Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FunLooner
    • Dec 2019

Re: Is this a good idea?

But what if she is waiting for you to make another move by the sounds of it she likes balloons looks like she knows you like balloons too. Why don’t you approach her not how everyone is making it seem stalkerish just start normal chat hello, good day, how are you? You never know until you try then causally you can ask her to go to dinner and let her bring up the balloons if she doesn’t just ask her.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Not quite as exciting today unfortunately. Her car was there, but I had to get back earlier to meet someone. I left my number and a couple of balloons for her. I did give it 10 minutes, but she didn’t turn up so I had to go. If she gets in contact I’ll update you all.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

So she texted me... She guessed I was a looner. After introducing ourselves and having a bit of a chat, she suddenly asked if I had a balloon fetish. I was caught a bit off guard and asked if she did. It turns out she doesn’t, but used to know someone that did. She’s seen it on documentaries too (the good ones I hope). She does however, like balloons and seemed pretty curious. Apparently she used to be a bit afraid of balloons popping. I told her I was once completely phobic. She was impressed that I can blow balloons until they pop now.

I asked what she did with those balloons I gave her. She told me she tried to pop them, but couldn’t do it. They’re currently in her room. She asked if I ever blow up balloons in the woods. I said I do, but didn’t go into detail. She’s been walking there nearly everyday at the moment. She likes the peace and quiet because it’s quite noisy in her house.

We’re gonna go walking in the woods tomorrow together. She says the company will be nice. She didn’t mention balloons. I may take a few in my pocket just in case though. I would like to see her blow one, but not sure how I would initiate it. Any ideas?

I’m hoping we can become friends, she seems really nice.

Comment

• StretchEmerald
          • Jul 2019

Congrats! Sounds like you two are getting along well! It may be a good idea to bring some earplugs along for her in case she wants to give those ones in her room another go, though...

As for asking her to blow one up, I'd say to just ask her honestly if she wants to, making it clear that there's no problem if she doesn't.

Good luck tomorrow! It's really heartwarming that you've met someone through this <3

Comment

• bfinch2000
            • Feb 2020

this is so cool and i'm really happy for you! it's great that you're going to go for a walk together. if the conversation doesn't turn to balloons naturally you could maybe steer the walk to one of the places you sometimes go and tell her that you sometimes pop them there, and show her the kinds of balloons you use that you just happen to have with you. you never know, she may ask for one herself!

either way, congrats man, you've made a friend even if it doesn't go any further

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Yeah, it’s gone better than I could’ve hoped. She’s kinda cute too. I have been told I have a weird taste in girls though. She seems like my type, although I’ve kinda forgotten what I like as it’s been so long... I think tomorrow will be fun even if it doesn’t involve balloons.

Comment

• palloncino90
                • Jan 2018

I'm very happy for you wildheart!
                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• FunLooner
                  • Dec 2019

Great to know you guys hit it off sometimes it doesn’t have to always be about balloons just don’t force her into a corner constantly asking about balloons lol let her ask you you never know but all in all good to see how this has progressed!!

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                    Stretched like space-time
                    • Feb 2018

Originally posted by wildheart
                    Yeah, it’s gone better than I could’ve hoped.
                    I wish for everything to go better than you could ever hope.
                    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

Oh wow, she really knows how to tease a guy. What a day!

We met in the car park at 1. We were both a little nervous by the look of it. At the start of the walk it felt a little awkward, with neither of us really knowing what to say. Then after a bit, we came across a big patch of mushrooms. I gave her a little fact about how fungi is all connected underground and we’re only seeing a small part of the organism. She was quite interested and knew a bit herself. It was a good ice breaker. We started chatting much more after that. Balloons weren’t mentioned at all until an hour in.
                      I had a few in my pocket, but didn’t want to randomly bring it up.

She had this habit of staring at me really intensely while I was talking to her. I’ve always had difficulty maintaining eye contact, and it made me a little uncomfortable. Her eyes were pretty though.

After resting for a moment after climbing a steep hill, she suddenly remembered she still had that balloon I gave her yesterday. She took it out and asked me if it was okay if she blew it up. My heart immediately began racing. I said sure, and watched her stretch it before putting in a breath.

I was really nervous, I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a girl blowing up a balloon. She blew it until it was almost at rated size but not quite.

I mentioned they can get a lot bigger, but didn’t push her. She looked like she was going to blow again, but then offered me the balloon. She asked me to show her how big to blow them.

Although I was a little hesitant of sharing a balloon due to the pandemic, I’ve wanted something like this for years and couldn’t miss an opportunity like this.

I took the balloon and started blowing. I was only slightly aroused at this point, and that was mostly due to the fact the mouthpiece was wet from where she had been blowing. I tried to ignore her piecing eyes and focus to blowing.

The neck was halfway way full when she suddenly cried out for me to stop. I lowered the balloon and apologised, thinking I had scared her.

She said she thought I was going to pop it. I assured her it could get way bigger. Then she asked me to keep going, covering her ears.

There was no way I could pop it without hearing protection! I nervously asked if she wanted me to pop it, thinking I’d have to get my ear plugs out. She shook her head vigorously.
                      I was quite relieved I didn’t have to do a blow to pop.

I carried on until the neck was at my lips, then handed her the balloon. She refused to take it, saying it was going to pop.

I explained how many of these balloons I’ve burst and that I know their limits. It would’ve taken quite a few more big breaths. She touched it and was surprised how tight it felt, saying I was really brave.

I let the air out, not wanting to carry a tight balloon around with us. I still get nervous leaving them inflated for long. She told me she wanted to try and took the balloon.

She stood next to me and blew it bigger and bigger. As it began getting tight, she got closer and closer to me until she was touching. I’m not used to girls getting so close, so it made me a little nervous but also excited.

She kept making eye contact and blowing long deep breaths. By the time the neck was full, I was fully erect. I couldn’t help it. If she didn’t stand so close, I might’ve been able to calm myself.

Then she caught me completely off guard by asking if she was turning me on. I had no idea what to say and felt myself getting embarrassed. She laughed and apologised, saying she forgot I had a fetish.

I’ve got a feeling she knew what she was doing though. She then let the air out in my face. I could smell her breath from it which just got me going even more.

She then starting walking again like nothing happened. I had to awkwardly follow her.

That’s about it on the balloon front. She didn’t mention them again. The rest of the walk was fun though. She’s a little on the strange side to be completely honest, but then so am I. I think she’s sweet though, but she might just be playing with me. We’ll have to see. I don’t want to get my hopes up yet.

We’re gonna plan another walk next week. She said she was busy this weekend.

Comment

• StretchEmerald
                        • Jul 2019

Wow! She sounds great, and I'm loving these updates! You're quite right that she knows how to tease...

Comment

• Danishlooner
                          • Jan 2018

Awesome. Congrats!

Comment

• drifloony1
                            • Jun 2020

Wow! Congrats, man.

Comment

• LoonerMyName
                              • Sep 2018

Dude. That is amazing, congratulations! I hope you realize how lucky you are to have that experience, I'd say enjoy it as much as you can. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2014

You put yourself out there and it paid off.
                                Who knows where this is headed but bravo either way for taking balloons into the world and following up on the lead that led you to.
                                Inspiring stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍