Do you remember the first clip you watched?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UKPOPPER
    • Feb 2023

Re: Do you remember the first clip you watched?

Yes - Luna's Escapade. That was a classic clip. It had Handel's water music playing in the background and she tossed a balloon into the air and popped it on a pin that she was holding in her mouth while relaxing in the bath. So cool and fearless.
    Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Exaturbo
      • Feb 2021

I don’t remember a specific video, but it would have been one of mausi’s videos for sure. Way back in the early 2000’s on a 56k dial up modem.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
        • Apr 2023

My First Clips were from Balloon Heart.

Comment

• Scooter
          • May 2022

No clue what random clip was the first "looner" thing I ever saw, but the first looner clip I ever paid for was "Blowing Tight with Love" from Studio Fuusen.

Comment

• Asclepio
            • Sep 2018

Probably it was a video from Mausi Looner back in 2004 or 2003, where she was blowing a q24 on crystal green color, for a boy like me that only knew the 16" uniques loons as the absolute biggest loon in town it was a real surprise to see an overinflated q24" in a video.
            A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• CrazzzyJim
              • May 2016

wendy-kaye-naked-26348.jpgIn early 1998 I saw Playboy clip with Wendy Kaye, she playing with balloons. Later I found pics with her. That was very hot for me. After that, I found balloonbuddies site.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Loonatic
                Balloons + Feet
                • Apr 2016

Originally posted by TheMole

It was a very old promo clip for Sheril at Italoon back in 2009 or so. I believe it is still on YouTube somewhere, their search algorithms suck so bad nowadays that it's impossible to find though.

It had this song in the background, I'm sure someone will know what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5hGNUApQWU
                hahaha knew exactly what it was! This was one of my first clips as well. It was an Italoon promo video, this is the only version I could find.

This commercial is the first balloon video I saw that I couldn't take my eyes off. It played constantly and I was in love with it haha. Prompted me to check youtube for 'girls popping balloons' where I quickly found Tara Bush, italoon, and my favorite, Balloons-and-Feet. This was the first official fetish clip I saw and as a feet/loon lover I was instantly in love!

Comment

• Tracy
                  • May 2018

First actual video clip? That was Bare Balloon Babes #1 on VHS, which I guess I bought in like '97 or so. Interesting in that I had never seen people interacting live with balloons in a sexual way, but otherwise almost completely unfulfilling in every respect except competent video. (Audio was another matter entirely - dreadfully bad, even with nothing to compare it to!)

First *good* video clips? Risque Renee. Let's see if y'all remember her?

I have yet to see a good video with a male model. Nearly 30 years waiting... (In fairness, the male models are presumably shooting for gay men and so I'm not the target market.)

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎