    I've been a phobic non popper for years and I'm slowly venturing into popping, mainly due to some of the mind blowing fun times I've had with my wife when she pops for me. I'm managing to pop some smaller soft balloons etc but find I have to really turn myself on first before I can even try to pop. I can't suddenly grab a balloon right now and burst it. I'd have to get myself really going first and then go for the pop. I also do this at times when blowing balloons in private. The bigger inflations come from me being really turned on as opposed to when I'm in public my balloons are shocking. Just wondering if I'm the only one or anyone else does the same. The wife does look at me sometimes with a slight look of amusement probably thinking get to the point but she does understand
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Turned on before popping

I have a similar experience. While I'm now able to pop balloons with a pin or something more or less whenever, as long as I'm wearing ear protection, anything beyond that requires me to be turned on. Presumably it's because of the extra adrenaline you get from being turned on, that makes you braver.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

It’s an adrenaline rush thing. I never used to be able to bring myself to physically B2P balloons, but I could (tentatively) push the boundary’s n slowly inflate beyond its size till there was very little nozzle left to hold onto, or get my lips around. I was physically scared to deliberately blow to pop it, but then I’d get this destructive urge come over me and I’d pinch the nozzle closed and bear hug the living daylights out of it with my free arm, digging my fingers in whilst I was at it till it burst.

Same with the very first couple of Intex Orca Whale pool floats I bought. I never wanted to pop them, but I’d overinflate them till there were no ripples left along the seams, and the poor thing was literally up in the air on its two flipper fins through being overinflated, I’d get really rough riding it, have my fun then take a serrated kitchen knife to its throat n slit it open n I’d be down on the floor in seconds.

I’d always feel all mixed up emotions afterwards. It was a similar story too when I introduced my partner to my fetishes. We’d talk for hours into the wee hours at night about balloon and inflatable fetishism including all of the destructive behaviour traits of being a popper which initially I though may creep her out, but she actually started to encourage me more and one night whilst we were having a bit of ‘fun’ on top of another Intex Orca Whale I noticed her sucking down really hard on its dorsal fin before she tensed up n bit into the vinyl n tore it open with her teeth. I was just totally mesmerised watching her do this before me totally unprompted. Oddly though we never actually discussed her biting it any further, despite her saying previously she never saw or thought of inflatables as a form, or means of sexual paraphilia prior to us dating, but what really surprised me was her going off online and further googling n researching for herself about looning and the inflatable fetish scene. She really took to it far better than I ever though she would n here we are now 18 odd years on still very much making use of them now we’re in our mid Fourties now amongst other similar, related fetish scenes.
      Last edited by craggy2012; 19-11-2019, 14:57.

Comment

• Casey88
        lukmanrewa
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Loon119
        Anybody else have a really strange coping mechanism for popping balloons?
        I've been a phobic non popper for years and I'm slowly venturing into popping, mainly due to some of the mind blowing fun times I've had with my wife when she pops for me. I'm managing to pop some smaller soft balloons etc but find I have to really turn myself on first before I can even try to pop. I can't suddenly grab a balloon right now and burst it. I'd have to get myself really going first and then go for the pop. I also do this at times when blowing balloons in private. The bigger inflations come from me being really turned on as opposed to when I'm in public my balloons are shocking. Just wondering if I'm the only one or anyone else does the same. The wife does look at me sometimes with a slight look of amusement probably thinking get to the point but she does understand
        same here, phobic non popper for many years but i can pop them when i am turned on.

Comment

• Fuusen
          • Nov 2019

Same here

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢