X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

i think they discovered my stash.

2 days ago, when i got back from uni at 7:30 pm, my heart skipped a beat when i found a blown up balloon from my stash laying on the floor. i have a 6 years old brother. I didn't think they found my stash and thought it might be from his school or something.

Today , i found an overinflated clear balloon that was being abused by my young brother. It was a clear balloon!! definitely from my stash. I rushed to my room and moved my entire collection to somewhere else, but alas, there's nowhere to hide them. My room is filled with my parents and siblings stuff you really can't hide anything even if you tried to.

A question to my fellow looners, where do you hide your balloons? i mean, where can i possibly hide them? i thought about buying a metal code locked safe, but i could only imagine the face of my parents if they saw it.

i'm a semi-popper, so it was natural for me to delete the first balloon from this house. I'm not gonna pop the clear one though, i'm gonna try to undo the knot with a fork tomorrow when my brother goes to school, if the balloon survives the night...
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.
  • MetroBalloon
    • Oct 2017

Re: i think they discovered my stash.

I've never had to hide them, and I don't really understand why anyone would. My dad knows I like balloons and always had them up in my bedroom (he would even get me balloons from work and places often and we would play with them together).

But you don't seem to have any privacy at home. Why is your bedroom filled with stuff from your parents and siblings? That's not fair on you at all. Privacy is important.

Wish I had a little brother, though. Would be fun and cool to blow up balloons and play with them together. Should play with them with him more.

Only thing I can say is to put them in a place where people would not/don't want to look, in a bag or something in with your clothes or something like that.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      • Feb 2018

the idea of mixing balloons with other stuff in the same bag is quite a genius idea! thank you for that, will definitely try that out.

about privacy, i have privacy but my room is shared with my brother, not only that but we don't have an attic or basement since it's an apartment we live in; this means that off season clothes and other stuff meant to hibernate through the winter or summer is put in the gigantic wardrobe in my room; this included my balloons.

And sadly, moving out isn't an option in a third world country.

I could never ever E.V.E.R. tell my parents about my fetish. I grew up being phobic. My parents knew about that, they often teased me too; i mean you know the usualls. Playing with balloons with my brother/father is mentally unacceptable for me; i personally find that overly disgusting and could vomit any second i see my dad holding a balloon.

no offense towards you is intended. i'm just sharing my opinion and i can see how you could enjoy your time with your father and balloons. i consider you lucky.

it's really fascinating how each one of us is interested in the same object yet approaches it in different methods based on his/her childhood.
      Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 06-12-2018, 19:50.

Comment

• LoonerHans
        • Oct 2018

Well, I hid my stash in my bookshelf and in some of the folders containing papers. I never let anyone touch my books and stuff so it was a good place to hide. But sometimes my mom would try to keep my books arranged and tht surely raised my hairs lol.

Btw I'm in a hostel sharing the room with a guy. And we have our own pvt space: no one messes with my bags or stuff. I used to keep all the balloons in my carry bag which I used to take with me to my college. Why? To ask some of my female friends if they can blow a balloon or not!

Afterwards I started to store all the stash in my suitcase which is a personal item and nobody woukd try to touch it. I've kept in a polybag sandwiched between my clothes.
        NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• LoonerHans
          • Oct 2018

Well, I hid my stash in my bookshelf and in some of the folders containing papers. I never let anyone touch my books and stuff so it was a good place to hide. But sometimes my mom would try to keep my books arranged and tht surely raised my hairs lol.

Btw I'm in a hostel sharing the room with a guy. And we have our own pvt space: no one messes with my bags or stuff. I used to keep all the balloons in my carry bag which I used to take with me to my college. Why? To ask some of my female friends if they can blow a balloon or not

Afterwards I started to store all the stash in my suitcase which is a personal item and nobody woukd try to touch it. I've kept in a polybag sandwiched between my clothes.
          NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
            • Feb 2018

UPDATE: i successfully untied the supposedly clear balloon; i couldn't resist blowing some more air in it before letting it deflate and i just realized that it was a golden balloon, blown up so much it appeared clear.

Comment

• indianlooner3
              • Aug 2017

But any idea, who blew it up so overinflated ?

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                • Feb 2018

most probably my sister.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2018

One of the simplest ways to hide a small quantity of balloons, is to get a large, old hardback book that's still in very good condition, that won't stand-out from any other books you may own, and hollow-out the middle of the book's pages, like a treasure chest, and then keep the balloons inside there.

See this link, for some idea of what I mean...

How to Hollow Out a Book.: Hi guys i am going show you how to hollow out a book (NOTE: steps 2-3 are only necessary if you cant find a book that is hard coved.)

Alternatively, wrapping small numbers of balloons in plastic bags, or socks or (clean) underwear, is another way to hide them relatively easily.

But, if you don't live on your own, then hiding them simply may not be easy, possible or convenient.

Comment

• bigballcollector
                    • Mar 2017

How many balloons do you have? You could hide them among your clothes in the warddrobe/closet. What about placing your collection together different stuff in a box under the bed?

Originally posted by loonerfun00
                    Today, i found an overinflated clear balloon that was being abused by my young brother.
                    What was he doing? I am sure he wasn't abusing it the way you do

Originally posted by loonerfun00
                    Playing with balloons with my brother/father is mentally unacceptable for me;
                    I wonder why, balloons are toys after all, we use them in a "unusual" way
                    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍