• Jul 2017

Re: Balloons or the girl who play with balloons

M arja...hear hear!

Comment

• SusieDK
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by marja
      For me it is the person who is blowing to pop the balloon, who is the most important. I don't care about balloons blown to pieces on a pump. I care about the person popping them and their reaction.
      The joy, or fear or... when blowing up the balloon and the response after the balloon pops are my key point of interests. That's why I dislike quite a bit of videos on youtube, as they stop 2 seconds after the balloons has popped. You don't have time to the persons reaction after the balloon has popped.
      Hi there,

I feel the exact same way about the issue.

Susie

Comment

• srob2
        • Dec 2017

A flirty, playful and a little naughty girl puts a toy in her mouth and slowly makes it bigger and harder and bigger and harder while breathing heavy trying to make it explode in her face. Tension builds as she looks in your eyes teasing you then it finally explodes sending pieces everywhere as the girl is stunned and surprised even though this was exactly what she wanted. After she recovers, she smiles, catches her breath and gives a cute little laugh.

I don't understand how this is a fetish and not everyone gets turned on by that. But a balloon without a girl is really only fun to think about what a girl would do with it.

Comment

• Slugamano
          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by srob2
          But a balloon without a girl is really only fun to think about what a girl would do with it.
          You are totally right...

Comment

• globos&bears
            • Jun 2019

Although I am very much into bears and balloons now a woman playing with a balloon is very sexy to me. In general a balloon is no more than a sex toy to play I like the shape, the inflation and the smoth feeling over the skin.

Comment

• aron_crow
              • May 2020

After watching videos for nearly a decade I can say that I feel the same way.

Comment

• theguywiththetrilby
                • Aug 2016

Kind of both. I love seeing the neck of the balloon in the girls mouth covered in saliva as she continues to blow into it. Better still if it's a transparent balloon and you can see the saliva running down the inside of the balloon as she spits into it with each breath

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                  • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Orzel
                  I will be that one guy -- as I have no really interest in people, it's always about balloons for me. Of course these can be popped in some nice or boring ways, too. ;}
                  Yep, I'm the same. The person is there because balloons don't crush themselves. What they do matters though, because the point of watching is to make me think 'damn, I'd like to do that to that balloon'.

Comment

• johnnyky27
                    • May 2016

Originally posted by TheGrimLooner
                    Yep, I'm the same. The person is there because balloons don't crush themselves. What they do matters though, because the point of watching is to make me think 'damn, I'd like to do that to that balloon'.
                    That is the biggest reason I love watching other looners play / stimulate themselves with balloons, I love the thought of doing the same things to the balloons.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                      • Jul 2017

I like to watch people "in the wild" play with balloons, because if they play with them, they're probably going to pop them, so the anticipation intensifies.

Comment

• Common Loon
                        • Aug 2020

Originally posted by srob2
                        I don't understand how this is a fetish and not everyone gets turned on by that.
                        Yeah same. When it comes down to it, there is a fundamental power that a sex partner has over me, and a power that balloons have over me, and those two heighten each other when they're combined.

Like... when I'm looning solo it's the power dynamic of me vs. the balloons, what I dare to do with them, how far I can push myself, playing at the edge of fear, it's super erotic feeling and great. No partner necessary. And, when I'm with a partner without balloons, it's great too, totally different because the fear is absent and all the erotic feelings are wrapped up with safety, indulgence, and pure pleasure of human connection.

But put the two of them together and egads, it's like every neuron in my brain firing all at once, like they say happens when people do hard drugs. The fight-or-flight response and pushing the boundaries of fear, at the same time as the super sensual, human, animalistic side of the drive to be with someone... the fear telling you to run but the sex demanding you to stay... it's unreal.

Comment

• scamper
                          • Jul 2016

While I do like other play with balloons including a few furries, it is the balloons for me. Watching other who are really into balloons than fake model performances stimulates my own balloon play. I dis a virtual balloon race with YouTube 36in blow to pop video.

Comment

• tebe2hu
                            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Balloon&girls
                            My way of fetish looks a little bit unique to most looners I think. What I feel is the girl who play with balloons are most attractive for me, rather than just the balloons or PVC pool toys.
                            Hi Friend, You're wrong, this approach is not unique at all, I feel quite the same way. Many of us loves not the balloons themselves but gets turned on by the girls who interact with them.

Comment

• Boom&Bust
                              • Jan 2021

I'm surprised that for most people it's more about the girl than the balloons.

For me it's mainly the balloons, I find them sexually attractive, especially when I'm seeing them get squeezed, popped, ridden, etc.

So for me it's not mainly about enjoying watching the girl interact with them, it's more about watching the balloons being interacted with.

So I'll still be able to really enjoy the video if I find the woman unattractive, but if I do find her very attractive, then that makes the whole experience more of a turn on.

Comment

• lucid
                                • Sep 2016

For me its definitely about the girl. I will sometimes have balloons blown up and play around with them, but only if I know my gf is present or will be soon. I can get turned on to ridiculous levels just anticipating what she may say or do when she comes into the room. Ill agree with some previous posts in saying it's very much like a drug, with the effects it has on the brain.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎