X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

URGENT UK ANNOUNCEMENT - 15th Feb!!!

Those of you who live in the UK, if you can get to a "Card Factory" shop today (15th Feb 2019), they are selling all of their Valentine's foil helium balloons at 50% off - and that includes the cost of the helium!

I've just obtained 4 x 40" giant round Valentines's balloons, for £2.49 each!

Get down their today, and see if you can scoop a bargain. Make sure you ask the price at the tills, as the price stickers on the balloons will probably NOT be the price you will pay!
  • Big Balloons!
    • Jul 2016

Re: URGENT UK ANNOUNCEMENT - 15th Feb!!!

Sounds good - do you have any pictures of them? I might try stop by tomorrow if I have time.
    Something I've noticed about Card Factory is they are different between shops, not sure if they'd have the balloons you've mention in my local - last time I was there they seem to have gone from 36" to 31" mylar balloons which is a bit annoying as they're the only helium balloon shop for me that don't do just 18" mylars. It's nice having that extra size to hump and more helium to suck in.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

Sorry, no pics I'm afraid, but any not bought by the day after Valentines, tend to get deflated, and put away until next year. So, you may well find that today (16th) is too late.

Always check shops the morning after events like Valentines, Christmas, Easter, etc, to see if they have any stock going cheap, but be quick, as by mid-afternoon, most stores will have deflated, removed, or sold the stock. It doesn't stay along for very long, I'm afraid.

Comment

• anon
        • Feb 2019

Anyone know any good balloon shops for qualatex 16s in the UK?

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
          Banned
          • Dec 2018

anon - Your best bet would be to get them online. Most shops, even Balloon Decorating stores, rarely use or sell 16" balloons, I'm afraid.

Try Amazon UK, or if not, companies like Signature Balloons.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎