X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cho
    • Mar 2019

The Thought of Popping

Hey,

I wanted to ask a general question to people, who identify themselves as poppers. What is the thought of you after you pop the balloon?
    I personnally love the idea of popping a balloon i have a little fun with, but once i pop it it's like a vibrator with dead batteries: It's okay but the best part is gone already.

Does this aspect of balloons exite you that much you are okay with the balloon being gone? What do you think shorty after you pop the balloon? Do you sometimes regret popping a balloon?
  • Common Loon
    • Aug 2020

Re: The Thought of Popping

Usually... after the adrenalin spike subsides, my next thought is "I need another one."

That's why my popping sessions are filled with many many balloons. And sometimes even then, when the pile is getting near empty, I'll grab some more to inflate because I don't want the fun to end

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

After the explosion it is as if I felt a kind of "Shock". It took me a few seconds to assimilate the event and later I felt a tingling in my mouth (Similar to a whip on my lips), then a feeling of emptiness comes as if I had lost something valuable, and then comes the ringing in my ears.
      Actually that moment I do not think about anything, maybe I am not even excited, the point of maximum excitement for me comes from the moment when the balloon is at its largest possible size, I do not consider myself properly a fan of the explosion, but it comes involved in my constant search for the maximum possible size in my balloons.
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
        • Dec 2019

For me a pop is highly symbolic of a climax. Is usually have a small number of large balloons and tend to draw out my play until I’m at my peak and ready to burst. If I have smaller balloons I’ll pop them first on the road to my own explosion. I like to fantasize the balloons are bursting in pleasure after I’ve had my way with them. Then it comes to me and really what mood I’m in. Sometimes I’ll just ride to pop; see who goes boom first. Other times it has to pop or I won’t. I tend to lie on my back and toss the balloon up then bring out the pin as it floats back towards me; usually stroking myself and trying to time my explosion with the balloon touching the sharp pin. During the pop I feel excitement and joy. Afterward as I come down and the shattered remains of balloon lay on me and around me I feel a sort of blissful satisfaction.

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

When I manage to do a blow to pop, especially after struggling with it for ages, it’s incredibly satisfying to have it explode and to see all the little pieces. The only times it’s disappointing is when it pops prematurely. I rarely pop just one balloon in a session.
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• SusieDK
            • Dec 2017

Hi,

What a cool thread.

I belong to those who started out becoming phobic of balloons and spending immense time trying to deal with and overcome the fear (horrible panic actually).

I never imagined ending up being fond of blowing up and popping balloons, but I guess this is just one of those ‘surprised’, life has in store for (some of) us. Today I know nothing cooler and more exciting than blowing up a balloon to see how big it can get before it pops. The louder the better.
            Even though I can blow to pop almost any kind and size of balloon I am however not fearless. Each balloon is a challenge to me, the difference is ‘just’ that instead of feeling the anxiety as fear I interpret it as thrill - and if the context allows it also as a turn-on.

This leads to my reactions when I pop a balloon. Having been immensely tense and excited during the blows leading up to the explosion my first reaction is jumping from the sudden bang, followed by a feeling of ‘WOW!’. The next thought running through my mind is something like ‘that was sooo cool!’, and I feel proud and brave having made yet another big balloon go bang. I feel no ‘sorrow’ or ‘loss’ - to me being blow up until they pop is the best balloons can ‘offer’ me, so the balloon simply has given me its ‘ultimate gift’ so to speak. I do like it when a balloon explodes into tiny bits, this sort of make me even braver.
            Apart from this I don’t have much thoughts about popped balloons - I just see to always have uninflated ones at hand.

That’s about it .....

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
            Susie

Comment

• srob2
              • Dec 2017

"That was awesome"
              "That was underwhelming"
              "That was too much, too loud, got snapped in the face, etc"

For the first, I might stop to admire the shreds. But usually a popped balloon isn't much to think about. I always have more ready, either the same or something bigger and stronger.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                • Jul 2017

I think about popping from the moment I see balloons in the store.

Blowing them up is the next phase, as I decide what to do with them.

Then bursting, in some manner while I play, so I end up very happy after the pop. I'm usually smiling and singing afterward.

Comment

• lionlooner
                  • Apr 2016

The build up is definitely the fun part. Thinking about how I'm gonna pop it, maybe some dirty talk, etc. As someone already said, the pop is kinda like a climax; feels good for a bit, but then I grab the next balloon and go again >

Comment

• ShredFox
                    • Mar 2019

Since I always have a large stash of balloons and the ones I use are not in any way special I never feel regret after popping one, ten or a hundred :P And it's what I've got them for. To me popping is so much fun that there are no negative feelings involved even after they're all gone. I also love to see the results of my effort in the form of a ton of shreds, and those turn me on as well.

Comment

• NEKOCC
                      • Mar 2020

I am a nonpop but turning to a semi-pop now(maybe?). For hundreds (or thousands) times accidental pop, I try to pop balloons proactively.

Now I have 2 package of balloons, one package is played as before, but the other one is whole of "victim", usually some no brand cheap balloons. All "victim" balloons will face my ravage without mercy. I always Over-inflate and then hug or ride them. Most of them will pop less than 1 hour.

Comment

• Whoisjohngalt
                        • Feb 2021

After the pop I’m just ready for the next one, for me it’s about pushing the limit and the thrill that it could pop. I normally blow them up till they are really tight and then deflate and repeat then ride it. Once the pop actually happens the feeling of it being on the edge is gone and i need another so I typically have a minimum of 3 ready per session and save a Walmart 17” for last since they take a lot of abuse so I normally “pop” before they do

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎