X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    • Dec 2018

Re: Dear Penthouse...FML

Cho:

I'm still kicking myself at using my brain. I keep reminding myself that it could end my business and thus my life, but at the same time my dick says, maybe it won't.

I have to admit that I now avoid her. I'm nervous that the same opportunity/offer will present itself. It was torture to refuse it once. I don't know that I could again.

Comment

• lioon
      • Dec 2018

There's no 'could'. She will ruin your life, the end. Run through the possible scenarios of how a girl like her and a guy like her husband ended up not only together, but married. Who knows what the story is, but I can almost guarantee you, it's not good.

Also, my guess is that she won't make that offer again. No idea what her ulterior motive was (though rest assured there was one), but the idea she was trying to make her husband jealous seems likely. So now that they've patched things up (presumably), she probably won't even admit to having made the offer.

At least, that'd be ideal for you, in a strange way. No temptation, heh.
      Last edited by lioon; 15-06-2019, 20:55.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by 7balloon
        I'm still kicking myself at using my brain. I keep reminding myself that it could end my business and thus my life, but at the same time my dick says, maybe it won't.
        In short, this scenario is going to backfire on your sooner or later, and will only harm you in the long term. In all honesty, you need to start thinking less with your dick! (Your words!)

Honestly! Stay well-away from this lady, and her man, and don't even consider having any kind of romantic, sexual, platonic, or other relationship with her, unless you want her to have a hugely detrimental affect on your life.

If you enjoy pain, punishment, grief and hassle in your life, then by all means continue playing with her, but I can almost guarantee that this is going to go horrendously wrong for you, and if you think it won't, then I'm afraid, you are likely to be kidding yourself.

Comment

• 7balloon
          • Dec 2018

Thanks Balloonboyuk. The fun part is, I have to interact with her. She lives in my building

Comment

• 7balloon
            • Dec 2018

But you are right. She is trouble.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢