X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

they've discovered my stash... AGAIN

imagine seeing your little brother holding a gigantic plastic bag that contains a huge amount of uninflated balloons and an inflated yellow one with his other hand, yeah.. that's the sight i just saw.
    Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 27-12-2022, 22:57. Reason: removed the emotional bits.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.
  • LuciferLooner

Re: they've discovered my stash... AGAIN

You are over reacting....he is a kid he probably doesnt give a shit...and your parents will not give a shit either so stop being so dramatic...its hardly going to jump to the fetish straight away...its innocent...

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      Stretched like space-time
      • Feb 2018

Yeah you're right. I typed that in the heat of the moment. Everything is fine... all evidence has been disposed of. I hope he forgets about them by tomorrow.
      And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• 7balloon
        • Dec 2018

I hope it's not the end. As an "out" looner it's not so bad. Almost everyone that is close to me knows about it. In-laws, friends, a shit ton of stippers (lol). Overall, it's been totally accepted.

Comment

• LuciferLooner

I am also out to a lot of people like friends and my exs have told people and its quite nice really, very rarely get a balloon joke but its much nicer knowing i have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎