Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Socker boppers

Have any of you men tried slipping into one of these before? I want to get one and try it.

I remember having one as a kid, and remember being very fond of it. Unfortunately I never got the idea to put something other than my hands into one.

• Ryanwilde654
    • Jul 2019

Re: Socker boppers

Be careful of the standard "Socke'm Boppers". You can't see it in that image, but inside them is actually a felt material which is not at all like a smooth vinyl and is quite unpleasant (have tried).

I would suggest getting one of the cheep knock offs, I have a few of them, and they are the same material on the inside as the outside. I think you can find them on amazon, I have even found them at the dollar store.

Comment

• SirSquishy
      • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Ryanwilde654
      Be careful of the standard "Socke'm Boppers". You can't see it in that image, but inside them is actually a felt material which is not at all like a smooth vinyl and is quite unpleasant (have tried).

I would suggest getting one of the cheep knock offs, I have a few of them, and they are the same material on the inside as the outside. I think you can find them on amazon, I have even found them at the dollar store.
      This is very good to know, thank you!

Comment

• SPHUSA
        • Apr 2021

I like water wings. You can put tape around the outside to make them much tighter.

Comment

• razo
          • Feb 2021

I have tried the classic Sockem Boppers from the 90s. The hole has a textured vinyl that gives incredible sensations when. The orgasms are just mind blowing!

As RyanWilde654 has said, the newer ones have felt material and takes away from the fun.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎