Ever seen a girl/boy you like pop balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: Ever seen a girl/boy you like pop balloons?

I'm assuming that you mean popping in a less fetishized manner and by someone other than a significant other. I've had a couple of experiences that stick out in my memory. Some more pleasurable/exciting than others, but they more importantly were key moments leading to me developing the fetish.

The first time I can remember was during second grade, so I was probably 7 years old at the time. I was definitely intensely phobic of balloons popping at this point in time. In our 2nd grade classroom, the teacher had this birthday tradition where whomever's birthday it was that week, she'd hang 10 balloons by a string in a row across the classroom. She said that they were to celebrate that person's birthday, but I can remember it as clear as day, when she came up with the next part of the birthday celebration. After explaining why she was hanging the balloons, she said, "the balloons will be up for the week... and when it's your birthday, I'll give you a pin and you will get to pop them while everybody watches!" I remember the feeling of my heart sinking and the intense nervous pain in my stomach upon hearing that the balloons were gonna be popped. That anxious discomfort was only multiplied by the contrasting sound of all of the rest of the class cheering with excitement that the balloons were going to be popped.

Anyways, I can remember one girl, we'll call her Maya, that I was particularly fond of popping the balloons. I can remember the smile on her face as she grabbed the balloon with one hand and brought the pin to the balloon with her other hand. Each time she brought the pin near and slowly dug it in the skin of the balloon, the class would hold it's breath. And then... BANG! And the classroom erupted in cheers and laughter. And then BANG! Yaaaaaaay! BANG! Yaaaaaaaay! BANG! It seemed like the balloon popping would go on forever. Truth be told, while I may look back on it more fondly than I experienced it, it was absolutely terrifying at the time. Each birthday, I'd wind up plugging my ears, watching with squinting eyes in terror of the next balloon pop. Or I'd burry myself in the classroom closet. One time, I even faked that I fell ill and had my grandfather pick me up early just to avoid the celebration.

The funny thing is that when it came to my birthday, while I was initially afraid to pop my balloons, something strange happened. After the first scary balloon pop, when the class broke out in excitement and laughter, I was surprised by the positive reaction to me popping the balloon and found myself growing more brave. With each balloon I popped, I was strangely overcome with joy and excitement, more and more encouraged to pop the next balloon. I can say that despite my phobia, it was the first time I was genuinely excited for balloons to pop.

Anyways, fast forward about 20 years and I had reconnected with Maya again when I was in medical school. We began to date briefly. On our first date out to dinner, she was mentioning her part time job when she was on her college breaks. She told me that she actually worked as and assistant to a professional balloon decorator setting up balloon arches, columns, and whole party venues. She started talking about the rising price of helium, when I interrupted her saying that I knew that there was a national helium shortage in the U.S. that was threatening the balloon industry. Surprised, she said back, "how'd you know that?!?" I said, "I actually love balloons, I know it's strange, but they're so pretty and they actually make me happy." She goes, "OMG, I know right! I love balloons too! They're awesome!" I went on to tell her that (although I fudged it a little bit to not seem like I was overly interested in balloons and popping balloons) as much as I love balloons, popping them still scares me but it's exciting and kinda fun at the same time. She goes on to tell me that she thinks that popping them is really fun to her too.

I then decided to bring up our 2nd grade birthday celebration, how I remember her popping her birthday balloons, and how it scared the shit out of me. I told her all the ridiculous ways that I would try to get out of having to be present for the balloons being popped. We laughed about it. We eventually changed subjects and the rest of the date went on enjoyably. What was extra awesome though was the next day while I was sitting bored during a group assignment back in med school... I suddenly get a text message. The very first thing Maya texts me is, "BALLOONS! LOL!" It definitely put a huge smile on my face.

Anyways, I've written enough for now. I'll write another time about the other 2 experiences. Hope you all enjoyed the story.

Comment

• Tracy
      • May 2018

Originally posted by LoudPopper
      Anyways, I've written enough for now. I'll write another time about the other 2 experiences. Hope you all enjoyed the story.
      That is a truly neat experience to recall! Glad it had such a positive outcome.

Comment

• LoudPopper
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Tracy
        That is a truly neat experience to recall! Glad it had such a positive outcome.
        Yeah, it really was a great way for a truly terrifying experience when I was young to come full circle into a positive one as an adult. I believe in part from watching Maya's excitement while popping balloons as a kid, as well as having my very first positive experience with popping balloons on my own-- especially while I was still extremely phobic, played a big part in me beginning to unconsciously associate positive feelings with popping balloons. Of course, it wouldn't be until 1-2 years later, when attempting to get over my phobia because I was being ridiculed for it, that I would truly find popping balloons a truly exciting and happy-making activity. But then, when Maya and I were adults, for us to share such a bonding moment over laughing about my past phobia and discovering a shared enthusiasm for popping balloons was really a meaningful moment to me.

I think it's because Maya was the very first person that I was genuinely vulnerable with about my my complex feelings towards balloons and how they changed over time. Even with my one ex who dove head first into the fetish, I was never this vulnerable. I never opened up about my phobia to that degree. Most of our balloon play and balloon popping experiences/activities centered on creating the most thrilling, fun, exciting, and/or sexually charged moments that we could muster in a given amount of time. We never stopped to discuss how special balloons were to me, or why they turned me on, or how the combination of anticipation/anxiety and excitement/arrousal was so intoxicating to me. All that mattered to her was that balloon popping was super fun for her, it made me super hard, and because she was an extremely sexual individual this was a win-win situation to her. Knowing her personally, in addition to a whole host of other issues, even balloons was never about me.

What was so nice about Maya, compared to all the fun I had with my other ex, was that instead of all sorts of elaborate balloon playing, her simple text was enough to make my day. That's because it told me that not only was she thinking of me the next day, but she was thinking about our connection that we made over balloons and that connection meant something to her too. It's always great to be thought about by a significant other, but for her to be thinking of me fondly in the context of balloons was extra special.

Like I said, we only dated briefly. I had taken a year off from dating in an effort to work on myself and hopefully break a pattern of picking toxic partners, before I reconnected with her. So it was an extra nice that the first woman I was seeing shared such an interest so close to my heart. Unfortunately, because I was so rusty at dating after my 1 yr. break however, I was way too hesitant to more proactively pursue something more serious in terms of a relationship. Because who knows were things would have went with us in terms of exploring balloons together if she and I had wound up in a more serious relationship? Especially with her already positive and exciting predilection for balloons, the sky was probably the limit.

Nevertheless, she was the last girl I spoke to before finally meeting my wife. While my wife doesn't have the same excitement for balloons that Maya or my other ex, she has been fully supportive and accepting of my love for balloons. She knows how important they are to me for my happiness and an wellbeing so she not only is willing to participate because she knows it makes me happy, but she also encourages me to play with balloons on my own as well. While I've had some truly special moments with balloons with others, I honestly I couldn't ask for more from her.
        Last edited by LoudPopper; 20-03-2019, 16:25. Reason: created new paragraph to split up text

Comment

• Cho
          • Mar 2019

I was definitely not as lucky as some of you guys.
          My only experience is my crush blowing up a rather small balloon on an event and not popping it.
          And even that sight made me so horny I needed to hide my boner. But other people around her popped some balloons and I loved her reactions.

Comment

• Helium Lover
            • Aug 2017

Yes just recently I have in class. We are in the same science class and we had to do a lab that involved blowing up balloons and letting them go. A few did pop after she blew them up.

Comment

• pinpopper
              • Mar 2019

One good experiences was a night out with friends. We went to a club and at the end of the night there was a balloon drop with prizes in the loons. it was ladies only so I got to watch a friend of mine who I had a real crush on bust away.

Comment

• Mrbloon
                • Sep 2018

In my early 20s, a student friend I had a crush was not a looner but loved to blow to pop and would tease. Once at a party she blew up a happy birthday banner balloon. When it was fully blown up and asked if she should carry on blowing, she carried on anyway despite protests until it was way taller than her then let it go. She loved blowing up balloons as big as possible to make people nervous and she often did that at parties.

We used to hand out together a lot as as students, at my house, I left some ballons out to see what would happen. She blew up a couple of balloons with Disney characters printed them, they got quite big with good necks. She blew up a yellow one quite quickly until it necked and then tied it off. The second one was a red one she blew up very slowly teasing me with it all the time, it was so big it was transparent. She eventually decided it was big enough when the neck as longer that the main balloon, tied it up. The red balloon popped a few mins later so must have been blown up to the max. The next time she visited, she ask if I had any more balloons, I gave the the last orange Disney one and started blowing it saying this time she will and not going to stop until it pops. It got way bigger than I expected and bigger than the red one, I was soo scared (being a non popper myself) I needed to leave the room but she followed me, pinned me down on the sofa and sat on me blowing the balloon up even more I was trying to wriggle out and get away.

Comment

• bfinch2000
                  • Feb 2020

not popping, but i have seen a few of my hot friends blowing up balloons, including my best friend who i am basially completely in love with. yes, i know, that's a terrible idea, he's straight and doesn't know i'm not, blah blah blah...but i can't help it, he's gawgeous :P

mostly they're just blowing them up for a party, but i did once get that best friend to randomly blow up a balloon. i think he might be a little bit phobic, but i convinced him to put another couple of breaths into it. he screwed up his eyes, bless him, but to his credit they were full breaths, he really emptied his lungs, haha!

i am yet to see a friend inflate balloons shirtless, but this is like some great ambition for me

Comment

• Regular Guy
                    • Aug 2015

Yeah, there were some experiences.
                    At first, you have to know that I'm bi.
                    When it came/comes to balloons it was mostly the guys I have to thank for some nice experiences.

Back in school, I was about 15, I waited for the bus to get home.
                    Near our school was a McDonalds. As school ended earlier this one day, two cute girls of my class went there for a milkshake. As they came back to the bus stop, each girl brought a ballon. As the bus arrived, they decided to pop the balloons. Each girl put her foot on the balloon, screaming whilst applying more and more force and in the end giggling after the balloons popped.

About the same time there was a classmate I had a bit of a crush on. A blonde, slim boy, a few months older than me and he seemed to like balloons. I don't think he has/had this fetish and he doesn't/didn't know about my fetish.
                    I used every opportunity to get him in situations with balloons. Best one was when I was at his house after school. Maybe I started talking about balloons or asked if he he had some, I don't know anymore, and he grabbed two balloons. One crystal purple McDonalds balloon that was obviously inflated some times before and another promotional ballon that was also purple but not crystal and wasn't inflated before.
                    He blew up the crystal purple one until the neck started to come out then he tied it. Of course the balloons was bigger than usual because he he had blown it up some times before.
                    You have to know that I was very phobic at that time and blowing a balloon until it started to neck out was absolutely impossible for me. So this was very exiting for me.
                    He threw the balloon into the air and kept it up by kicking it with his feet. BTW he wore nice light grey socks, I already also had a fetish for feet, socks and shoes back then.
                    After that he opened his window and let the balloon fall down on the rosebush below where the balloon popped loudly and the bang echoed through neighborhood.
                    Next he blew up the second balloon. I admired him doing that because he didn't stop blowing until the purple ballon had a small neck. After tying it, he sat down on a chair, took a marker, put the balloon on his thigh and started to draw a face on the balloon. As he just finished it he took a look at his drawing which he seemed to dislike and popped the balloon by piercing it with the marker.

Much, much later I could watch a girl blow up a balloon. Most guys wouldn't describe her "sexy" but in my eyes she was just cute and I liked her.
                    She had a quite small balloon, about 8", and slowly started to blow it up. Unfortunately she stopped before there was any neck. Anyway, a nice scene to look at.

The is more to come, more exiting, but I will start a new reply for that...
                    Last edited by Regular Guy; 24-02-2020, 09:13.

Comment

• AJK64
                      • Jun 2018

My best friend in my teens was a balloon buster. He would burst them any chance he got. I had a massive crush on him (he was my first bisexual experience). The one that really sticks in my mind was after a party at his house. It was just the 2 of us left after and there were loads of balloons everywhere. He wasted no time jumping on them and hug bursting them. He added me to help and we burst them between out bodies. That night we kissed for the first time, surrounded by bits of burst balloon

Comment

• jcronin
                        • Sep 2019

A little background:
                        There was this girl that I had a crush from another school. We were all 17. We would only meet for after school extra-curricular activities or youth groups. At that stage, I had just accepted my sexuality around balloons and was trying to experiment more with it around my own personal play time rather than be ashamed of it.

There was one particular day where we had this big get together party after school. My crush was there too and of cause they needed to play this balloon game. I dreaded attending parties back then due to this exact fear of not being too sure on how to respond if we were to play any balloons games. We were each given a 14 inch balloon and ask to blow them up. I am a non-popper so you can imagine my fear when you have testosterone laden boys around you trying to see whos balloon can get bigger. I manage to blow my balloon up while keeping an eye on my crush with her sweet red balloon. Every little blow and puff of air was seared into my memory. With our balloons blow, we were then asked to find a partner to pair up. At that stage, I was not too sure if she knew I had a crush on her and I pretended to clumsly look around for a partner, but before you know it, there was a tap on my shoulder and it was her. She gave me a big smile and ask if I needed a partner. I kept it calm and said "sure", we were friends after all. She took the inflated balloon and gently "boink" it over my private parts. Until this day, I was uncertain if it was an accident or if it meant something else. We were then split into 2 teams and were ask to play the burst-your-balloon-on-your-partner-game. I was freaking out at this stage but she did not appear to mind it at all. She cooly turned around and ask me if I am ready to win it. When the whistle went off, she ran towards me and took me from behind and started jamming her red balloon behind my back..... one time.... two time..... three time.... I was anticipating the pop as my brain had an internal melt down....I was shaking as well..... "Come on, pop!", she said. The balloon eventually popped after her 5th try. She ran back to the starting line and I raced after her with my balloon. I pressed it against her back as I begin to hump her. "Come on harder!", she yelled among the other screaming voices. I was afraid but I also wanted this to last. It is not everyday you get to hump your crush in public with a balloon. I suddenly felt her finger on the balloon. She gave me a wicked smile and pointed her finger up her pursed lips. POP! She had helped nail popped the balloon. I felt her hand on my crotch as our bodies closed together. My private parts were throbbing and I think she sensed something. We obviously did not win but she did not mind.

Later during the party and as the numbers dwindle, I was caught off guard by her approaching me to talk. She whispered in a soft voice that she had accidentally took two red balloons just now and did not know what to do with it. I jokingly said, "Why don't you just blow it up, I am sure people do not mind". She took the balloon straight to her lips and started to blow it up in front of me. My brain had a second meltdown. She blew it gently locking her gaze at me. She would ask me if it was big enough, almost teasing me. I encouraged her to get it bigger even though I was petrified by her. She was a sweet girl but can be unpredictable at times. As the balloon got bigger with a small neck just about formed, I told her to stop. She grinned and came closer to me and said "Lets see how big we can get this hey?" I stood there frozen as she slowly puff more and more air into the already oversize crystal red balloon. I kinda discouraged her from making a scene but she would only shrug. Her eyes kept contact with me. Out of desperation, I attempted to "playfully" grab her hand but fail miserably as she turned around and giggled at my fail attempts. She knew I was very afraid. I can't remember what I said but she offered to blow on more breathe and if it did not pop, she would tie it. I remembered the longest few seconds of my life, as time slowed down as she blew the longest breathe of air into the balloon with me beside her. There was no pop but the balloon had a really long neck. My crush was disappointed but agreed to tie the balloon up. She struggled with the knot a little but when it was tied, she gave it to me as a souvenir and walked away giggling.

I quickly brought the balloon into my car, for safe keeping. I was tempted to drive home straight away so that I could release my tension and play with this beautiful balloon and my memories of it but I also wanted to stay back to see if my crush would play with any more balloons. I stayed for a little and went back home that night with a pulsating private part. When I was in my room that night, it did not take long for me to release the sexual tension.

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
                          • Oct 2019

Do ex’s count? I have two ex’s.

I briefly dated a previous ex who was all kinds of freaky, so it didn’t take long for her to weasel my secrets out of me. She was weirded out (Really? YOU’RE weirded out lady? Have you seen your room?) but eager to please. She reached into a baggie of balloons that were a particularly, let’s say... expensive purchase from Balloons United and selected a 32 inch Cattex pink polka dot loon.

I said, “Alright, you want to please me? I really like that one, like a LOT! However, I’m willing to part ways with it if you blow it to pop. If I climax before you burst it, I get to keep my little toy. If not, well, you get the idea. See if you feel anything yourself.

So she started blowing away and it’s at this point I should mention two things;
                          1. She was not an incredibly attractive woman for starters, I know that might hurt feelings but let’s be honest we all have preferences.
                          2. She was VERY fast! Big breaths taken very VERY quickly.
                          I asked her to slow down a bit and enjoy herself, which she actually promptly did. Hell, she might have enjoyed it more than me at that point, cause she began to giggle and moan a bit as the balloon really swelled in size.

I was trying my hardest to catch up, watching it grow bigger and bigger, I reached up to grasp it gently for a minute, and it was stiff as a board. The neck I already previously established was beginning to fill out, and at most, I probably had about 90 seconds. She must’ve noticed it too, cause she really began to lay on teasing me.

“Poor little boy, you see I’m almost done? Well I think it can get just a little bit bigger! You better clasp your ears, cause I don’t know if it’s gonna last much lon-“ I went, hard. It shot off the bed and onto my jeans across the floor, all things considered it was a pretty strong orgasm, so credit where credit is due. I saw she had already cum herself, and was panting at the sight of me and the balloon barely holding together in her right hand. She was about to open the nozzle and let the air free, when suddenly, KABANG!!!!!!

We both jumped, and I let loose a bit more. “Aw man, my balloon popped... good job I guess, you win...” We both laughed a bit, cleaned up and went to dinner, but man that was wicked. I might’ve made a new looner that night, but we broke up a month later. Still, I’d like to fantasize about someday getting a new girlfriend who’s either into it or willing to dive headfirst.

Lol, imagine the shock if you came across someone like that and they told you first.
                          Sometimes I feel like Freud would have a bloody field day with me...

Writer, future teacher, gamer, nerd, lover, looner, stoner, unapologetic nutcase

Comment

• Kaballcz
                            • Jul 2020

Hi,
                            i am new here, so first thing, sory for my english, is not realy good, but i have some stories like this.but it's not a coincidence, i have always been fascinated by balloons. So i hope you will understeand me and enjoy that stories, like me yours.

First contact with balloons, when i feell little bit strange, was in my cca 5 years. In my cousin room, she had many balloons to play, we blow them together and try diferent ways to destroy them, jumping on them in bed, put them under many blankest and jump again, popping them with scissors, i remember, that i will always talk about that.Which one we popp now? She said red for example, ok, what we do with them... And again...
                            Every time I saw her, i ask for new balloon experiences... Do you had popp some balloons from last time. She always said yes.. And i ask her again and again, what she did to them. It is more then 30 years, but i remember that perfect, and never ask her, if she does too. It was not so strange, because we are children...

Another unforgettable experience was in cinema. Who knows Watch Out, We're Mad, understeand me. I was 12 years old maybe and i was firs time totaly hard by the final balloon scene...So i start very exciting experiments in my bed...

In my maybe 18, i was on my first GF graduation party. Balloons are everywhere and i was all that evening perfectly schizofrenic, i think you know the mood, half nervous, half excited.She dont know about my fetish, that time i was sure with them, but i was shy to tell her about it. After midnight some bring the first balloon column and put them on the ground....We must popp the balloons before the party finish...And start real balloon massacre. Some girls are scared, but some have the cruel and happy face, yeees, we popp them and start destroying them under hi heels, between their bodies. I just look around, excited like never before and dont popp any of them...Just look with open mouth...After i dreaming about that, if she knew....
                            When i grow older, i start sometimes throw balloons on the streets, from my car mostly, one evening i was stoped by the police, with about 10 balloons in car. I feel realy strange and embarrassingly, but i know, that can look strange, but for other people are that just toys...So I behaved normally... Just loose my courage trow them from window after.
                            Someone talk about that, its maybe some voyeur/exhition? I love look at the NORMAL people reactions. I'm going to continue reading this great forum, and if you interested, i still have few great stories

Comment

• TheMole
                              • Nov 2019

I had an "in the wild" balloon experience once with a girl I liked back in high school. It was pretty cool.

I went to a tech school and my computer networking class had a "video game night" once where everybody brought their consoles or PCs and gamed together. It was great! One girl, Angie, who I had a HUGE crush on brought some party stuff to decorate the room with (it was a boring grey room full of computer equipment so I don't blame her), including 16" (maybe, they looked big for 12" but not sure) balloons.

Sadly, I didn't get there in time to see her blow them up but I stayed around to talk to her after and watched her stomp 2 and pinch 3 more to pop them after the party was over. I sort of just watched her do it in silent awe. The 2 she stomped squealed and necked up huge under her before they blew.

I ended up dating her for a little while a few months later but never told her about my fetish. Probably a good idea in retrospect lol

Good times...

Comment

• hansdudl
                                • Sep 2020

Without me asking the girl to do it - it happened only once.

I wasn't in touch with her and did not find her attractive before then.

There was an event at school where some balloons of good size and quality (compared to usual advertisment-like balloons) were blown up.
                                As I was leaving school, she was standing outside with her friends, laughing (not just grinning) and holding such a green balloon under one of her arms.
                                She dropped it...just letting the perfect, clean balloon falling down on the grey granite pavement on which dirt was mixing with the water from the previous rain.
                                She calmly placed one of the black boots with heels she was wearing on the balloon
                                rolled it once in the dirty water
                                and stomped

After this...I started being aroused by her and every girl with similar facial features.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎