Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

[OTHER] Where in the UK?

Hi, Looking for quantities of latex balloons larger than the usual 11" sizes in the party shops, I see they are mainly USA or Germany. Kaboom, Top balloon or Balloons United suppliers. Is there any similar suppliers to those anywhere in the UK?
    This morning I came across 50 Unique brand 12" at my local Argos store for £4.99. I thought this was a good price. I have tried half a dozen so far and they have all reached the 12"s & no pops, not taken them any further as I'm a non-popper. Be interested to hear if there are any UK suppliers
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: Where in the UK?

Thanks for info, but Chester is a long way for me to come to buy 16"er's. Local party shops here only go up to 11/12"

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

A couple of places I used to go were a little balloon shop at the end of Wimbledon broadway (can't remember the name of it, but it was right down the end towards south wimbledon tube, past the theatre, on the left where the broadway goes round a right hand corner. Run by a nice Polish woman who was always happy to inflate balloons "a little bit more" if you asked)
      Also the party store near clapham junction used to be good (take the high street exit from clapham junction station, turn left and you'll see it across the 3-way junction) - however it was set fire to during the riots, and I've not been in there since.
      Vicci x

Comment

• CookieMonster
        • Dec 2016

If you still want some larger Loons let me know what you would like and I will see if I have them and will arrange to send to you... Send me a PVT MSG and we will see what we can sort out for you.

Comment

• CookieMonster
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Vicci
          A couple of places I used to go were a little balloon shop at the end of Wimbledon broadway (can't remember the name of it, but it was right down the end towards south wimbledon tube, past the theatre, on the left where the broadway goes round a right hand corner. Run by a nice Polish woman who was always happy to inflate balloons "a little bit more" if you asked)
          Also the party store near clapham junction used to be good (take the high street exit from clapham junction station, turn left and you'll see it across the 3-way junction) - however it was set fire to during the riots, and I've not been in there since.
          Hey Vicci

The party store in Clapham is back up and running now and has a fair selection still!

Take care

CookieMonster

Comment

• Londonj2014
            • Dec 2017

I know this is an old post I am replying to but thought I would mention that there is a balloon shop in north london, seven sisters road that sell balloons different to other shops, big ones too.
            67" pinguin dolls
            32" Belbals
            36" cattex globe
            and more....

pretty cheap as well, worth checking out

Comment

• Lbt
              • Jan 2019

London

Comment

Working...