Re: fun or sexy?

LOVED the photos ,soooooo hottt
    The bigger the better

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
      • Apr 2017

�� percent sexy.
      They're not a sex toy like a dildo or vibrator is a sex toy. I can't think about vibrators to get off, but I can with balloons.

Comment

• sexyneck
        • Feb 2016

Hi Guys, More pics on riding boob balloon.
        Attached Files

Comment

• SirSquishy
          • Mar 2020

Originally posted by sexyneck
          Hi Guys, More pics on riding boob balloon.
          Hmmmmm, those look like fun. Where did you get them?

Comment

• sexyneck
            • Feb 2016

Originally posted by SirSquishy
            Hmmmmm, those look like fun. Where did you get them?
            Is difficult to get to this boobs shape, and have handle with care when inflating. It tend to pop easily. But once you have adjusted properly during riding, you will get the boobs balanced. It baby soft and smooth
            You can buy from this site ;

Last edited by sexyneck; 27-03-2021, 05:16.

Comment

• 7balloon
              One of the First Online
              • Dec 2018

I must say this post took off. Thanks everyone for sharing, even if it went a bit off topic to something just as interesting!

Comment

• loonlun
                • Mar 2021

For me it's mostly sexy. I am pretty fixated on balloons as a sexual thing and while I can and do keep my composure when appropriate in public, I can't help but think of what I'd like to do with them in private when I see them.

Comment

• srob2
                  • Dec 2017

Balloons are fun. Girls are sexy, especially girls having fun in with a smile sexy or flirting -especially blowing and popping balloons.

Comment

• SusieDK
                    • Dec 2017

Hi there,

This is one more really great thread. I have wanted to post in it for quite a while, but I have not really been sure about how to describe how I feel about it. However I will make an attempt.

To me the answer is that balloons are both great fun and sexy - depending on the situation. The answer might seem easy and straighforward, but this is not really that simplecase, because it very much depends on what one means with "sexy" and "fun". First it is not really the balloons themselves that are funny and/or sexy - it is what I use them for and what feelings this stirs up in my mind.

The main reason I am at all in this forum is of course the sexual aspect. At some point in life - during my early teens, I suddenly experienced that blowing up a balloon caused an immense turn-on, and this lead to a practically uncontrolled sexual reaction whenever I stumbled across anything with balloons. I had to struggle really hard to get these feelings under at least some control, so that I would be able to deal with situations with balloons without getting all too worked up - at least not to such a degree that it was visible to others (I always wondered how hard this must be for guys who have to deal with much more visible reactions). In my work as a teacher and also as an assistent in the local youth club it soon showed that I would inevitably find myself in situations with balloons more often than I had anticipated. This lead to lots of more practising with (secretly and on my own) blowing up balloons and trying to become able to blow them up so far that they would burst, and also of course simply trying to keep calm and get through the situations that occurred along the line. Among other things this slowly helped me along so I gained more and more control over my reactions and became able to only "allow" the sexual feelings and reactions to take over in contexts where this was natural/acceptable. This meant that I became able to deal "appropriately" with balloons in close to all possible situations.
                    There is no doubt that balloons stir up sexual feelings and reactions in me, so in that respect balloons are sexy.

There is however another side to balloons that was sort of the original one to me. When I was little I got a phobia for balloons, but slowly this changed into fascination and a strong desire to be able to have fun with balloons just as all others seemed to have. Of course I also had an immense wish to get rid of my terrible fear, but my end goal so to speak was to be like anybody else what balloons were concerned. As time has gone by I have learned to control the fear and even - apart from the sexual aspect - has come to enjoy blowing up and bursting balloons. This has opened kind of a whole new side of balloons to me. Balloons have many potentials that makes them great fun. They are extremely thrilling to blow up, because the fact that at some point they will inevitably explode. This also gives them a certain "power- and show-off-potential", because if I blow up a balloon together with others, some become nervous, some put their fingers in the ears and some even beg me to stop. This greatly fuels my desire to show off and I enjoy both the attention and the "power", and besides it makes me feel really good to finally be the "brave one" instead of the one running away. So in this respect balloons are definitely fun.
                    Add to this all the more ordinary things you can do with balloons. There are so many funny games with balloons, - my absolute favorite is blow-to-pop-race, but there are many others that I highly enjoy simply because they are great fun.
                    I am surely what could (mildly) be called extraordinarily fond of balloons in a totally plain way. This is something that mnany people know, - but what they do not know and also never will come to know is how I feel about balloons in more private and intimate contexts - this is a highly private matter to me, - just as other aspects of love- and sex-life. It is simply nobody elses business than my husbands and my own.

I am sorry I had to write such a long description, and I am not even sure I have explained it especially well. However if you have managed to keep up the interest to read this long I am very thankful.

Sincerely
                    Susie

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡