Full story, many short segments, and a pictorial!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harley
    • Jan 2016

Full story, many short segments, and a pictorial!

Took almost a year, but I finally managed to finish the story about Carrie - as decided by that vote back in January.
    Since many are just interested in the fetish parts, I've made the fifteen(!) best ones into separate links you can read in any browser, but the book itself almost had to be a PDF. Sorry I keep using those, but can't really get the formatting right without!

Everything you might want to know, plus said links, can be found at

And for everyone who likes pictures better than words, here's a little pictorial that could have been lifted straight from the story - but isn't. Consider it a little bonus project!

Happy Holidays, everyone!
    /Harley
  • ChillinHaze
    • Sep 2016

Re: Full story, many short segments, and a pictorial!

Haven't read it yet, only the preface, and am already hooked. ^^

But holy moley, 259 pages! That's a lot of fun to be had!
    Knowing me I'll ignore the warning in the preface and swallow it whole in one go xD

Edit: After having read it entirely, I just love it. Has a real Christmas feel to it!
    Didn't expect it to go into parenthood, that was interesting even if kinda made it feel like a definite closure on those two as I suppose they won't be up to their shenanigans anymore being parents now. ^^

Merry Christmas to you Harley!
    Hope it will be very joyful. ^^
    Last edited by ChillinHaze; 24-12-2018, 13:20.

Comment

• Harley
      • Jan 2016

Made an illustration of a non-spoilery bit since it was mentioned in "Out with a Bang" as well:

"When they got outside she immediately inflated the stupid thing, and the grinning print made Carrie take out her frustrations on it then and there. It vanished between her fingers with a sharp pop as she throttled her ex. Or at least squeezed the balloon to burst, a far less dramatic process but spectacular nonetheless. So what if it made people jump? It wasn’t like she’d fired a gun or anything."

Comment

• Gray A Loon
        • Jul 2017

How do you make these pics, Harley?

Comment

• Harley
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Gray A Loon
          How do you make these pics, Harley?
          Well, I use something as unconventional as Second Life.
          It's good for making basic characters and having access to immense ammounts of props and clothes, but you can't do much in the way of expressions. So I pose them for screencaps (with in-game tools) and import those into Photoshop, where I paint the cheeks and fix all kinds of graphic oddities - the SL engine is, after all, more than 10 years old and severly limited. Being able to switch looks on the fly is very, very convenient - but more than 2 or 3 characters at once is not exactly easy...
          (For instance, this pic was shot 2 at a time and then composited from several caps)

TL: DR: A combination of Second Life screencaps and hand-painting in Photoshop.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎