• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tdo8888
    • Jun 2016

Hardcore vs Fun Popping Poll

Hey Gang

Just wanted to poll the popper group.

In terms of popping, I usually break down that category into two subcategories; what you like to do to balloonsnyourself vs what you like to see others do to them.

I know I’m anpopper both watching and doing, but with that I break the methods down a bit as well. There’s accidental popping but I do not consider that part of the official poppers camp as uour intent at outset was nonpopping. So I find there is a fun style of playful popping. Outbursts of laughter, maybe sometimes surprised or flinched from the bang. And then there is a harder more aggressive/fearless method where sometimes it can be seen as mischievous or even cruel at moments.

I love all action ( as I’m sure most of us do) , but if I ordered them I’m more of hardcore/mean style preference first followed by enjoying the occasional fun style less frequently, but still an excellent shift and a hangeuo to sessions on occasion.

What about y’all?
  • Tracy
    • May 2018

Re: Hardcore vs Fun Popping Poll

I've never thought of trying to break things down in this way.... (The community's capacity for classification / self-segregation never ceases to astound me.)

I will say that people who are unemotional / methodical about their balloon play are a complete turn off. I'd rather watch a brick wall. Guys who BTP bigger balloons are frequently the guiltiest in this respect... though there are still plenty of obviously bored female models out there as well.

I suppose I'd find it interesting if I saw a person who could convincingly portray cruelty or malice in their balloon play. But as is the case with any sort of erotica, the acting usually is up to the level of "believable enough for the viewer to orgasm." Which, with most guys especially, is a low bar.

So at least the people who are having fun with their balloon play can be convincing in that role. And yes, models who are trying to fake having fun are just as bad as those trying to fake being cruel balloon mistresses, or whatever they're trying to do. But that's sort of the best I've found out there, so that is what I gravitate to.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
      POP-O-RAMA!
      • Feb 2016

Greetings Tdo8888, great topic!

I am only into the fun "positive energy" balloon play and popping versus the malicious "negative energy" popping that has been a theme among numerous videos recorded.

Personally, I am into the bouncing for the sake of bouncing aspect more so than the intent of getting the balloon popped quickly as if it is part of an agenda or something.

My favorite videos are the ones where the model or models are having a hilariously good time bouncing and what I would describe as a fine line between bouncing gently and the balloon popping easily versus bouncing more vigorously and the balloon not popping. The "dichotomy" of it all is what I find appealing. (Dichotomy... is that my twenty-dollar word for the day?)

I am a semi-popper however a more accurate description would be "social popper." Meaning I don't have to bounce with an intent to pop it when and if I was alone. But I do like seeing the ladies doing the bouncing and being challenged by a stubborn balloon that really puts up a good fight till the end! When among company, I would be more apt to participate in the popping activities though.

Thanks again Tdo8888,

MikeTheBouncer

Comment

• lionlooner
        • Apr 2016

Definitely a little bit of both for myself; and for what I like to see others do. Sometimes I'm really serious and hardcore about, others it's just about fun. If I were doing it WITH someone, however, I think it'd be hard to take myself or them that seriously haha.

Comment

• LoudPop
          • Sep 2018

I like all popping except purposefully popping to scare a phobic person. Playful popping to scare someone who's not phobic is fine. Per your definition, I like both hardcore and fun...just depends on the setting.

Pow! Did it scare you?

Comment

• Loonatic
            Balloons + Feet
            • Apr 2016

I like a mix of both as well. Definitely enjoy more of the fun side of things but I love to see when a lady is both having fun and fearless with the pops, like she enjoys how big and loud the pops are and wants to do it again and again. I also really like being teased by a fearless popper since I am a bit more timid about popping even though I love it. I have no clue if that makes any sense lol

Comment

• Benga
              • Sep 2015

I make some distinctions in my own mind when answering this question. (BTW, I'm only speaking about online stuff, not real-life experiences).

I don't necessarily equate "hardcore" with "fearless." I like when people take balloon popping seriously. To scare someone, to play chicken with their own nerves, to titillate themselves and others. Either high drama, or horror, or intentionally campy satirical commentary, a piece with real artistry in some way. I don't like videos where the woman is cracking herself up because a balloon won't pop, or who breaks into laughter at how silly everything is. Mischievous pranks as "fun" are fine. Just popping balloons nonchalantly is something I find boring. That nonchalance, though, can take several forms. A model who clearly treats balloon popping as a low-stakes afterthought usually isn't giving much of a performance for this fetish niche. But total fearlessness, showing no emotion when a balloon explodes, is usually not fun either, unless it is in an attempt to be ominous ("goodness, if she doesn't even flinch, what scary things could she do with balloons, can I handle it?"). Meanwhile, if someone is trying to be mischievous in a high-stakes pop, but ends up flinching because the balloon was so loud it even frightened them (even though they had caused it), that can still sometimes be fun to watch.

More intensity, less slapstick. "Fun" meaning "silliness" doesn't work for me. "Fun" meaning "naughty deviousness" works quite well.

Comment

• TooBigToFail
                • Feb 2019

I'm a semi popper. I'm more of an accodental than a hardcore popper. For me, the thrill is in slowly pushing a balloon till it pops by trying to blow it as big as possible or by riding it as hard as possible

Comment

• LoudPopper
                  • Jan 2016

I sometimes think of the 'intent' behind my balloon popping in a similar way as "hardcore" or "playful/fun". When I pop balloons-- and I pop A LOT of balloons, as often and as many at a time as I can. I'd say that I love popping balloons so much that it's more than just a fetish activity for me, and more of a 'hobby' or something that I like to do as much as other things I enjoy in life like playing soccer (football), working out, video games, reading, etc. Because I do it so often I think it's natural that the intention behind popping balloons varies between each time. Sometimes I pop and play with balloons for sexual pleasure, sometimes for the excitement, sometimes to relieve stress, and sometimes just to have plain-old fun. Whether I'm feeling destructive or joyful tends to go along with the reason or circumstance that I'm playing in.

On average if I'm popping balloons on any given day, I'm doing it because I want to have fun and feel the excitement. I feel joyful and a rush (even if it's semi-sexual tingly feeling) as each balloon explodes. If I'm playing on my own and having a dedicated 'looning session' where I've blown up nearly 100 loons small, medium, to big, it's usually sexual and I go whatever the way my mood takes me. While I always intend to have fun, having a big session like this tends to drive up the sexual intensity and I'd say that I get more 'hardcore' as I pop and play. But I wouldn't say that hardcore necessarily means 'cruel' even if I'm feeling more and more destructive. Because usually hardcore means that I want to pop more and more, my balloon pops to be even louder and intense, and I wanna be as rough as possible as I ride/hump, squeeze, nailpop, etc. but I still don't feel cruel or mean.

When watching others pop balloons like models in movies, I prefer above all that the model is genuinely enjoying themselves. Even if you can tell they're a little nervous, as long as that fear is accompanied by excitement or fun, I'm good. There are other more 'seasoned' models who've been popping balloons for years of course and they can take on more fearless or domineering energy as they play. I enjoy that too, but because I know that they're genuinely doing something that they love to do. I think at the end of the day, I need to feel connected to whomever is popping. If it's my wife, she is generally "neutral" on balloons, so she doesn't 'like' them but doesn't hate them either. So she doesn't necessarily find it 'fun' to pop balloons. Which on a level could seem like a bummer because I want her to have fun, but she derives her fun out of getting a reaction from me. Generally when she really gets into the popping trying to turn me on and such, she becomes more aggressive and domineering and I think that's hot and it's just perfect.

Comment

• srob2
                    • Dec 2017

For myself, the only turn on is blowing - either to pop or close enough I fear it might pop.

Watching others, it mostly depends who I am watching. Unless it is an attractive girl, it isn't much of a turn on. Playfulness, mischievousness, flirting are all big turn ons, especially if they involve blowing or popping. A girl who is popping without emotion, such as cleaning up after a party, does nothing. But even pin popping or blowing to rated size are huge turn ons if a girl is scared or excited or just having fun.

Comment

• Loonerdad
                      • Apr 2020

Love watching MEN interacting with and popping balloons. There's something a bit kinky about masculine men interacting with fragile innocent balloons, and seeing their animal aggression emerge when it's popping time.

Comment

• PopPNW
                        • Mar 2020

mischevious and playful mean are crazy hot, especially bigger masculine guys

Comment

• BallonBTP
                          • Apr 2020

Hi,

As far as I’m concerned it’s definitely the fun that appeals to me

There is so much potential for fun and excitement in balloons. How big will they get? Will the balloon take the next breath? etc. etc. If you are two there are lots of silly and funny games. Just the simple rock, scissors, paper is cool when blowing a breath into a balloon is the winners “reward” - or the loosers’ “punishment”. You can have a balloon each or one in common. The possibility of funny/silly games are countless, but all exciting. From my forum it is not hard to deduce, that blow to pop race is my all time favorite game I guess.

Another great thing about balloons is their teasing-potential. After being phobic myself all through childhood and slowly having overcome this I got aware of that many people are not at all as “brave” when it comes to balloons than I once thought. Many will cringe, hold their ears or say that balloon is big enough. This is great for teasing of course. However I have not forgotten how it was being phobic, so if I spot phobia or “phobic-like” fear I will never tease. Teasing is supposed to be fun, not pain. It is not very often I get an opportunity for teasin, but when I do, the reaction is always laughter, when the balloon pops.

Of course there is also the sexual part. When being two (I am am married, and my wife goes along occasionally) it is also the fun part that is the source of excitement - mostly through teasing or Challenge. When alone it is almost the same, just A bit more the challenging part (where I have to challenge myself of course).

The only “hardcore” thing that I do - and like, also has to do with challenge, and it has to do with my phobic background. What I do now and then is to Pick a random balloon and just blow, blow, blow ... all the way until the balloon explodes. Just to test that still dare doing it.
                          In some way doing such a blow to pop race against myself is also fun though.

I also thought about cleaning up after a party and sich where lots of balloons are popped, but this also is more like fun than “hardcore”.

When I think of it, I cannot really imagine, what “hardcore” is supposed ro be - all kind of things with balloons has to do with fun in my mind. Maybe it is something purely sexual, but as I usually need just one balloon (on rare occasions two) to fulfill this I don’t think this is really hardcore either.

I fell the exact same about watching others deal with balloons, whether on video or in Real life. It has to be fun for those doing it, if not it doesn’t really appeal.

Greetings
                          BallonBTP

PS. There is a little funny game online called something like MikuB2P - it is exactly a rock, scissors, paper game. It is fun, but I must say it is even more fun in reality.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                            • Apr 2017

I like seeing it rough with those balloons resisting at least a little.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                              • Jan 2016

Although i consider myself a semi popper, i have to agrer with loonerdad ,i love watching men bust balloons, in various ways , huge turn on for me
                              The bigger the better

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍