Old 13-09-2020, 10:20 PM

Trephillips is on a distinguished road
Default Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball or masturbated with one?
Humping things is a pretty common thing, and here in the looner community, there's plenty of people that hump balloons. But I'm wondering, what's your experiences with exercise balls? Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball? Or masturbated with an exercise ball? I have and it is my favorite thing to do. The rubbery texture, the bounciness, the squishiness makes it feel so incredibly good and gives it a lot of sexual potential. Exercise balls/yoga balls are amazing and are such good sex toys
Old 16-10-2020, 10:56 AM

lol12345 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball or masturbated with one?
Oh, yeah, I've been doing it for years. I'm really loving exercise balls or those space hoppers. I kind of think they're better than balloons, because of their durability.
Old 16-10-2020, 05:08 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball or masturbated with one?
No but i would definitely like to try it
Old 16-10-2020, 05:13 PM

BigBreathless is on a distinguished road
I am thinking about getting one so I can ride my dildo on it Anybody done taht?
Old 16-10-2020, 07:11 PM

Daddy is on a distinguished road
I tried and it just wasn't the same as balloons. It will chafe you if you're not careful. Riding on it? Sure!
Old 17-10-2020, 05:23 PM

Trephillips is on a distinguished road
You can try putting lube on it to prevent chaffing, or you can keep your underwear on, I've never had chaffing problems with my ball. It might also depend on the texture of the material. Some exercise balls have those glossy rubbery textures while others have the mate more plastic like textures. I recommend the glossy rubbery ones.
Old 17-10-2020, 09:49 PM

globos&bears is on a distinguished road
"I have and it is my favorite thing to do. The rubbery texture, the bounciness, the squishiness makes it feel so incredibly good and gives it a lot of sexual potential. Exercise balls/yoga balls are amazing and are such good sex toys"

Totally agree, I use one as a sit while i am working, helps me with some back pain and also the extra stimulus is a great feeling, I can stop bouncing :-). Some times I wear a balloon inside my clothes and jump on the exercise ball, double fun. And yes many times I masturbated over it too.