Old 05-11-2019, 09:01 AM

UK-looner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone like being sadistic or cruel to Balloons?
Same as Orzel, I like to abuse and torture those animal balloons. Can be very cruel to them.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:21 PM

Loonerdad is on a distinguished road
Like Orzel, I enjoy inflating animal balloons, mickey mouse balloons and caterpillar balloons just to them abuse and eventually burst. Anyone else into these 'shaped' balloons?
Old 01-05-2020, 05:38 PM

Orzel is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I really like my shaped balloons <3
Old 01-05-2020, 06:35 PM

john1bl is on a distinguished road
Met too Me too !!!
Old 17-06-2020, 09:45 PM

TheMole is on a distinguished road
I don't always pop mine but when I do I don't usually prolong the process. I just don't really get anything from feeling like I'm hurting something or someone. Popping isn't something that bothers me but I prefer to just deflate them and use them over and over until they pop just from stretching out too much .

I like when women a little kinky when popping, though! TheGrimLooner's post above made my knees a little weak lol.
My girl tried biting the nozzle of a big punchball open on top of me the other day. It drove me crazy when she finally pierced it and squeezed all the air out then just tossed it aside. I don't know what it was but something about the way she just ripped into it without a thought was just.......Wow!

Interesting thread !
Old 15-10-2020, 04:50 PM

BurstingBalloons is on a distinguished road
OH YES - love being nasty to Balloons and hearing the squeal as I slowly deal with them.
Old 17-10-2020, 04:33 PM

blnlvr2012 is on a distinguished road
Enjoy mean balloon talk from mature men and ladies. Love trigger words like pop, burst, and break. Someone telling me they are going to burst my balloons....
Old 18-10-2020, 01:39 PM

Bastetthelooner is on a distinguished road
I am a total balloon sadist!

One of my next projects is to make a short film where a balloon gets kidnapped and tortured.

I like to do bondage on balloons and make them tight, stab them with knives, burst them with cigarettes... I even got a soft air gun to burst them in long distance

At the moment I'm creating the Loon's army with two friends, it's a special training aimed to destroy balloons in all possible ways.

Look for Bastetlooner on Instagram and Twitter to see what is all about if you like!
Old 19-10-2020, 07:06 AM

LoonMaster is on a distinguished road
I like being cruel and sadistic to my girlfriend with balloons. We’re in a BDSM relationship and use them in fear play stuff. It’s fun watching her mentally struggle and get scared when I make her pop them
Old 23-10-2020, 10:35 PM

seattlelurker is on a distinguished road
I've had a recent sudden "jump" into some unexpected roleplay... which I've never been really into before.

The other day I was inflating a Tuftex 24 and nearing the limit, held it out to admire how big and tight it was, and suddenly the scenario popped into my head that I had just taken this big, round, beautiful balloon from somebody who was keeping and enjoying it and very maliciously and deliberately blew it hard and fast until it popped just to ruin their fun. I've never been really bullying or sadistic, but this was a sudden and very strong urge to say "What a big and pretty balloon you have there, let's see how big it gets!" with a subconscious devilish wink and a grin and the subtext that they wanted to keep and admire their nice balloon, and I was going to pop it to ruin their day.

I didn't even have a clear picture of who I took it from; not necessarily a child, not necessarily an adult, just somebody smaller and more submissive than I am who did very clearly want to keep and enjoy their fine large balloon, and I wanted to spoil that and make them squirm as they were forced to watch me push their balloon too far and were powerless to stop me.

I was surprised that this scenario popped into my head, and even more surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I've even replayed it a couple of times since, with the best so far being a nice red Tuftex 24 that got absolutely huge. The more I imagined the previous owner looking on and begging me to "stop there", the harder I blew and more determined I became to blow this huge balloon to bits right in front of their imaginary helpless misery. As the balloon got bigger and bigger more teardrop-shaped and refused to burst, I could see this pretend victim becoming relieved every time I stopped to admire its size, but became even more determined to blow its shreds all over the wall while they were forced to watch.

Afterward it really made me dig deep and think about if I might be channeling any childhood trauma (especially with the apparent importance of the balloon color). Couldn't dredge anything up, other than maybe a helplessness that I felt watching the protagonist of "The Red Balloon" tormented by bullies when I saw the movie as a child... but maybe it'll take a bit more soul-searching to figure out why this is such a captivating touchstone for me. I've never been into BDSM, never been into roleplaying. I tend to be a fairly dominant man in my personal and professional life, but it has never ever entered the bedroom before... which is why I keep thinking that maybe I've got some personal experience closeted away?

...or maybe I'm overthinking it, and I should be happy that I've found something that gets me excited, and just shut up and have fun blowing a huge balloon to shards with whatever excuse my brain cooks up!