• Tookus
    • Nov 2019

Do You Like Beach Balls?

I love beach balls

• Roye
    • Jun 2018

Re: Do You Like Beach Balls?

Yes, I love beach balls!

Also LOL at the cop car in the background. "Excuse me sir, do you have a permit to be blowing up gigantic beachballs in this park?"

Comment

• PBK
      • Mar 2019

Love them! Probably as much as I love balloons. The 48" classic colors beachballs are my absolute favorite. I wish Intex would make them again but I've found some alternatives in 48" and 60" that really turn me on and are almost identical.
      We always have big beach balls blown up around here. Plus there's some floating out in the pool right now.

Comment

• Nopops4me
        • Jun 2015

This is probably a photo shoot for Intex, Bestway or some inflatables company as the balls are different balls. Look at the panel formation, they are different. Still nice pictures though. Thanks for posting.

Comment

• Tookus
          • Nov 2019

Nope, those are my pictures, but thanks anyways!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
            • May 2017

Good PVC inflatables are hard to come by here in Australia, so my collection of beach balls from overseas are my #1 go to for looning at present. Still clawing away at my pure black 36 inch balls from beachballs.com. PVC is nice and soft, but a little to thick for my liking, prefer the D&L Toys balls, but they seem to be more leak prone., but being winter at present, it's a bit more difficult to get aroused.

Comment

• heaviest
              • Jun 2018

I have a video of a 600 pound woman sitting on a 42 inch clear polka dot Intex beach ball. She complains that it runs away from her as she sits on it, so for the camera she does it against a wall, which surely prevents her from getting all her weight on it, but she does mostly sit on it, and even bounces very slightly. But just briefly, before she pretends to fall off it. It's stretched but it held her, briefly. If you're gonna put a big woman on a beach ball and record it for the internet, focus more on stressing the ball and less on goofy fat person antics, please

I don't sit on big beach balls on the bare floor because there's a long way to fall if they burst, but a woman I know who weighs just over 600 pounds insists she can take that fall onto carpet, and she'd really rather do that away from the wall so she doesn't hit her head on the wall, so that's what she did. She got on that same 42 inch Intex ball, not leaning on a wall. It was much more satisfyingly her whole weight, and the ball held for half a minute before she chickened out.

It was stretched to hell, so we added air to fully inflate it again, and 205 pound woman got on it, butt up in the air, and 600 pound girl leaned on her, also butt up in the air. They chickened out before she got all her weight on it, so we put the ball on a 60 inch island float to pad any potential fall, and 205 pound girl got on it, and 600 pound girl got on her. She was pushing her legs out farther and farther to get more and more of her weight on it, and it was flattened so much she could touch the island float with her fingers with both the ball and the girl under her, when it popped. More of a fast deflate than a boom.

We did a second ball and loaded it more quickly, and got all the weight more directly over the top of the ball. It, too, did a quick deflate.

A third ball the girls both sat on. The bigger girl straddled the other, facing her, and was in the process of kicking her legs out in front of her to get all her weight on the ball when it popped.

Smaller balls are actually sturdier, so we did some 24 inchers. They make a lot of noise, vinyl on vinyl, when you bounce on one inflatable on another. A 24 incher will also pretty much disappear into the island inflatable with 600 pounds on it. We got both girls on a ball but it's difficult to get all the weight of two people on such a small ball. Some weight still on hands and feet. Looks really cool to see them both drop when a ball you can hardly even see under them pops. They're both screamers, too.

All three of us sat on 24 inchers on the island. The large woman was new to this so she expressed concern we'd pop the island, but I've had much more weight than that on it before. One really heavy person on a beach ball will sink it right to the floor through the island inflatable, but a second large person on the island will lift the first off the floor. Really fun, and really noisy, vinyl on vinyl popping noises, even when the balls don't burst. But we popped seven or eight of the 24 inchers.
              Last edited by heaviest; 10-08-2020, 01:54.

Comment

• Trephillips

My go to is always exercise balls but I've been curious about beach balls before as well

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                  • May 2017

exercise balls are just way to thick and hard.

Comment

• JOhara
                    • Jul 2015

Love beach balls. Especially 24 inch ones, small enough to straddle, large enough to support my full body with my knees not touching the ground

My last beach ball, standard 24 inch intex with blue, yellow, pink and white panels gave up on me during my last session. I would continue to add more and more air and then get on bouncing and squeezing it, then adding more air stretching it to the brink of bursting even more. It got stretched pretty big just from overinflating it. I was really testing it’s resistance to popping which I love to do.

As I neared climaxing it went fwump! And the seam between the pink and white panel tore. No major pop, and pretty disappointing since I was so close, but I did get quite a few sessions where I overinflated and humped/squeezed it. Time to get another one! Lol

Comment

• heaviest
                      • Jun 2018

This week I saw a man and a woman both holding some tightly inflated 24 inch beach balls. Not really very exciting for me, but she was a hottie. Wearing tee shirt and short shorts. Too big for her bra and way too big for her shorts. 290-ish pounds, maybe 310. Her thighs were so big her shorts fit funny.

Her boyfriend, I presume, bounced his ball off her as she was having a conversation and she was partly amused, partly trying to ignore him. She settled for holding her ball by trapping it between her arm and her hip, and he tried to knock it away from her. When he failed by bouncing his ball against her, he poked it with his hand.

She picked it up and put it on a chaise lounge and leaned on it, half standing half sitting, with the ball trapped under her butt. By the look on his face he was shocked it held her. He then pestered her by pushing on it with his foot. She bounced and could no longer ignore him.

She got up, put the ball more fully under her, and sat/leaned with most of her weight on it. He said something I didn't hear, which made her lean back to turn to him, on just her tippy toes to balance, the rest of her weight on the ball. She gave him the finger and then went back to half standing/half sitting.

She wasn't heavy enough to pop it, but it gave her thighs an impressive spread. Twice as wide at the hips as she was at the waist.
                      Last edited by heaviest; 05-09-2020, 14:28.

Comment

• heaviest
                        • Jun 2018

Originally posted by JOhara
                        I would continue to add more and more air and then get on bouncing and squeezing it, then adding more air stretching it to the brink of bursting even more. It got stretched pretty big just from overinflating it.
                        I like stretching them unevenly. I just had 205-pound woman on a 20 inch wavezone ball on a chair for an hour. It was overinflated just a bit when she got on it, and after a couple minutes we determined the yellow panel was bulging more than the others, so we added air and set the ball so that the yellow panel sticks out between her legs, and let it keep growing. The objective was to get the ball to the size of a 24 inch, but stretching it unevenly is even more fun.

After adding air several times we had the ball to the size we wanted, and it was very lopsided and the yellow panel bulges out and from the top the ball isn't round anymore. Thing is, though, that while the yellow panel is stretched longer, the white panel next to it is stretched way wider. It puckers in the middle when she gets off the ball, the only panel to still do so for more than a couple seconds, and then it recovers. I can more than palm all the panels in width, except that white one. It's way bigger than a hand. And the seam between it and the red panel next to it is S-shaped.

The color in the white and yellow panels is no longer uniform. And the yellow panel sticks out so far it looks like the ball is pregnant. When she gets off it, it's 46 inches around the poles in the most unstretched direction, 49 around the direction of the yellow panel, and 51 inches around the equator. When she's on the ball for a couple minutes more it's about 64 inches around. A few inches bigger than the tape measure. We're giving it a few minutes on and a few minutes off to recover a bit.

ETA once last time: she got bored and started to dread a pop, but we did add more air and got one last long sit on it. It took a long time for the pucker in the one white panel to recover when she got up. And now looking at the ball from the top that panel takes almost a quarter of the ball, and the seam between it and the yellow panel is wavy. And there's a secondary bulge on the white side of it. There are are about 10 white stretch marks in the white panel, that look like someone scratched the ball, and a couple yellow stretch marks in the yellow panel. While it is recovering, the white panel feels different and sounds crackly when you smoosh it, like it's been heatstretched.

No final measurement, but it surely went bigger than 64 inches. I'll need to find the longer tape measure.

ETA She was willing to get back on it after her exercises, so I reinflated it and we went through the stretching and refilling much faster this time. Got it to 55 inches around when she's not on it, about 66 inches when she's on it. 23 inches pole to pole unloaded on the panel opposite the yellow one, 27 1/2 inches on the yellow one. The yellow panel is 8 1/2 inches across when unloaded, 10 inches loaded, so most of the stretch is somewhere else. The white panel that is stretched the most is about 12 inches unloaded, 15 1/2 inches loaded. And the red panel next to it now has stretch marks. And the thing wasn't holding air because there's a tiny hole in the red panel, right in the middle! I've patched it and it seems to be holding air again.

The circular pole at the top is larger than the one on the bottom and is stretched enough that you can clearly see the panels welded underneath it. And the top pole is now egg-shaped. It's 3 1/2 inches across, where the bottom one is 2 3/4.

And now there is a tiny hole in the seam between the yellow and white panels. We reinflated it, she put a finger over the hole and laid on it, and I put some weight on top of her. We decided not to pop it, though, and got off it. The hole isn't so tiny anymore, but it holds air well enough that I can look at that stretched white panel.

Partially deflated the yellow panel is stretched unevenly, like someone pushed a fist or a knee into it, and the white panel is super stretched very unevenly. It looks and feels kinda like a stretched trash bag, and it's got stretch mark streaks through it. There are two minor bulges next to the seams with the adjacent panels. The stretching goes all the way to the top of the panel, and about 3/4 of the way down it. The top pole is stretched and puckered, the bottom one isn't.

All she did was sit on it. Kept it overinflated and under load for a long time, but it wasn't a lot of weight. Super interesting the way this one stretched. Pretty much like a heat stretch.

The loaded stretch on the white panel was about 125% (more than twice starting size, just under 7 inches to 15 1/2 inches) and the permanent stretch looks like it's going to be about 50% (10 1/2 inches). The loaded stretch on the whole ball was about 65%.
                        Last edited by heaviest; 05-09-2020, 20:01.

Comment

• inbox_pm
                          • Apr 2017

heaviest, cool story!
                          I love to ride hard on a small (16" and 20" mostly) balls, to feel and see how they stretches under me

Comment

• Kartoffel
                            • Sep 2020

I also enjoy Beachballs but for me it is mainly inflatung them by mouth, really like the feeling and especially the sight when when all the wrinkles vanish and also how the sound chnges when bouncig them on the ground after they are really full. Sometimes I also ride them but mostly only for a short time to see how the pvc streches in some places and to inflate them tight again afterwarrds.

Comment

• SlightlyDeflated
                              • Nov 2016

Beach balls are great for inflating inside your underwear.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎