What's the loudest and biggest balloon you've blown to pop?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SusieDK
    • Dec 2017

Re: What's the loudest and biggest balloon you've blown to pop?

Hi there,

The largest balloon I ever blew to pop was one we bought around New Year some years ago. I don’t know the brand and not the size it was supposed to get either. My best guess is it must have been around 40” or so. It took almost half an hour to blow it up until it popped, and it got incredibly big - bigger across than our bed which was 140 cm (56”) and much longer with a long neck. I remember that I very nearly chickened out, because it got so big, but when it finally popped, it didn’t make a very loud bang really, so in that respect it was kind of disappointing. It was a one off BTW, I don’t usually buy balloons bigger than 24”. They are far to expensive for blow to pop, and my experiences with other such really big balloons are that they take forever to blow and ‘only’ gives a dull boom in return.
    It is much harder to judge the loudest balloon, because it seems to me, that most balloons are close to equally loud - only the very thin and ‘flimpsy’ ones don’t make an especially loud bang. If I should choose one, then maybe the 18” stuffing balloons - at least they get very very tight before they finally ‘give in’. *giggles*
    I think the ‘loudness’ has more to do with the place than with the kind of balloon. I have sometimes blown to pop balloons in the forest, and this is definitely loud and with a really cool echo So maybe Qualatex 16” or 11” in the forest make up for the loudest bang. Our bedroom is not bad either though

However when it comes how I remember things, I always think of the very first balloon I had in my life as the loudest ever. I was only 3 years old, and I was playing with the balloon - totally unware that balloons could pop - when it suddenly exploded in mid air. I was phobic of balloons for many years after, and in my mind this exact balloon was definitely the loudest. I did However not blow it up, I just got it from my dad and was playing with it.

It is quite amazing that I now hardly cannot get enough of blowing up balloons until they pop. It is such a rush!

Thank you for reading my posting.

Greetings
    Susie
    Last edited by SusieDK; 07-11-2018, 11:17. Reason: Adding missing words - again!!!

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
      • Jul 2017

"It is quite amazing that I now hardly cannot get enough of blowing up balloons until they pop. It is such a rush!"

Yess, me too, becaus I was into popping in any way except btp, now I can't get enough of it!

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by SusieDK
        Hi there,

The largest balloon I ever blew to pop was one we bought around New Year some years ago. I don’t know the brand and not the size it was supposed to get either. My best guess is it must have been around 40” or so. It took almost half an hour to blow it up until it popped, and it got incredibly big - bigger across than our bed which was 140 cm (56”) and much longer with a long neck. I remember that I very nearly chickened out, because it got so big, but when it finally popped, it didn’t make a very loud bang really, so in that respect it was kind of disappointing. It was a one off BTW, I don’t usually buy balloons bigger than 24”. They are far to expensive for blow to pop, and my experiences with other such really big balloons are that they take forever to blow and ‘only’ gives a dull boom in return.
        It is much harder to judge the loudest balloon, because it seems to me, that most balloons are close to equally loud - only the very thin and ‘flimpsy’ ones don’t make an especially loud bang. If I should choose one, then maybe the 18” stuffing balloons - at least they get very very tight before they finally ‘give in’. *giggles*
        I think the ‘loudness’ has more to do with the place than with the kind of balloon. I have sometimes blown to pop balloons in the forest, and this is definately loud and with a really cool echo So maybe Qualatex 16” or 11” in the forest make up for the loudest bang. Our bedroom is not bad either though

However when it comes how I remember things, I always think of the very first balloon I had in my life as the loudest ever. I was only 3 years old, and I was playing with the balloon - totally unware that balloons could pop - when it suddenly exploded in mid air. I was phobic of balloons for many years after, and in my mind this exact balloons was the loudest. I did However not blow it up, I just got it from my dad and was playing with it.

It is quite amazing that I now hardly cannot get enough of blowing up balloons until they pop. It is such a rush!

Thank you for reading my posting.

Greetings
        Susie
        I've noticed that too, larger balloons tend to produce less of a pop and more of a shockwave you can feel...

Comment

• Rider
          • Jan 2018

The loudest for me was a TT 17. Hold cow....you could feel the soundwave in your chest!

Comment

• t17forLife
            • May 2015

Originally posted by Rider
            The loudest for me was a TT 17. Hold cow....you could feel the soundwave in your chest!
            First time I did one of those I was using cheap, improperly inserted foam earplugs. Never again!

Comment

• glovepopper
              • May 2019

Definitely Qualatex Q24 - they make the loudest bang without explosives.

Comment

• Whoopsapopperlips
                • Jan 2019

I was giving an 84” Malaysian a little squeeze to test for tightness (very).
                I felt the concussion wave through my body when it detonated. Made me feel seriously discombobulated and nauseated, it was like a stun grenade (well I imagine a stun grenade has a bit more power, but the principle is the same).
                Not actually the biggest and maybe not even loudest but most memorable.
                Wish someone still distributed those, for their size they had potential for great necks.

Comment

• srob2
                  • Dec 2017

Originally posted by t17forLife
                  First time I did one of those I was using cheap, improperly inserted foam earplugs. Never again!
                  First time I did one of those, I was blowing to pop without earplugs and no fear. It was unpleasant. Now I usually either try to blow a balloon as big as I can without popping it, or try to b2p and just chicken out. Hard to go back to b2p when you haven't in a while, and when I rarely do get in the mood and pop a few, I am less likely to do it again for a while.

Comment

• hollow karol
                    • Jun 2019

For me it was a 36" Unique white balloon that had undergone multiple inflations. I am rarely a deliberate popper and on this particular occasion I was just slowly blowing it bigger and noticed how big it was getting. As it got increasingly massive I somehow lost my fear and got angry that this balloon was just growing in size; it seemed to be taunting me since I never really tried to bust them. Finally I just pumped breath after breath into it until it gave way with a BOOM. I had forgotten my usual earplugs so it took a minute to recover my senses and my hearing. Quite the experience though.

Comment

• Ramirez
                      • Aug 2015

A few days ago I revived an order I put in for some pink Tuftex 36" and 24" clear balloons. Today I was trying to blow up one I inflated yesterday and it got MASSIVE. I did accidentally pop one of them the first day I got them and it was surprisingly soft for a pop of that size. With the huge balloon I ended up deflating it cause I still get scared blowing up balloons, especially since I never blew up a balloon that big before.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Blowitbig
                        • Jan 2016

Wow , thats a big tight balloon, love it
                        The bigger the better

Comment

• LoudPopper
                          • Jan 2016

The biggest and perhaps loudest BTPs (although I’m not too sure my biggest have indeed been my absolute loudest balloon bust-ups), in which I've managed to draw upon some uncanny force of nature to blow the huge loon to pieces, is probably a tie between the Q24 and Tuf-tex 24”. I've tried BTPing bigger loons since (36” and 40”), but failed miserably. Once during a looning misadventure I started to notice that while inflating a bigger balloon by mouth, I always seemed change my mind about 1/4 through huffing and puffing away at the loon and prepare myself to send off my 36” or 40” latex beauty with the electric inflator. Usually that’s because at some point during the inflation process, my thoughts would inevitably drift towards remembering just how much damn work went into overcoming those TT24 and Q24s.

Interestingly, thinking more clearly about the energy expenditure involved in BTP’ing these monsters, the type of work was hard for a different reason with each balloon. This was probably back in my early 20’s, where I had been looning for nearly a decade by this point and I was clearly moving on from the point in my fetish development that I call my “awakening” and “exploratory” phases, into a more “self-understanding” phase. I was well indoctrinated into the looner world by this point. In the 5 years after I felt fully oriented to what exactly looning was, I had experimented, played with and popped enough balloons of all types and sizes to begin to become aware of my own specific tastes and preferences of what to do while looning. As a fully dedicated popper at this point, BTP was the last obstacle I had to get over before I was fully comfortable with all popping methods. I was most comfortable BTPing 12”ers at this point and I was just starting to walk up to busting 16” loons. However BTPing a Q24 was my holy grail of looning achievements.

Online, I had been seeing more and more balloon models take on the Q24 and successfully BTPing it. While impressed and aroused at the sight of a pretty lady BTPing a giant balloon, it secretly was actually pissing me off. It low-key crushed me to see all of these random balloon models doing shit with balloons that I’m to chicken-shit to try because I felt like, “damnit, I’m the real looner here!” 90% of these girls don’t even like balloons like that, I should be able to do anything and more than these balloon-play-for-play models can do. While I still wasn’t mentally ready to take on the Q24, even when I feebly attempted to BTP them in the past, I was always plagued with technical annoyances. I always found it increasingly difficult to get more air into the loon as it continued to grow. IMO the Q24 nozzle is absurdly large and since it butts right up against that classic Q24 thick neck, it’s very unaccommodating to make a proper seal while blowing into it— especially for someone like me who has big hands, fingers and lips. Sidenote: Cattex 32” longnecks have that beautiful huge thick neck too, but I’ve never really found it difficult to hold the nozzle as they inflate. Anyways, with Q24’s tt only gets harder to hold onto it, the bigger the loon gets. Although it’s a pain in the ass to manage the nozzle, I’m sure there’s some functional reason behind its shape. But I have my doubts that the designers of the Q24 didn't conceive of its unique shape taking into consideration the preferences and special needs of a niche group of globophiles who have a penchant for dumping a bunch of hot breath into rubber sacks until they explode right in their faces— strange people those folk are, no? LOL.

So one day during a session, while caught up in the throes of a popping frenzy, I had finally arrived. This day was actually a pretty meaningful day in my early looner life. Maybe there was something in the air, or maybe I was feeling particularly “electric” with all the adrenalin coursing through me and the aroma of freshly popped latex getting to my head, but something about that particular session flipped a switch in my head. At the stage in my looning life, I always had a “line” in my head which I would not cross pertaining to certain balloon activities and balloon sizes that I wouldn’t touch due to fear. But it was at that moment, I can remember it as clear as day, that I decided that I did not care about that line anymore. It wasn’t like I still didn’t have fears, but I felt that despite my “limitations” and trepidations, I was going to sit with those feelings and embrace them because I want to experience EVERYTHING there was to do with balloons.

I’m embarrassed to admit kinda, but my melodramatic ass really made a spectacle of the moment that line was crossed. It was mid-session, I was on my bed extra sweaty at this point from bouncing with all my heart on a crystal purple U16, neck bulging, fully erect with my manhood slapping against my belly with each bounce and about 3/4 of the way through with BTPing a clear U16 when my moment came. A like a true drama queen, I was awash with overflowing emotion causing me to pull back from blowing my balloon, tilt my head skywards and at full volume, passionately declare aloud to myself and anyone within earshot, “Fuck! I just wanna make ALL fucking balloons explode!” And then BLAM! The purple U16 below me gave way and finally busted. I landed on the bed onto my back, still holding the clear U16 by the nozzle, I took my free hand and embraced the squishy loon as tightly as possible back against my erection and abdomen. I finally dug my nails into the loon until… BAM! I nail popped it against my body. “Shit! Yes!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Aaaaaand yeah… I know it was a little much and I was probably doing the most with all the shouting and extra hard riding, but yeah, I truly FELT that moment. And from that point on, I knew beyond any doubt that I was going to pop every single balloon I came across from that point forward… all of them. I didn’t care how I’d do it or how big the balloon would be… but I’m taking that fucker down. So it was that day that I decided that I was going to give my first Q24 attempt where I simply wasn’t going to allow myself to stop till it pops. No exceptions. A few weeks later, after I bought a 25 pk of white Q24s and (if anyone remembers it) one of those extra large blue and yellow one way valves that allowed you to breathe freely into it no matter the nozzle diameter. I blew it up with a pump until about 80% full and the neck was bulging, then inserted the valve, took a seat on a U16 on top of my bed and got to work.

I know it took a long time, but not sure how much. But when that sucker finally went KABOOM though... I dunno, dude. You know those moments where you hear something so loud that your mind doesn’t really register the sound but you still “know” that it was loud as fuck? Yeah, that’s what happened. I like heard the BANG, but like, I didn’t hear it at the same time because it was so massive. So Ican’t tell you exactly how big the bang was, but I have no doubts that it was huge. It was so big that I couldn’t fully process the moment in real time because it affected my other senses and I was in a daze. After the loon popped, it was like time moved slower, sounds sorta echoed and distorted momentarily, my field of vision was speckled by sparkling twinkling lights, plus it took me a minute to remember where exactly I was. Ridiculous.

The TT24 was different bc it was just a LONG LONG LONG wait until it went off. But when it busted it was such a satisfying BANG! There was a really deep "bass"-like thumping element to the popping sound that was layered with a really sharp bang that stung my ears. It didn't really scare me as much as it did my wife though, because she was in the other room reading a book when it went off. I had this super full TT24 in the middle of this semi-full balloon room that was probably on day 2 or 3 of play. I'd go in the room a couple times each day for a little mini-session, play with and pop a couple dozen loons, and then take a couple of minutes to blow into this half-tied behemoth that was easily at 30" by then. The thing is that I'd never know when exactly when it'd go off bc I was just casually blowing into it for a couple minutes each time. So my wife and I just sorta got used to this thing just sitting in the middle of the room, super-tight, but just refusing to go off… until it finally did lol. [More on the Tuf-tex balloon popping sound].

I'd love to do bigger loons like 36" and 40" but tbh I really don't have the patience bc I'd rather have a whole bunch of balloons popping in the same amount of time I could make one go off. But everytime I see some really awesome looner on youtube or some model on a site BTP these big suckers, I'm just in awe. It's like a feat of super-looner strength to be able to send off a friggin Cattex 36" or GL 500/700 w/ just your friggin lungs! When I see that, I always can't help thinking to myself, “…yeah, I want that." Meaning that, I want that experience. I want that BOOMING reward for my efforts. I want to be that person who conquered that freakishly sized balloon.

But that's the problem. Since those days, when attempting to BTP anything TT24 or larger, I just remember all the blowing and blowing and blowing, and just think "Jeez, when is this fucker gonna go off!?" And if I’m being candid right now, full disclosure on the Q24 and TT24’s, dunno if you’d consider it cheating, but I kinda "cheated" during those BTPs using an electric pump to blow the loon up all the way until it got a neck. Then took over with my breath. Even then, blowing the loon starting out at 85-90% full, I swear it still took at least 3-5 minutes to achieve a BTP.

Nowadays doing this, besides asking myself when the loon will finally burst, I have a running succession of thoughts in the back of mind like, "do you know how many balloons you coulda popped by now?”— followed by, "when this does explode, this is gonna be awesome!”— followed by, “Maybe I should pop this some other way…”— followed by, “okay, the size is getting ridiculous right now, can I do this?”— and then, “Argh! What's taking so damn long!? C’mon fuckin pop! Bust damnit!” So yeah, long story short, while I know a lot of my friends who truly love BTPing, or even strictly prefer this method, while they bathe in the anticipation and savor each breath while they await the KABOOM!, blowing up a big balloon is a lot more complicated for me than I feel it needs to be because of all of the competing dialogues. The longer I have to wait for my BOOMING reward, the more time the different aspects of my looner "self" get to argue amongst themselves. The waiting period isn’t this awesome joyride building up my anticipation. The shit’s confusing lol! I don't know whether I should feel excited, fearful, intimidated, impatient, annoyed or aroused!

Hmph... when I look back on it, I guess that's really the reason that I don't prefer to BTP loons over 24" (and 24" is pushing it). I thought I was just some antsy man-child with a fly’s attention span who felt all of this just took too damn long. Turns out that it's just too noisy in my head and I wind up just not really knowing how I exactly feel about the whole inflation experience before the BOOM! Don’t get me wrong, it's clear as hell when that sucker goes off, just how rewarding the wait was-- and that's why, in theory at least, I still want to try to BTP bigger and bigger loons in the future. It’s kinda the nature of who I am in general. I always need to go bigger, better and more exciting than the time before. I’m always looking for the next balloon pop-- that bigger, louder, messier, more concussive KABOOM is always just one balloon away. That’s why I play with so many at once in my sessions.

But with BTP, I don't know if I'm willing to pay the cost of admission if it means sitting in place blowing into a gorgeous balloon for 10-15 min with nothing but space and opportunity in my head for my mind to run wild. Sounds like a whole lotta pots and pans up there at times, with my clanging thoughts and competing emotions swirling around before I get my reward. Who knows though, maybe I’m just actually a bit more impetulent, impulsive and compulsive type of looner who just can’t help but to choose instant gratification instead of the slow buildup and massive payoff from taking your time with a huge balloon. Either way, when it comes to inflating, I guess I’m not really surprised that I prefer to "cheat" with my BTP's on the inflator. Of course, I want to finish the loon off by mouth but I'm willing to skip the line to get there. SMH, I even cheat with 12"ers from time to time, just so I can BTP more of them.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                            Could be a chat bot
                            • Jul 2019

Me personally a 16" Unique by mouth and a 24" Qualtex by electric pump. The wife, a 36" Qualtex by mouth she is not afraid one bit! I am I'm an old scaredy really, lol.

Comment

• heleo
                              • Aug 2015

Sounds like you need you get your wife some of the belbal 350 they get HUGE!

Comment

• LondonLarry
                                Could be a chat bot
                                • Jul 2019

Originally posted by heleo
                                Sounds like you need you get your wife some of the belbal 350 they get HUGE!
                                LOL, yes I shall.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍