Old 31-08-2019, 05:15 AM

akr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hi everyone! I'm 18, from Shanghai, China. I was seriously terrified of balloons as a child. When managing to overcome the phobia I began to enjoy the excitements and thrills of inflating balloons so tight. It may sounds wierd that I'm still fear of balloon popping, but I really love to blow/pump balloons as tight as possible. Smaller balloons like 10'' and 12'' are my favorite, as they can be overinflated a lot.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:57 AM

Boomhauwer is on a distinguished road
Hey y'all,

My online name is Boomhauwer. I have been a silent member of this community for about 13 years now. I live deep in the heart of Texas! My story starts out just like many others. My sister and her friends would pop balloons around me as a toddler. Once daycare started the kids would figure out my fear and scare me all the time. It got so bad that I avoided everything that had the chance of balloons being there. I grew up on a working farm so it was easy to find excuses to miss events. Once puberty hit suddenly my fear became a fetish. I am still terrified of anyone having balloon around me. Walking into a room with balloon decorations makes my heart skip a beat. Now when I am in control of a balloon I don't have that same fear due to me being in control but still no popping. I hope with now being open with the community I can overcome my fear.

My wife knows of my fear and is very understanding. I have a set of 22 month old twins so that keeps my life busy. I don't want to miss out on there celebration through life so overcoming this fear has a new importance for me.

Thank you all for sharing all these years because it has often helped me a lot. It is time for me to join into the conversation!
Old 02-09-2019, 03:14 AM

jcronin is on a distinguished road
Hi all. I have been a long time lurker and decided to be part of the community I am a semi-popper. Love to play with my 17 inch tuftex balloons but they are hard to come by in my lovely country Australia~ Like most looners the fear and anticipation is what draws me to them.... you can never know it will pop.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:42 PM
Bootsmcgraw

Originally Posted by Boomhauwer View Post
Hey y'all,

My online name is Boomhauwer. I have been a silent member of this community for about 13 years now. I live deep in the heart of Texas! My story starts out just like many others. My sister and her friends would pop balloons around me as a toddler. Once daycare started the kids would figure out my fear and scare me all the time. It got so bad that I avoided everything that had the chance of balloons being there. I grew up on a working farm so it was easy to find excuses to miss events. Once puberty hit suddenly my fear became a fetish. I am still terrified of anyone having balloon around me. Walking into a room with balloon decorations makes my heart skip a beat. Now when I am in control of a balloon I don't have that same fear due to me being in control but still no popping. I hope with now being open with the community I can overcome my fear.

My wife knows of my fear and is very understanding. I have a set of 22 month old twins so that keeps my life busy. I don't want to miss out on there celebration through life so overcoming this fear has a new importance for me.

Thank you all for sharing all these years because it has often helped me a lot. It is time for me to join into the conversation!
Another Texan in the mix! I’m a transplant, but used to be in D/FW. If you are anywhere near San Antonio, a new Pink store just opened at Ingram Park Mall and they have all those huge heart balloons on display. Not sure if Mylar is your thing, but just throwing that out there.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:58 PM

Badeditkit is on a distinguished road
What’s up. I’m new here but have been into inflatables for years almost longer than I can remember. NYC transplant originally from Missouri. I’m into pvc inflatables, particularly a thing wearable or fuckable. I spend whole nights searching for weird inflatables I can wear or fuck and have found quite a few. The ones that are made for those reasons seem to be so expensive so I find non-conventional fetish inflatables. I’m excited to meet everyone and exchange information and see why everyone else has found. I’ve recently just made my first pair or inflatable shorts out of latex too which I’ll link once I can pot in the forums to my Instagram pics.
Cheers!
Old 24-09-2019, 01:09 AM

Strel0k is on a distinguished road
Hello! I actually joined here years ago (mostly so I could see the pictures people post that you have to be signed in to see) but kinda forgot about it. After all these years, I plan on actually contributing to the forum. I'm 32, mostly non-popper, and love blowing/inflating balloons (mostly 12").

I've got a couple story ideas in my head that I want to write. Wish me luck!
Old 29-09-2019, 12:12 PM

mylilsecret is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, I go by K (not revealing my actual name) I’m a 22yr old female from Australia

For me, 100% phobia to begin with. I’m starting to think everyone starts with a phobia but some people just haven’t moved on to the next stage of enjoying it

I’m not quite sure when things “clicked” and changed for me. All I remember was I loved balloons and I had a friend over and we were laying around one afternoon seeing how big we could get them (some shitty 11” from a supermarket brand) and the one I was blowing up was yellow, didn’t look full enough, put it one more breath and then just like that. Boom, gone. Had a little jump because I was expecting it but wasn’t expecting the noise to be that loud.. I didn’t touch any balloons for a LONG TIME. And I was mildly phobic after that for a few years.

I remember one day I was at a certain shop (that has closed down now)and you remember how would they ask if you want a balloon for a $1? I remember I said “sure, why not” cause it’s a $1 and this was long before my fetish developed.. I took it home and kinda threw it in my room and didn’t care about it. It was a red/pink (I’m gonna say 18” because I feel like they changed them to 16”/14” years later) I remember just playing with that a few times before my mum found it and threw it out.

I’d love to talk to anyone on here about how it all started for them. I know this will sound like spam but my email is in my bio.

I set up that email account just for this website and for anyone to message me. So feel free to say hey
Old 29-09-2019, 01:54 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bootsmcgraw View Post
Another Texan in the mix! Iím a transplant, but used to be in D/FW. If you are anywhere near San Antonio, a new Pink store just opened at Ingram Park Mall and they have all those huge heart balloons on display. Not sure if Mylar is your thing, but just throwing that out there.
Ingram Park Mall... Wow. To quote Obi Wan, "now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time." I grew up in San Antonio in the 1980s. North Star Mall was my main haunt as a teenager, but every now and then we would trek over to Ingram because the movie theater there had super-cold air conditioning during the brutal summer months. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Old 01-10-2019, 12:17 PM

psplayer4345 is on a distinguished road
Hi, I'm John. I'm new to the forum, so first I'll describe my situation.

As many others have already told before, I've been terrified of balloons since a young age, and that fear slowly turned into excitement. I've always tried to avoid balloons in any possible way, and never got close to them out of fear from the pop. After growing up a bit, I started blowing balloons without tying them, and playing with balloons lying around at home (especially after birthdays). A few months ago I finally dragged myself into popping one, and the excitement of finally doing so myself was amazing! Since then I usually make a "session" every now and then when there's nobody home, although I can't get myself to doing much, usually pin popping a few balloons and sometimes I succeed at nail popping another one, but nothing more than that.

As for almost everyone here, I felt a huge relief finding out I'm not alone, and looking forward to chatting with you all.

Sincerely, John
Old 02-10-2019, 11:30 AM

DM Looner is on a distinguished road
Hello.
Hi. I'm new here. I am looner from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I am non-popper.
I like big balloons, those of 24" and 36" are my favorites.
I like to inflate them and fill my room with them. I'm married, and my wife accepted my fetish, so many times we played with balloons.