Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Orcs With Balloons

Don't know why, sometimes I get in an orcish mood, and whenever I do I get the mental images of orcs with large black balloons, beautiful sheen on them.

Of course, if orcs had balloons, those probably woulsn't be long for this world, like I said I don't know just something that happens to me sometimes.

Orcs and balloons.
  • Infl8
    • Apr 2017

Re: Orcs With Balloons

Ooh...orcs and balloons would be very cool! Ever written any stories regarding them, or not yet? I'd love to read some stories involving that stuff.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Infl8
      Ooh...orcs and balloons would be very cool! Ever written any stories regarding them, or not yet? I'd love to read some stories involving that stuff.
      I could probably do something, any ideas you'd want beyond the surface of orcs and balloons?

Comment

• Infl8
        • Apr 2017

I've got some ideas.

The orcs could get some balloons either from a party shop somewhere..or they could get the balloons from a wizard, if they're magical balloons, or get them from an alchemist that specializes in making rubber toys.

Comment

• PBK
          • Mar 2019

Lol this thread brings back lots of memories.
          I was a bit of a table top dice thrower back in the day.

Comment

• Asclepio
            • Sep 2018

Idk why, but I imagine the characters of world of warcraft, with some over inflated q24, fighting each other.

A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• ElInflator
              • Oct 2020

When I read this, I instantly remembered the frog balloon scene in Shrek. I'd love to see animals like that frog used as balloon toys, inflated to their maximum capacity, very close to exploding (only in the realm of fantasy of course).

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                • May 2020

Originally posted by DeppLooner
                Idk why, but I imagine the characters of world of warcraft, with some over inflated q24, fighting each other.
                I did my fair share of roaming Azeroth with balloons in tow. The Alliance/Horde balloon along with another one that classified as a non-combat pet so it could be out with the toy classified balloon. Also had the pet biscuit that made the balloon grow 3 or 4 times in size.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎