• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

My Introduction

Hi,

My name's BalloonBoyUK. I'm in my 40's, single, male (obviously), and I live in the United Kingdom (which also kind of goes without saying).

I've been a balloon-fetishist since about the age of 8. I have no idea what got me into balloons. I do remember trying to give-up balloons at the age of about 12 or 13, by discarding all of the few balloons I had, but that only lasted a day or so. The lure of inflated latex was just too much. Since then, I've learned to embrace the fetish.

I'm a strict non-popper. I can't stand seeing balloons being needlessly popped or destroyed, as it breaks my heart. :-( I also hate seeing people do helium B2P's/helium P2P's, which - again - I feel is just a complete waste of helium and the balloons. I know everyone has their own things, but I'm simply being honest here. My motto, is "A balloon is for life, not just for Christmas... Birthdays... Weddings... or Anniversaries." LOL

I'm very lucky, in that I live on my own, and thus I now have my own helium tank! :-) It's expensive to have this in the United Kingdom, but it's worth it. I have a 30-Litre tank, which lasts me about 10 months, but knowing that whenever I want helium balloons, that there is always helium available to me, is a godsend.

My favourite balloons, are Qualatex 36"/3-footers! I often have half-a-dozen, all treated with Hi-Float, and filled with helium, in my bedroom, tied with long red ribbons, so they are always there - looking amazing! They're the first thing I see in the morning, and the last thing I see at night before I go to sleep, and it's nice having them. In many ways, they are like a comforter.

I'm also a very private person, so I won't be revealing too much about my real-self - for obvious reasons. So, I'd be very greatful if people DON'T ask me too many personal questions, as I won't generally answer them. I've experienced a lot of online hassles - including being stalked online for nearly four whole years - and so I've had to curtail what goes online, to protect myself from any further abuse/misuse of that info. I also WON'T tend to add many friends to my membership here. I hope that doesn't upset anyone. Like I say, I have my reasons, and I would very graciously ask that you respect them.

One final thing: I have Asperger's, and suffer from Depression too. So, balloons are not just a fetish thing for me. They are also something I use to cope with the stresses of daily life. When things get too much, I often use balloons as therapy, to relax and de-stress myself. They don't always work, but they do help a lot.

Okay, well that's enough from me for now. Sorry this message is so long. Thanks for letting me join the group. Once I have full access to things, I will start to be more active, including posting pictures, links to videos, and the like, for others to enjoy.

P.S. I forgot to say: my favourite colour is Yellow, and my fave brands are Qualatex. I love them!
  • MetroBalloon
    • Oct 2017

Re: My Introduction

Greetings and welcome.

I'm much like you in many ways, non-popper and autistic.

How you doing?

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

Welcome!
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I hope I can bring my experiences and knowledge to you all, as well as share some fun stuff I've found over-the-years online.

Comment

• AspergerS50
          • Jul 2018

I have aspergers too but I'm a hardcore popper

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

A warm hearted welcome to Blow To Pop BallonBoy

Comment

• Lbt
              • Jan 2019

Welcome!!!

Comment

• Little Looner
                MADAM BANGS
                • Jan 2019

Hello There. Found you !!!
                I'm normally a popper its good to hear why you aren't and I'll keep that in mind. X x
                I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
                https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2018

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

Comment

• kg102
                    • Jan 2019

You sound intriguing!

I'm also a non-popper, and I can totally identify with what you say about throwing all of your balloons out but it not lasting long - I've done that several times, but thesedays I'm more accepting of who I am x

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2018

Hi kg102,

Thank You for the kind words.

Feel free to keep in touch with me, on here, on any of my other posts.

Comment

• ugurano
                        • Jan 2017

Welcome to the Family

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢