Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    • Dec 2018

My weekend

enjoy.* Been a CRAZY CRAZY FUCKING WEEK.** First was a stripper club with balloons and getting fucked with a balloon under the table.** It was almost too much.* Then another little cutie comes up and wants a balloon.** The girl across from me says, "give her a balloon."* And is thumping my dick with a zepplin under the table she's sitting on.**

There's a discussion about colors, and then I give her a clear 17".* She starts blowing.* Both the girl across from me and I are watching her blow it up.** Shit happens, three minutes later she is trying to tie it.** It is full.** Not looner full, but full.** I tie it for her and show her a looner's tie.** I explain that it makes the neck grow big, which looners like.**

She proceeds to sit on it.* Of course, she being 120 lbs, it doesn't pop.** she starts bouncing and making the neck grow.** She laughs and giggles and exclaims, "Look at it grow!"* Cause she's bouncing and the neck is starting to do what Qualatex balloons do.* Grow out the neck.* She says this loudly and a few seconds later there are two customers and two other dancers watching all in front of our table.*

Meanwhile, just under the table, I'm getting balloon fucked by the stripper that is rocking on it and staring at me.**

Where do you look?**

The girl in a thong bikini learned what a real Sit to Pop is.* Why it's so exciting?* Watching the neck grow.* Feeling it get tighter.* Feeling like it's gonna pop any second but slowly realizing that it's not gonna break.** The balloon is just going to get tighter and tighter.** Stretching until...

You know this is happening.* You see it out of the corner of your eye.* But you are looking at the girl in a skimpy bra and panties staring at you while she fucks you, in public, under the table, with a zepplin balloon.

She leans over the table.* You do too.* Now you are a few inches apart.* She still humping back and forth on a zepplin, making it bump you with each one of her rocks back and forth.*

She leans closer, you do too.* But she keeps going and breathes into your air.** "Are you enjoying this?"

POP!* The lovely blonde sit popped her balloon.* Everyone claps.* Then she is standing at your side.** You're still trying to process what just got blown into you.* And it was blown into you.* Soft breath straight into your ear.* The same breath that blew up the balloon we are sitting on.

"Can I have another balloon?* That one popped too fast."* is said to you.*** What'* Huh?

It takes a second, but apparently the too hot to be belived girl is complaining that the balloon she was given (a 16" qualatex) popped too soon. **

"Do you have another one?" she asked.*** Poke, Boink.* FUCK!* the girl across from you, fucking you on a balloon is demanding attnetion.** Righteously sol. *

I dont't even know. * ** Is eough too much?*
  • Smelter12001
    • Nov 2015

Re: My weekend

When and where did this happen? I'm on my way!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎